Introducing myself

bradford2393

bradford2393

Awards
Hello anabolic mind members. My name is Ryan. I've been training for 4 years now. I have also been a stalker for a long while on bodybuilding and fitness forums. I am 22 happily married, I have a one year old and another baby boy on the way! MashAllah. I'm stable in my job position. I'm here mainly to post my progress from where I am at now. My weights are low for someone like me but I have taken three years to find out exercises that work for me and a diet that's decent. Now I'm not trying to compete, I'm mainly trying to have fun and maybe train to do Spartan race one day, I play slow pitch men's softball, and during the fall I play football every Sunday with my friends and other people from my job. I am currently stocking up for my first AAS cycle. I'm not going to be begging for sources because I have a decent source now. I'm not going to divulge myself into the world of AAS rather just dabble for the fun of it with proper pct under the supervision of my uncle whom is a doctor and I plan on doing labs to test the results of each of my cycles with a base lab panel done before each cycle of course. I know many will disagree with what I am doing but I'm not going all gung ho with it, and I'd rather start slow and cautious. Anyways I'm hoping everyone will like my future posts and also hoping the senior members will chime in with their opinions and tips.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome Ryan!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift