Segansational's Motivation Log

Page 21 of 22 First ... 19202122 Last

1. Sorting it all out lol. Working to find a new job, working overtime, making time for my girl, and looking for sanity lol. I spread myself out quite a bit at times but it makes life fun. AM has changed a bit in culture and there are way too many Google experts. Hope it gets better soon.

How about yourself?
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Sorting it all out lol. Working to find a new job, working overtime, making time for my girl, and looking for sanity lol. I spread myself out quite a bit at times but it makes life fun. AM has changed a bit in culture and there are way too many Google experts. Hope it gets better soon.

How about yourself?
    I hear you. I'm the same way at times too, but there's the same 24 hrs in everyone's day. So it's all about how you use it - or at least that's how the saying goes. My motivation for workouts is lacking a bit with these early mornings. That's the issue with home workouts since i always feel like I can just sleep in or something. Just picked up some Boston Cream Pie myprotein whey. Not much at the moment supplement wise interesting me.

Today's workout:
    Supersets
    DB front raises
    DB laterals

Bent Over DB laterals
    Upright rows

TRX squats
    SLDLs
    •   

3. Chest workout today.

Incline Bench Press 3 x 12
    DB bench press 3 x 10
    DB flys 3 x 10
    TRX chest press 3 x 12

4. Finally got some rest this weekend. Needed this long weekend after the work week i had. Slept "in" - which these days means going back to sleep for an extra half hour to an hour after getting up with the baby. Went with a dose of melatonin fri night, went with a sample packet of G8 last night. While sleep was good, woke up this morning feeling clear headed mentally, but groggy physically. After some breakfast, just felt mentally off as well. Thinking the GABA/phenibut combo is too much. Phenibut alone hasn't had this effect.

Arms:
    DB curls 3 x 10
    BB curls 3 x 10
    TRX curls 3 x 12

Had to cut triceps short since my daughter woke from her nap!

Supesets: 3 x 12
    TRX triceps
    Dips

Close grip presses 3 x 15

5. Post-pump pic. Blurry, but you get the idea.

Name:  20170903_111650-01.jpeg
Views: 28
Size:  66.0 KB
    •   

6. Weighed in at 165.0# yesterday. According to fitbit, my 30 day trend is progressing steadily even with the recent spikes and dips. Been easily aggravated lately. Just been set off by lots of little things. Likely a combo of stress at work and lack of me time. Also have been very sleepy lately. Yesterday had a Grande macchiato and 1 cap of Velocity XT in the afternoon and literally took a nap immediately after with no issue falling asleep. Tolerance to caffeine must have come back super quick.

Had a good cheat meal or two this weekend. Nephew had a birthday so we got him some pizza and cake, and yesterday went to an impromptu labor day BBQ so had a beer. Back on track today.

Needed to ensure I was done on time this morning, so modified the session.

Circuit workout: 3 x 10 for each
    Barbell Rows
    Pull ups
    TRX rows
    DB SLDLs
    Close grip DB row 3 x 12

7. Well, illness has kept me sidelined for the past several days. Hit me hard, crashed on Thursday and have been on a cocktail of vitamin C and cold meds, so no working out since Tuesday. Been off all supps as well, just starting back up today with my morning dose of Ep1c/agmatine. Going to hold off on creatine and XT until tomorrow. Planning to hit the gym in the AM so we'll see how that goes.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Well, illness has kept me sidelined for the past several days. Hit me hard, crashed on Thursday and have been on a cocktail of vitamin C and cold meds, so no working out since Tuesday. Been off all supps as well, just starting back up today with my morning dose of Ep1c/agmatine. Going to hold off on creatine and XT until tomorrow. Planning to hit the gym in the AM so we'll see how that goes.
    Best of luck and glad your feeling better atleast
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Best of luck and glad your feeling better atleast
    Thanks man.

Ended up doing Tues/Thurs this week, with a weekend workout hopefully squeezing in. Tues was a circuit of shoulders, today a circuit of chest:

Bench 3 x 12
    DB incline press 3 x 10
    DB incline flys 3 x 10
    TRX chest press 3 x 10

Circuits have been a necessity due to timing lately. Things should calm down a bit in October.

10. Hit the gym yesterday and today. Getting some bloodwork done tomorrow, so didn't want to miss out on this week's first WO. Switched up to Mesomorph again and man does that make a difference! Crash is bad though. Sweating good during my circuit workouts.

Out of Creapro3, but as Meso has creatine nitrate / dicreatine malate, I may or may not supplement now. Also finished Dermastrength. I have another bottle, but saving it.

Took a packet of Noxitropin last night to sleep and that worked well. Less grog in the morning than G8.

Weight: 165.5#

Sunday circuit
    TRX rows
    BB rows, head supported on bench
    Pull ups
    Single arm DB rows

Monday circuit
    BB curls
    DB hammer curls
    TRX curls
    Reverse grip curls

Close grip BP
    TRX triceps
    DB triceps ext

11. Wed hit shoulders with a circuit workout. Today did a circuit with chest.

Wed:
    Rotator Cuff Ex
    DB laterals
    DB front raises
    TRX reverse flys
    Upright rows
    DB shoulder press

Today:
    Bench Press
    Incline DB Press
    TRX chest press
    DB incline flys

12. Today is the last dose of EP1C Unleashed and agmatine caps. Also finished up my tub of Allmax BCAAs. Not sure I got anything out of my split dose of agmatine on off days. Will be switching over to Xtend Endure for intra BCAAs plus carbs next.

Been taking Mesomorph lately and it's been great. Also just purchased a tub of Sparta Kraken Sour Gummy Bears, so we'll see how that treats me in comparison!

Weight: 164.5#
    Monday: Back Circuit
    BB rows
    Pull ups
    TRX neutral grip rows
    Close grip DB row
    SLDLs

Today: Arm circuit

BB curls
    DB hammer curls
    TRX curls
    Incline DB curls

Skull crushers
    DB overhead ext
    DB kickbacks

13. Looking at my cabinet, I've actually got an open tub of USP Labs Aminolift, so will use that intra. Also have an unopened tub of Fermented Leucine, so will add that in as well. Topping it off, will add Amentomax on WO days.

Increasing Velocity XT 2.0 to 3 caps per day on off days, and 2 caps on WO days.

14. Well, the baby kept us up last night, so got a late start this AM and not sure how effective this workout will be. But I'm here.

Excited that my Kraken came in yesterday, so mixed up 1 scoop in 10 oz of water and down the hatch it goes! Flavoring is kind of like a light blue raspberry. Was hoping for a bit more, but next time I'm going to use less water. Taking this pre, along with 2 caps Amentomax and 2 caps Creatrona.

Starting off with some light indoor bike as cardio. Was supposed to do shoulders, but got my flu shot yesterday and my left delt is still pretty sore.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Well, the baby kept us up last night, so got a late start this AM and not sure how effective this workout will be. But I'm here.

Excited that my Kraken came in yesterday, so mixed up 1 scoop in 10 oz of water and down the hatch it goes! Flavoring is kind of like a light blue raspberry. Was hoping for a bit more, but next time I'm going to use less water. Taking this pre, along with 2 caps Amentomax and 2 caps Creatrona.

Starting off with some light indoor bike as cardio. Was supposed to do shoulders, but got my flu shot yesterday and my left delt is still pretty sore.
    Edit: Kraken is great, nice smooth, clean focus. Not over stimmed. Hoping there's no crash! Great mood elevating effect as well.

Used Xtend Endure and 1 scoop Fermented Lecuine intra.

16. Did a circuit workout following cardio:

TRX squats 3 x 12
    SLDLs 3 x 10
    DB walking lunges across room
    TRX calf raises 3 x 10

17. Time to get it. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. It's October, fall, which means bulking season. Couldn't motivate myself for leaning, so let's go all out. Got a clean bill of health from the doc, got a full body massage to loosen up the knots in my back and tightness in my quads. Time to lose the dad bod. Beast mode.

Will be posting all new set of stats and progress pics to hold me accountable. Back to counting cals to ensure adequate protein intake.

Pre: 1 scoop Kraken, 2 g fermented leucine, 2 caps Amentomax.
    Intra: 1 scoop Xtend Endure
    Edit: Forgot that Kraken doesn't have creatine, added in 2 g of Creatrona to intra about halfway through. Will likely do this on W/O days and use Vital1ty on off days.

Circuit:
    Bench Press x 10,10,8
    DB incline press x 10,10,8
    DB incline flys x 10,10,10
    TRX chest press x 12,10,8

Finished it off with a light round of cardio on the stationary bike.

Starting weight: 165#
    Starting BF: 16.2%

18. Well, I was wondering if it would happen. Crashed HARD today off Kraken. Practically fell asleep driving home in the car. Nodded off at home. Was alert all day from morning until 5ish. The positive mood effects are out of this world, but I may need to dial it back during the work week if the crash is this bad...

19. Had a tension headache all day yesterday, assuming from elevated BP. Added in 1 g of Hawthorne berry yesterday and will be continuing today. Thinking about picking up some KNO3 as well for acute uses.

Used a 1/2 scoop of Kraken this AM for back and it still got me going, so will see if this helps limit the crash. I will likely start mixing Kraken with my Xtend, as I'm only getting to start drinking my BCAAs with how short my workouts are.

Circuit:
    BB rows 3 x 10
    TRX neutral grip rows 3 x 12
    Pull ups 10,7,8
    Close grip DB row 3 x 12
    Single arm DB rows 3 x 10

Finished off with a round of abs.
    Swiss ball crunches 3 x 20

20. Strength improving any? Shame to hear about the headaches.

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Strength improving any? Shame to hear about the headaches.
    Yeah, thankfully with 1 g of Hawthorne berry in the AM that has taken care of things.

Strength is hard to measure since i switched over to circuits, due to the high volume and no rest. All weights went down when i made the switch over, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Took new progress pics today and ugh. Disappointed to the point i won't show some of them. Although i feel my chest is coming up, so that was a plus. I'll post a few soon.

Today is a vacation day - taking a long weekend with the fam, but still got up early for my arm workout. Enjoy the weekend all!

22. Weight came in on Monday at 168.5 (+3#). All those donuts from this past weekend, haha. Added an extra cap of Hawthorne pre-bed as well, so a total of 1.5 g per day.

Mon:
    Cardio, bike

Circuit W/O - 3 x 10 sets:
    Rotator Cuff Ex
    Upright rows
    Db laterals
    Db front raises
    Bent Over DB laterals
    Seated DB shoulder press

Wed:
    Cardio, bike

Circuit W/O:
    TRX squats 3 x 15
    SLDLs x 3 x 10
    Db walking lunges
    TRX calf raises 3 x 12

Here's to having a great day!

23. Skipped Friday as i would've only gotten 4 hrs of sleep due to the baby. Workout this afternoon was off, strength down today strangely. My left shoulder gave me some problems on bench, so that may have been part of it.

Cardio, bike
    Swiss ball crunches 20, 15, 20

Circuit
    Bench Press x 12,10,7
    Incline DB Press x 10,6,7
    Incline DB flys x 10,10,7
    TRX chest press x 10,7,7

Failed on all exercises... pump was strong though.

24. Weighed in this morning at 169.5#, so up another lb. Currently starting week 3 of my bulk. Expecting weight gain to be more difficult from here on out and will need to better monitor protein uptake. Currently, I've been doing 5 meals a day, but i will be upping to 6.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. JCunningham need some "MoTiVaTiOn"! AI Motivate log!!
    By JCunningham in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 10:43 AM
  2. Anabolic Innovations Motivate Sample Review/Mini Log
    By zb126 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 06:28 PM
  3. Motiv's Consistency Log
    By MoTiV in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 06:52 PM
  4. My motivational log to realize my dream...
    By ranel2220 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 09:30 AM