Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

Page 1 of 313 123 ... Last
  1. Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log


    Puccah and I have decided to make one kick butt joint log!

    She was the first person I met on here! She has been and continues to be a huge motivator for me as I'm sure she is for many of you! We are both working hard to reach our goals...So we thought what's better than coming together and push each other more to make our dreams a reality!!!

    As most of you know, I just finished a lean bulk/recomp with Ostar1ne, successfully putting on 11lbs while losing a little fat! Now it's time to shed fat and get really lean! My current goal is to get down to 15% bf ~125lbs by summer time!

    I'm taking it slow to keep as much of my hard earned muscle as possible! A friend of mine, with tons more experience/knowledge is currently helping me with my training and nutrition! Training is 4 days a week of lifting using a push/pull program. Taking the weekends off from lifting to be with my family. Cardio/conditioning is done 4-6 x's a week using mostly Tabata/HIIT.

    My nutrition is similar to the biorythm diet. Fats are consumed primarily in the earlier part of the day, while carbs are saved for the later part of the day/evening. My calories/macros will continue to change while I am cutting down, since I am still pretty early on. They're roughly 2,230 200p/200c/70f on training days and 1,690 200p/65c/70f on non training days.

    Supplements

    LG Sciences: Protein powder, bcaas, glutamine, Ghenerate, C2K, LCarnitine, Creatine, Epic

    ECA stack
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29


  2. In!!!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379
    •   
       


  3. Awwww, I'm soooo excited!!! Thank you so much, Kat! You definitely motivate me and everyone on here! I am super happy to call you my BFF!

    Hi, everyone! I was powerlifting for a while and gained about 30 lbs. Whew! Talk about crazy!!! In October after many failed attempts, I finally got help from an awesome friend, and he's helped me shed about 18 lbs and I have about 20 more to go. I am currently IF around 1700 cals a day and I really love it.


    My exercise consists of circuit training in the am then Muay Thai at night. Circuit training is 3 days a week, 2 days of cardio, and 5-6 days of Muay Thai. I am definitely a busy girl, but this year it's all about me. It's time to final live and not just talk about it!!!! Welcome to our log!

    Supplements: Uh.... A multivitamin and an ECA stack. o.O
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  4. You girls are gonna kick butt! I've got my popcorn(with real butter too) ready!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    In for sure, Going to be good times and great progress in here!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    You girls are gonna kick butt! I've got my popcorn(with real butter too) ready!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    In for sure, Going to be good times and great progress in here!
    Heck yeah it is!!...So glad to have you both!! Brian, I love me some popcorn! I'll be there shortly!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  7. This is going to be a great thread. You ladies are real hard workers and a great source of inspiration. I'm here as a cheerleader
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Parma Companies,APSNutrition,ALRIndu stries,LG Sciences,Hi-Tech Pharma,FormutechNutrition,Ifor ce Nutrition

  8. Super in on this. Curious with the eca stack where are you getting your ephedrine source from.

  9. Thanks, guys. We are using Bronkaid. I've tried the primatene before and when I went to the store, I checked out both and found out that Bronkaid has double the mg. I took a whole pill the first time and it made me want to run a mile because my heart was racing. I cut it in half and now I feel fine.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  10. Will follow along to see you two kick some ass.

  11. In...
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    The best ephedrine comes from friendship.

    With generous Canadians

    Are you girls planning any supplement changes during the log or keeping it as is throughout?
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  13. You know I'm in this!
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  14. This looks like it will be awesome

  15. We got all the sexy guys in our log, Kat!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    The best ephedrine comes from friendship. With generous Canadians Are you girls planning any supplement changes during the log or keeping it as is throughout?
    I may add something but I'm never consistent with supps. I still have all my Finaflex stuff that I purchased a few months back. I will probably use those.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  17. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Thanks, guys. We are using Bronkaid. I've tried the primatene before and when I went to the store, I checked out both and found out that Bronkaid has double the mg. I took a whole pill the first time and it made me want to run a mile because my heart was racing. I cut it in half and now I feel fine.
    Got ya. There was a good thread on here about the two and the labels are misleading

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MARK_ View Post
    This is going to be a great thread. You ladies are real hard workers and a great source of inspiration. I'm here as a cheerleader
    Everyone loves a cheerleader! Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    The best ephedrine comes from friendship. With generous Canadians Are you girls planning any supplement changes during the log or keeping it as is throughout?
    Hmm that's a thought...I know a few Canadians...

    Haven't really decided, I ran clen for a little bit last year. I'm starting off simple with the ECA and will take it from there. Feel free to share your vast knowledge!! Always happy to learn more!!

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    We got all the sexy guys in our log, Kat!
    Heck yeah we do! You guys are awesome!! So glad to have you all here!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  19. Hey girls!
    I'll pop in from time to time..

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Hey girls! I'll pop in from time to time..
    Hey hot stuff! Good to see you around!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Hey girls! I'll pop in from time to time..

    Don't be a stranger, Mag!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Haven't really decided, I ran clen for a little bit last year. I'm starting off simple with the ECA and will take it from there. Feel free to share your vast knowledge!! Always happy to learn more!!
    You girls kick enough ass to not need anything at all lol but if dieting starts getting rough and you want diet/supplement advice absolutely give me a shout.

    I didn't like Clen myself, only tried it once but preferred ECA from an energy standpoint. Clen cranks up calorie burning a bit faster but ECA is all I (or anyone) should really need unless you are dieting with a deadline, in my opinions. Clen carries a lot more risks as well.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  23. Dual log, I'm in.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Awwww, I'm soooo excited!!! Thank you so much, Kat! You definitely motivate me and everyone on here! I am super happy to call you my BFF!

    Hi, everyone! I was powerlifting for a while and gained about 30 lbs. Whew! Talk about crazy!!! In October after many failed attempts, I finally got help from an awesome friend, and he's helped me shed about 18 lbs and I have about 20 more to go. I am currently IF around 1700 cals a day and I really love it.

    My exercise consists of circuit training in the am then Muay Thai at night. Circuit training is 3 days a week, 2 days of cardio, and 5-6 days of Muay Thai. I am definitely a busy girl, but this year it's all about me. It's time to final live and not just talk about it!!!! Welcome to our log!

    Supplements: Uh.... A multivitamin and an ECA stack. o.O
    I'm in to support you women kill it!

  25. In to see how you powerhouses do WORK!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is the new version of orange triad selling at nutraplanet?
    By Shocker279 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 03:07 PM
  2. Is the new X mass any good?
    By WesleyAlpha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 08:20 PM
  3. My new and Best cycle...PCT is the Problem
    By jusajus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 10:43 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 02:43 PM
  5. how can i tell if my omnadren is the new version?
    By JohnnyGotJacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2004, 09:58 PM
Log in
Log in