Segansational's Motivation Log

Page 2 of 23 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Happy labor day weekend to all of my American brothers in iron. I'm due for a few updates, but hope everyone's enjoying their weekend!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Happy labor day weekend to all of my American brothers in iron. I'm due for a few updates, but hope everyone's enjoying their weekend!
    Canada celebrates labor day too, just sayin
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Canada celebrates labor day too, just sayin
    How could I forget my neighbors to the north!

    OK, well too lazy to post the previous two workouts, but I hit back and shoulders. Really felt the endurance of Ep1c Unleashed kick in on the third sets of my back exercises. Helped push through the supersets.

    Today's workout I hit arms. Currently running an OL/PES stack: 4 caps HYDRO3, 2 caps Ep1c Unleashed, 1 cap Norcodrene, 2 scoops Amino IV, 1 g ALCAR, 5 g creatine.

    Supersets
    EZ Bar Curls: +50 lbs
    Incline DB Curls: 10 lbs

    DB Hammer Curls: 30 lbs
    Neutral Grip Pullups

    Skull Crushers: +40 lbs
    Close Grip Bench Press: +40 lbs

    DB Kickbacks: 30 lbs
    Bench Dips

    Reverse Grip Curls

    Swiss Ball Crunches
    Russian Ball Twists

    Now, where else are my UK brethren? @Edje007 @grinnell27 @NewAgeMayan @Joedoubledose @jbryand101b @koi1214

  4. Late but subbed
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  5. I can always use a little extra motivation.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    I can always use a little extra motivation.
    Is that so? Well I would care to entertain a little competition between fellow Demigods
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Is that so? Well I would care to entertain a little competition between fellow Demigods
    Haha, talk to me brother!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Is that so? Well I would care to entertain a little competition between fellow Demigods
    Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Haha, talk to me brother!!
    Let's hear it!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Let's hear it!
    Ditto
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  10. Segansational's Motivation Log


    @Dma378 and @TheMovement competition! Hmmm?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  11. I'm in for this !

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    @Dma378 and @TheMovement competition! Hmmm?
    Awaiting the conditions!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Awaiting the conditions!!
    I propose mud wrestling.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  14. Or maple syrup wrestling up there in Canada
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  15. Better yet... Grappling in a pool of EPIC Unleashed TD.

    Even the loser will come out with gainz lol.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  16. I was thinking push ups or something. You guys are kinky.

  17. Hhmmm Bw Incline Press and Weighted Pullups for 5mins total time! Loser has to .....getting there lol
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  18. Weighted pull ups = 5 lb. plate Yeah??

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    Weighted pull ups = 5 lb. plate Yeah??
    2.5 lb plate lol

  20. So today was chest day. Popped 4 caps HYDRO3, 2 caps Ep1c Unleashed, 1 cap Norco, with 2 scoops Amino IV, 1 g of ALCAR, and 5 g creatine. All of this was taken an hour prior to my workout. I think I will try to dose my HYDRO3 closer to my workout next time. While pump was there, it wasn't as strong as I'd expect given the dose.

    Cardio treadmill

    Supersets
    Bench Press x 145
    Incline DB Flys x 20

    Incline DB Press x 40
    Cable Crossovers x 3 plate

    Neutral Grip Chest Press x 100
    Machine Flys x 37.5

    Did not have time to hit abs today, but upped the volume on chest. Was pleased overall with the workout and visual effects of upper body post-WO. However was not happy with weight this week. Bounced back up to 158.5 on Monday, so up 2 lbs since last week.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    So today was chest day. Popped 4 caps HYDRO3, 2 caps Ep1c Unleashed, 1 cap Norco, with 2 scoops Amino IV, 1 g of ALCAR, and 5 g creatine. All of this was taken an hour prior to my workout. I think I will try to dose my HYDRO3 closer to my workout next time. While pump was there, it wasn't as strong as I'd expect given the dose.

    Cardio treadmill

    Supersets
    Bench Press x 145
    Incline DB Flys x 20

    Incline DB Press x 40
    Cable Crossovers x 3 plate

    Neutral Grip Chest Press x 100
    Machine Flys x 37.5

    Did not have time to hit abs today, but upped the volume on chest. Was pleased overall with the workout and visual effects of upper body post-WO. However was not happy with weight this week. Bounced back up to 158.5 on Monday, so up 2 lbs since last week.
    That's a solid pre workout stack. I can't believe I weigh more than you tho! This is a first lol
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  22. Nice all around lifts!
    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441883871.671271.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  288.7 KB
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  23. Im here!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dma378 View Post
    I was thinking push ups or something. You guys are kinky.
    See what you're missing? You know you like it!

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    That's a solid pre workout stack. I can't believe I weigh more than you tho! This is a first lol
    I'm not a tall guy, so I've never had the poundage really. Most I've ever weighed was when I had bulked to 180, but it was pretty dirty. I just don't feel good carrying that much weight. And I'm currently trying to still drop a few % of BF.

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Nice all around lifts!
    Thanks man, yesterday was really all about feeling the contraction of the muscles.

    Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    Im here!!!
    What took you so long?! :P

  25. haha sorry my man... I use the app most of the time and it doesnt tell you when you have a mention... Trying to use this more often now.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. JCunningham need some "MoTiVaTiOn"! AI Motivate log!!
    By JCunningham in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 11:43 AM
  2. Anabolic Innovations Motivate Sample Review/Mini Log
    By zb126 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 07:28 PM
  3. Motiv's Consistency Log
    By MoTiV in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 07:52 PM
  4. My motivational log to realize my dream...
    By ranel2220 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Log in
Log in