Needing to drop weight asap

awschem

Awards
Ok. A little background. Ive been lifting since 1995. Ive run numerous cycles, competed, ran dnp, you name it, ive tried it.

Fast forward the past year and half. Moved alot and had a bad diet because of it. I have about 10kg or so I need to lose fast of fat then build back up.

Now to talk about my log. Im 5'6" 83.9 kilos. As of today, running

Dnp 500 mg for 2 days on 1 off for 10 days then off 10 and repeat
Test prop, 100mg daily
Sustenon, 500mg weekly
EQ, 600 mg weekly
Water weight will be removed with lasix during the 10 off days.

Clenbuteral and T3 also will start on day 11.

Diet will be 3 whole eggs for breakfast with mushrooms. Midday 2 meals of 80 grams rice and 2 chicken breasts. Dinner of 2 boiled eggs.

Workout will be of John Meadows 2 a day program. Off days consist of abs and cardio. No off days as I dont do well on days off.

For reference as soon as fat is off, DNP will drop completely and will add tren A at 700 a week into the cycle along with increase in extra meals of steak and rice.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Ok. A little background. Ive been lifting since 1995. Ive run numerous cycles, competed, ran dnp, you name it, ive tried it.

Fast forward the past year and half. Moved alot and had a bad diet because of it. I have about 10kg or so I need to lose fast of fat then build back up.

Now to talk about my log. Im 5'6" 83.9 kilos. As of today, running

Dnp 500 mg for 2 days on 1 off for 10 days then off 10 and repeat
Test prop, 100mg daily
Sustenon, 500mg weekly
EQ, 600 mg weekly
Water weight will be removed with lasix during the 10 off days.

Clenbuteral and T3 also will start on day 11.

Diet will be 3 whole eggs for breakfast with mushrooms. Midday 2 meals of 80 grams rice and 2 chicken breasts. Dinner of 2 boiled eggs.

Workout will be of John Meadows 2 a day program. Off days consist of abs and cardio. No off days as I dont do well on days off.

For reference as soon as fat is off, DNP will drop completely and will add tren A at 700 a week into the cycle along with increase in extra meals of steak and rice.
holy mother of god! Thats one hell of a cycle... You must call it one foot in the grave cycle :D !!! Good luck dude...

awschem

Awards
holy mother of god! Thats one hell of a cycle... You must call it one foot in the grave cycle :D !!! Good luck dude...
Always known for pushing limits lol. Hgh and slin protocol scheduled down the road too

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

btothefman

Awards
Diet is key too, if you are on Sydney try themetamorphisis of a dexa and diet plan, they have a two for one deal with dexa scans at the moment working out at $44 each. Coupon code bogof.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

awschem

Awards
Day 3 morning and cant sleep well. 4/5 cold showers a day helping.

Gym workout is good. Doing back today. Have to keep each workout under 30 mins before I'm exhausted.

Girlfriend commented i look like death but like I lost 10 kilos so thats good i guess.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 morning and cant sleep well. 4/5 cold showers a day helping.

Gym workout is good. Doing back today. Have to keep each workout under 30 mins before I'm exhausted.

Girlfriend commented i look like death but like I lost 10 kilos so thats good i guess.
In 3 days... Holy fug ��

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Jesus this cycle is beyond my scope lol.
Looks intense,

In to see how you do.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Didnt lose that much lol. But the appearance is definitely noticeable. Stomach is down, no bloat and viens out
You are one crazy fugah ��

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm really not sure what to say about this. It's a bad idea, but bad ideas are so intriguing....and that's an interesting way to run the DNP.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Interested... I have no input but it looks interesting

awschem

Awards
So far results are good. I had to cut carbs before I train and take in some coffee and heavy cream. Then carbs after the workout.

As long as Im controlly my carb level thru the day, im minimizing my side effects. All good so far!

awschem

Awards
Update. 7 days now and 8.8 lbs lost. Taking new pics today. At end of run Ill edit out face for obvious reasons and upload photos. Every week will be new photos and short video

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Looks like he lost 10 kg, not saying he actually lost that