Driven by anger

Page 1 of 40 123 ... Last
  1. Driven by anger

This is my new log... Updates and details a lil later

2. I'm in here
    •   

3. Kumbaya, my friend.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

4. Boom. Welcome to the new place of business for me fellas

5. Looks like home!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379
    •   

6. So here's the deal. Sorta lol. This log is my therapy. Once I start posting progress pics some of u will recognize me. Some won't. I'm a logger that's been around. Sporadically. But I'm focusing on getting myself back into a happier place. I'll be posting routine. Diet plans and food pics. And will offer any advice that's applicable and helpful. Anyone feel free to follow , offer constructive criticism , or just lurk around. Today was back for me. Routine up a lil later. Also by Monday I'll try and have up a basic routine/diet plan laid out.

7. Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1439475733.681303.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  268.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1439475743.369856.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  284.2 KB

New kicks and belt that came yesterday

8. Some funky looking shoes for this traditionalist...but if they work that's all that matters!
    FINAFLEX REP
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

9. I have addidas ones that I love but the inside soles are starting to wear thin. Thought I'd try Reeboks this time is all. I always go with craziest color option I can honestly

10. So I heard something today. Lemme get some opinions. Chocolate is made from beans. And beans go in salad. So regardless of my diet snickers bars should be ok. Hahahaha. A fat guy in my class told me this and I almost pi$$ed my pants.

11. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Kumbaya, my friend.
    Someone toss this m'fer into his campfire...

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet247 View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1439475733.681303.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  268.8 KB
    I have the same shoes... different color. Love them.
    FINAFLEX REP

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet247 View Post
    I always go with craziest color option I can honestly
    Thug.

So I heard something today. Lemme get some opinions. Chocolate is made from beans. And beans go in salad. So regardless of my diet snickers bars should be ok. Hahahaha. A fat guy in my class told me this and I almost pi$$ed my pants.
    Probably why he's a fatty. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I have the same shoes... different color. Love them.
    Pink?
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

13. I agree. Def y he's fat but the science behind his explanation was hilarious when he tried to justify y diets are bs.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet247 View Post
    I agree. Def y he's fat but the science behind his explanation was hilarious when he tried to justify y diets are bs.
    Most fad diets are indeed crap.
  15. Driven by anger

I'm gonna assume that ur use of the word thug in reference to me was a term of endearment. Hahaha Yeah. Most fad diets are worthless I agree

16. Tomorrow is chest. Woo woo. Gotta get dinner figured out then i get my session this morning up hopefully

17. Today's session:

Bb shrug/ bent over plate shrug
    [email protected]/25

Deads/straight arm push down
    [email protected]/80

Meadows row/kneeling lat pull
    [email protected]+35/80

Decline db pull over/rev seated incline fly
    [email protected]/40

Stiff leg SM Deads/xtra wide seated lat pulls
    [email protected]/80

All gym sessions I also do about 7 mins cardio going to and from the gym

18. G8. Bed time. Mmmmm

19. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Pink?
    No more like a purple ...ass lol

G8. Bed time. Mmmmm
    Lights out
    FINAFLEX REP

20. [QUOTE=wasme;5045675]No more like a purple ...ass lol

Oh, wasme, you like an*l, too?! :P
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

21. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    No more like a purple ...ass lol
    Oh, wasme, you like an*l, too?! :P
    It's getting deep in here.

Literally, for Simon.

22. Mmmmm. Sexual.... Hahahaha

23. Man I got up today and feeling freaking great!! Got breakfast and school to prep for. Routine and some other updates shortly

24. Today:

SM Squat. A2G
    [email protected]

Incl bb bp/dc db fly
    3 x [email protected]/30

Alt db bp/pec dec fly
    [email protected]/50

Dc bb press/inc db fly
    [email protected]/30

Lm press/flat bench cable fly
    [email protected]+25/25

All this is done in about a 32-35 minute window. As I get further into my work outs my rest time decreases every set so I can get as much squeezed in as possible. But the negative is I also spend less TUT. Like I mentioned yesterday I'm getting about 7 mins cardio going and 7 mins cardio coming home.

I started out with 185 on inc bb press and about 2/3 of the way up on my 3rd rep my left shoulder started hurting. So I dropped my weights down. I want to focus on getting my joint/ligament strength up before I go up in weights. My body is clearly telling me it's not ready. I'm past the point in life where I need to prove to myself how tough I am and push through it. So for now slow and steady won the race

25. Got that right! Listen to the body. Joint issues can be a show stopper if you don't listen to them!
    FINAFLEX REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jayo84 gets "Driven" by Menace Nutrition --LOG--
    By jayo84 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 12-31-2014, 10:21 AM
  2. Driven by the Menace
    By warrior737 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-30-2014, 09:19 AM
  3. Menace Nutrition....Driven by Wmihm
    By wmihm in forum Supplement Logs