DaVincis' training/cycle log

doma777

doma777

Awards
Hello name is Davinci 38 from NY, now live in NJ, wife and 2 & half yr old daughter. After not much training in over 5 years since last time I played hockey I decided it's time to get my old butt back in shape. I trained pretty seriously between ages of 11 and 21 when hockey was my life. Young and inexperienced I did my first steroid cycle at 16 and was using hgh by time i was 18..beside for h.s hockey I was training for the teenage division Staten island body building championship which I won..I always felt like the juice stunted my growth height wise as I stopped growing vertically by 17 and was stuck at 5'11"..I also felt years later that the hgh was still working as with one workout I would have a "muscle memory" as my wife called it and would blow up right away..

Fast forward a decade almost two and I'm 38 the muscle memory effect long worn off, getting chubby around the waist and I still felt like crap...I also abused my body with opiods over the years tho that is long over as well...Nov 2014 I was about 165 lbs. And felt completely drained all the time, got a belly and lacked libido...wife no happy, me miserable..
2015 and initially as part of my opiod rehabilitation I decided to start training very slowly, started a good diet with plenty of protein and did a cycle of hmb free acid and a test booster with daa & androstenolone...by early March I was 195 lbs. , getting stronger and started skating and,training for hockey again..so things are better but still lack of drive , libido up a bit but nothing crazy. I got a health scale and body fat was 23.7% and now I'm thinking of starting a stronger cycle.. so I did 4-ad with 1-ad & cycle support ...

Now to the present I am 210 lbs. With bf of 21.7% ..I followed wiith a pct and that is over as well now, and now I want more, more, more...lol
So I ordered up some msten, dmz, and other goodies when I heard the ban was happening and planned to save for when I was ready, I now feel ready so I am starting a new cycle today dosing as follows:

Msten 20/30/30/20
Dmz. 20/30/30/20
1 -ad,4-ad un-menthylated versions
Cycle support super cycle whole time
Tudca
Vitamin D
Fish oil ?
Baby asprin
Nocturnabol before bed (this got me off of valium)
I'm thinking I need,some,kind,joint support??

Will follow post cycle with

Arom X
clomid
p6 black (DAA, DHEA)
P6 red
BetaTor ( HMB free-acid)
Nocturnabol if needed

Any suggestions / criticism glady accepted & appreciated ..thanks

I will post daily if possible threw next 4 weeks... then weekly threw end of Pct...

doma777

doma777

Awards
Also I am eating clean, about 3500 cals, 1gram protein per. Lb. Body weight, I use good protein , creatine, bcaa,etc...
As of today I can bench 145 13x and 180 max...

210 lbs
Body fat 21.7%
Water 57.2

My goals are to lose fat and build muscle & to train for hockey tryouts in the fall...

doma777

doma777

Awards
Today is actually my 2nd,day on cycle and i swear I feel different, don't know if it's placebo effect or what?!? Will see..I'm going to be doing some serious training, I'll know if it's doing anything for sure very soon....I say it's working
...does anyone know if it's ok to keep taking hmb free acid " betator" while on methylated cycle?

thanks in advance. D

doma777

doma777

Awards
Had good workouts today, good pumps...mood elevated cause started new cycle which is fun to me. To each his own, at least I'm not using narcotics ever again...I go to clinic every week and,counseling... I will get blood work done soon as well as after cycle...I will take care my liver and kidneys...I know my body after years of real abuse..just ordered more tudca..some people who have put a lot of toxins in there bodies I believe can handle them better from getting used to processing them...I have seen it with my own eyes, that I know

doma777

doma777

Awards
Would merging into another cycle after this be advisable? Or would a break be necessary?

doma777

doma777

Awards
Feeling a bit lethargic today..is the un methylated 4ad im using not powerfull enough to combat the lethargy? If it continues should I try a different wet prohormone instead of the 4ad?

On positive note workout felt great and scale says 220?? I checked it
218.2 lbs.
Bfat 20.6%
Water 58.0

I don't know how that's possible but Im to out of it to care right now..

till tomorrow......

doma777

doma777

Awards
Well two scales dont lie, I weighed in this am at
219.2 lbs.
Bfat 20.6
Water 58
I'm up 10 lbs in just a couple days.. I notice I start feelin crappy if I don't drink water all day..but feel better than yesterday ..tooth ache made yesterday am horrible but the pain has subsided feel better today..looking forward to lifting later..past couple nights sleep not as good..Will try to get better rest tonight..Go Rangers!!!!!

doma777

doma777

Awards
Good Morning all,
Good workouts last couple days hit a pr already only 5 days in benched 195 2x's this am..felt a bit lethargic yet trouble sleeping last few nights..one morning my stomach got sick but I feel it subsiding. Maybe just body getting used to the cycle..weight fluctuating a bit today 217..because I work in construction I dont do too much cardio, I sweat so much at work in this heat my pulse gets up there at times too, lifting and carrying 80 lb bags of concrete all day is no joke. I drink 2 gal of fluids a day easy.. If I do choose a cardio workout it's usually the slide board or actual skating or playing hockey. I might to chest and arm workout again later..what's great is in days I'm off I feel I can workout twice a day..till tomorrow...peace

Ps....anyone ever going to reply ? Either way it's cool to keep a log..

D

doma777

doma777

Awards
Day 7 ..218 lbs this am bf 20.4% water 58...
Bench press 195 x3...185 x8...
Muscles feel fuller , I feel stronger, gained about 8 lbs so far..
No sides to speak off today, seems to have subsided
going up to 30 mg tomorrow.....
I noticed if I empty the powder in the caps out into small glass of fluid and drink I get no nausea ...when I swallow all the caps I seem to get more nausea...possible the nausea was really just from the plastics caps and not from the drug?

Attachments

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed in. Good luck. I like orange triad for a multivitamin because it has joint support in it and digestion support. It's reasonably priced especially on sale. I pair that with Cissus XT by SNS which is very affordable. I would suggest not tapering the stem/dmz dosage down the last week. It's usually best to taper up with a ph unless the sides get bad. Did you have labs done before? I wouldn't bridge into another cycle unless you're for sure that you're in good health. sounds like you've done some serious damage to your body in the past. These hormones are drugs. It wouldn't be any good to trade one addiction for another. I suggest taking the proper ount of time between cycles and doing a proper PCT.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couple of things:

You would have more followers if you moved this log to the cycle info section in anabolics.

4 ad and 1 ad won't do much to combat lethargy unless dosed in the 3-500mg per day range.

When you take your ph you mentioned water. Hopefully you have food in your stomach. Foods with fats help transport the ph into your liver where it will be processed. An empty stomach would decrease how much your body is actually utilizing. Sorry if you know all this stuff. Just responding to the thoughts in your thread. I'm here to help if you ever have any questions.

doma777

doma777

Awards
Subbed in. Good luck. I like orange triad for a multivitamin because it has joint support in it and digestion support. It's reasonably priced especially on sale. I pair that with Cissus XT by SNS which is very affordable. I would suggest not tapering the stem/dmz dosage down the last week. It's usually best to taper up with a ph unless the sides get bad. Did you have labs done before? I wouldn't bridge into another cycle unless you're for sure that you're in good health. sounds like you've done some serious damage to your body in the past. These hormones are drugs. It wouldn't be any good to trade one addiction for another. I suggest taking the proper ount of time between cycles and doing a proper PCT.
Yes I hear ya...I should just see,how this goes...thanks

doma777

doma777

Awards
Couple of things:

You would have more followers if you moved this log to the cycle info section in anabolics.

4 ad and 1 ad won't do much to combat lethargy unless dosed in the 3-500mg per day range.

When you take your ph you mentioned water. Hopefully you have food in your stomach. Foods with fats help transport the ph into your liver where it will be processed. An empty stomach would decrease how much your body is actually utilizing. Sorry if you know all this stuff. Just responding to the thoughts in your thread. I'm here to help if you ever have any questions.
I,didn't know about the food with fats and ph...good info thanks! I do usually take with food luckily.. I'll try and figure out how to move the log...thanks!

doma777

doma777

Awards
Ok so things are going good and yesterday I get a horrible tooth ache and my bottom jaw bone blew up,, so now I need to take amoxicillin!?!? What should I do discontinue cycle till the tooth is pulled or continue taking ph while on antibiotics?!
I've searched the forums and got mixed answers...I'm continuing cycle till I find out for sure I should stop..I'm still going to lift even with the tooth ache and I can still consume calories so idk?!?
I stopped the 4-ad so I'm only on dmz and msten and the cycle supports..

doma777

doma777

Awards
Tooth infection getting better had two great workouts today..good pumps..everyone have safe holiday...
Todays weight 218 lbs
Body fat 20.3
Water 60.0

doma777

doma777

Awards
Got tooth taken care off, getting some quick and great pumps with little effort...up to 222 lbs...Body fat down to 20. Just barley starting to see that vain on the bicep!..juicy!...it's been two weeks about can't wait to see what happens over next two weeks...no other sides to speak of...nausea went away after first few days..a little tired, maybe need more sleep.... Can't wait to get bf into the teens while holding my weight...one other thing maybe cause of the extra weight been getting shin splints lately, can be very painful...that's it tho...no back pumps or anything else I can think of specifically ..cheers