Power and Strength with Get Diesel JPX8 hardcore and NOS ETHER!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A huge shoutout and thanks to Chuck Diesel and Rocket3015 for choosing me to log these great products! My goals for this log is to continue to gain power and strength. I will be taking GET DIESEL JPX8 Hardcore and Nos Ether to help me aid my goals!

I will be taking 1 scoop each of both products pre workout. I will then take 1 scoop Nos Ether post workout.

Since I work a demanding job and have two little ones to take care of, most, if not all of my workouts will be utilizing the Kettlebell out of my garage. I have a benchpress at home which I will be using as well. My workouts will be a strength based 5x5 regimen focusing on the squat, bench, deadlift, row, and overhead press. For my cardio, I will be focusing on HIIT, doing sprints on my non lifting days. Let the gains begin!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Other supplements I will be taking are:

PES SELECT PROTEIN
SCIVATION XTEND BCAAs
Olympus Labs Ep1c UNLEASHED
ORANGE TRIAD MULTI
ORANGE TRIAD FISH OIL
Vitamin D3
ZMA
MELATONIN

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In and FIRST !!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1 of Gettin Diesel

WORKOUT: 5x5 strength program using kettlebells. Squats, Overhead Press, Deadlift

Took 1 scoop each of JPX8 hardcore and Nos Ether, preworkout. wow! The effects came in after a few minutes . What a rush! I can tell already that these products are going to work!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure you will do just fine!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2 of Gettin Diesel:

Workout: 5x5 strength program -squats, benchpress, row

1 scoop each of jpx8 hardcore and nos ether. Within 5 minutes I felt the effects of the synergy between the two products. I was definitely focused and and ready to conquer my workout. The compound exercises seemed easier. Don't know if it's placebo, but it was a great workout as I look forward to increasing my strength.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gainz...Just Around The Corner!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 of Gettin Diesel:

Workout: 5x5 strength program - squats, overhead press, deadlift

1 scoop each of jpx8 hardcore and nos ether. Wow! What a rush! I chugged it like a shot and man what a feeling! My workout seemed a lot easier and the recovery between sets was lessened. It's only been my third workout using these products and I already feel the difference!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
JPX8 hardcore and NOS ETHER are definitely aiding my goals in power and strength. Nos ether is definitely shining while I am on the 5x5 protocol! JPX gives me that mental edge and focus to get er done!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workouts have been great with jpx8 hardcore and nos ether. I was able to cop some ready 4 war tablets. I took 3 and damn! Even more energy! Get Diesel works!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are your stats ? Height, Weight, Etc ?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am 5"4, weigh 165 lbs. Bench is at 245 lbs, squat is at 65 lbs with double kettlebells, overhead press at 75 lbs using double kettlebells, and 75 lbs with a Kettlebell row.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My power and strength have increased dramatically while on these two fine products! Bench went from 175lbs to 225 lbs! I've been incorporating a lot of HIIT workouts doing Kettlebell swings, burpees, and jump ropes and endurance has skyrocketed as well!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to hear Get Diesel is treating you well !

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started at doing overhead presses with 55lb. Dumbbells. Now I'm on to repping 65 lb Dumbbells! The power of nos ether and jpx8 hardcore for strength works!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy fcuck!!! Strength and power keeps going up! I was only able to do two reps of 225 lbs on the bench press. Now, I'm EASILY able to rep 5-8 on the bench!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice !

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been taking these products for a month and these are my observations so far: increased focused, better mood, alpha feeling, strength on all lifts, and confidence!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lifts continue to increase and recovery is great!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final review: Nos Ether and JPX8 hardcore is exactly what I needed to increase power and strength with my lifts. For example, my bench press went from 195 to 235 and my overhead press went from pushing 55 lbs dumbells now to 75 lbs!

The two products worked synergistically to help me gain focus and strength in the gym. Thank you Get Diesel for letting me log these products! Nos Ether and JPX8 hardcore will DEFINITElY be a part of my stack going forward!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the time you put into this log and review. One last request, could you please post this in the Review Section.

Thanks again !

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never even saw this log...from the looks of things, looks like no one else did either....

Wait it was put in the wrong place haha. Should have been in Supplement Logs jgntyce
My fault! I was wondering why I wasn't getting a lot of views on it! Anyhow, the products work and they are a staple of mine! Great products from a great company!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never even saw this log...from the looks of things, looks like no one else did either....

Wait it was put in the wrong place haha. Should have been in Supplement Logs jgntyce
I believe it was in the
Supplement Logs
Power and Strength with Get Diesel JPX8 hardcore and NOS ETHER

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was. I moved it.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Iv been stacking jpx8 and nos ether for last few days, this stack is incredable!!!! I find it to be quite euphoric, and day 3 and my pumps are insane to a point 2 people day have comment on my shoulders and my traps (trained them today) and ask what iv been takeing feel solid all round iv also been stacking with diesel test and woke up this morning and couldn't get him down , just wish get diesel was more available in the uk this stuff really is the bollocks and to be fair and thanks to chuck great comunication he also knocked off some dollars and sent me a free diesel aid

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Iv been stacking jpx8 and nos ether for last few days, this stack is incredable!!!! I find it to be quite euphoric, and day 3 and my pumps are insane to a point 2 people day have comment on my shoulders and my traps (trained them today) and ask what iv been takeing feel solid all round iv also been stacking with diesel test and woke up this morning and couldn't get him down , just wish get diesel was more available in the uk this stuff really is the bollocks and to be fair and thanks to chuck great comunication he also knocked off some dollars and sent me a free diesel aid
Thanks bro. I’m trying to do more with UK this yr. XXL dropped the line so hopefully by end of summer I’ll have the diesel test hardcore and Ether at Amazon UK.

Also at my direct site fefifo.com under “Outside the US” at the top I have bogo deals that make the shipping cheaper.

Glad you like the stack

Ppl in Europe can email me at: getdiesel at gmail and I can put together some stacks and knock some $ off and ship direct until I get the distro back right over there.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Edit: they say that dropped the line bc of new strict import rules but that’s not true. I do have some stuff not legal in Europe but the stuff you have is completely legal. They just probably would like consumers over there to purchase their house brand.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Edit: they say that dropped the line bc of new strict import rules but that’s not true. I do have some stuff not legal in Europe but the stuff you have is completely legal. They just probably would like consumers over there to purchase their house brand.
This stack is amazing and without sounding rude or crude I'm sure my man down there is getting thicker my wife's not complaing (she's the one who commented)

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
^^^ hahaha. When I was based out of Florida and released Ether and Diesel Test a month after each other in 2005. Ppl would tell me in a local store that sold them their girl said don’t stop making Ether.
think my wife's on that band wagon, this is only after 4days, I feel good on it, feel pumped, there's no crash either I think il try and start a log I'll be ordering more at end of month, (think my wife will start an account with you)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's funny you used the work Euphoric, because that was my first reaction after using the Get Diesel Products for the first time. Keep spreading the word !! Glad you enjoy the products!!

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
It's funny you used the work Euphoric, because that was my first reaction after using the Get Diesel Products for the first time. Keep spreading the word !! Glad you enjoy the products!!
Thanks bro, just need to get this stuff more available the UK, it truely is the bollocks team diesel