New to this

jerame956

Awards
Okay well just started to pick up on working out need some help getting a schedule going as far workout plans and if possible some meal tips I am dieting and have dropped 7 pounds but since I'm new to this would like more ideas and thanks for the help
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432269904.810860.jpg

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals?
How does your diet look now?
Also, Welcome there are plenty of people here who can help with nutrition,exercise and overall health

jerame956

Awards
Appreciate it the feed back well right now for breakfast I'm eating 3 egg whites and dried beans about 1/4 cup lunch grilled chicken on whole wheat bread and dinner a protein shake or some tuna

jerame956

Awards
As far as workouts Monday is arms Tuesday legs Wednesday chest Thursday back and shoulders and Friday a lil cardio as you can tell don't got my workout plan right just basically do what comes to mind since still trying to come up with a routine

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Okay your calories seem low. If you've just started lifting, then i'd suggest you get a log and focus on your 3 main lifts. bench,squat and deadlift. Youre gonna work your core and secondary muscles by doing them. Say on chest day you start with a warm up on bench for 2 sets. say 2x15 at a light weight. Then have 3 or 4 sets that are a little heavier(obviously dont be to ballsy if you dont have a spot.) Same goes for deadlifting and squating. But you really need to focus on you diet, your calories being to low will prevent you from building muscle. Do you have my fitness pal?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'm quoting EMPIREMIND here

"Day 1: back
Day 2: chest and shoulders
Day 3: legs and arms
Day 4: rest
Repeat this over and over. Days of the week would change, but would be a good way to break it up."

jerame956

Awards
I know I still got a lot to go but when should start on abs