Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

Page 322 of 324 First ... 320321322323324 Last

1. We only got 1 left at home. 27,22,21, and 7. So we got a few more years left before we can travel the world. I've seen the world, but would love to take the wife to see it. She had her passport ready to come to Germany while I was there, but we didnt know she was pregnant yet. So that ended her journey to come see Germany with me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    We only got 1 left at home. 27,22,21, and 7. So we got a few more years left before we can travel the world. I've seen the world, but would love to take the wife to see it. She had her passport ready to come to Germany while I was there, but we didnt know she was pregnant yet. So that ended her journey to come see Germany with me.
    now that is a spread. I thought I was bad. 29,25 & 16
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    now that is a spread. I thought I was bad. 29,25 & 16
    Yeah the 7 year old was you could say a "Welcome Home from Afghanistan" Lol. Neither of us thought we could have anymore. Got back, got welcomed home after I got hurt. And then I went back to Germany called the wife said I made it back safe, and she said guess what, your visit home came with another surprise

4. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    What a great idea!!! Iíd love to travel and see the world too!! How old is your youngest?
    12 yo. At least 6 years more before I can retire.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

5. spent all my money on my kids! (and not done yet) I will be working till the day I die. the 401K will have enough for a couple of trips and then I will be broke!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    spent all my money on my kids! (and not done yet) I will be working till the day I die. the 401K will have enough for a couple of trips and then I will be broke!
    I sure hope I can have enough for a few trips. Hard to tell... according to my financial planner I am well on my way to a comfortable retirement but I have my doubts!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    spent all my money on my kids! (and not done yet) I will be working till the day I die. the 401K will have enough for a couple of trips and then I will be broke!
    Don't you worry. You need less when getting old.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Right there with you brother. Except now I spend all my money on vacations. I'll have enough to survive whenever I retire, but I want to make sure I have plenty of memories to take with me. Everybody's different
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

9. Ah, retirement. Hot rhythms and hot chicks.

10. You guys have me beat! I thought the almost 7 years between my two was a big span (17 in Jan and 10) ...I didnít think I could have anymore either @dementedcowboy but God gave us another surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    We only got 1 left at home. 27,22,21, and 7. So we got a few more years left before we can travel the world. I've seen the world, but would love to take the wife to see it. She had her passport ready to come to Germany while I was there, but we didnt know she was pregnant yet. So that ended her journey to come see Germany with me.

Yeah the 7 year old was you could say a "Welcome Home from Afghanistan" Lol. Neither of us thought we could have anymore. Got back, got welcomed home after I got hurt. And then I went back to Germany called the wife said I made it back safe, and she said guess what, your visit home came with another surprise
    Haha now thatís a story!! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I will be too! I plan to travel while working. (Not sure how yet) Haha

Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    12 yo. At least 6 years more before I can retire.
    Thatís not that far! My youngest is 10 but Iíve got 30 years before ďretirement age.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I sure hope I can have enough for a few trips. Hard to tell... according to my financial planner I am well on my way to a comfortable retirement but I have my doubts!
    Thatís good!! Knowing you, youíll have some kind of cool side gig when you retire!

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Right there with you brother. Except now I spend all my money on vacations. I'll have enough to survive whenever I retire, but I want to make sure I have plenty of memories to take with me. Everybody's different
    Thatís a great way to be!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

11. I was going through some old papers and ran across old medical records of mine that recorded how much I weighed in 2005 just a couple of weeks before this pic on the left was taken...much to my surprise, I weigh only 4-5 lbs less now than I did then! Wow! I have a hard time believing it but it really goes to show just how much of a difference muscle weight can make!

The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

12. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    I was going through some old papers and ran across old medical records of mine that recorded how much I weighed in 2005 just a couple of weeks before this pic on the left was taken...much to my surprise, I weigh only 4-5 lbs less now than I did then! Wow! I have a hard time believing it but it really goes to show just how much of a difference muscle weight can make!

Absolutely Amazing, but I can agree. Last time I was in the 200's I was huge and out of shape

13. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Absolutely Amazing, but I can agree. Last time I was in the 200's I was huge and out of shape
    Itís so crazy to me but itís true! Makes a huge difference! I swore I was at least 25-30 lbs heavier then!

14. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    It’s so crazy to me but it’s true! Makes a huge difference! I swore I was at least 25-30 lbs heavier then!
    Not being a creep. But I talk about how you transformed your body, with my wife. I keep reminding her, it doesn’t happen over night. Be consistent and persistent and you’ll see the changes.

Kat, you’re the proof I can show.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Not being a creep. But I talk about how you transformed your body, with my wife. I keep reminding her, it doesnít happen over night. Be consistent and persistent and youíll see the changes.

Kat, youíre the proof I can show.
    Thatís not creepy at all! Thatís very flattering and means a lot! I know other womenís journeys have helped me along the way! Itís an honor to even think I might be motivation for someone else!! Thank you!

16. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Itís so crazy to me but itís true! Makes a huge difference! I swore I was at least 25-30 lbs heavier then!
    Muscle is 3-4x heavier than fat. Also, you can fit 20lbs of muscle (at least) in the same a,the of space as 5lbs of fat. BF% is a big indicator of true bmi health. Just bc someone is withing their bmi doesn't mean their healthy/couldn't loose a few pounds or recomp.

Glad to hear your so happy with your success! Keep killing it!
    I can't wait til I'm there with ya as my thyroid crashed earlier this year and I put on fat that I've never had in my life and although 10lbs went away quick the last 10-12 just won't budge! Gonna be taking a Ton of alcar and incorporating cardio for the first time ever. I know, I know, just never needed to bc if work and body comp before thyroid crash. Was* genetically blessed.

Anyways, congrats and happy veterans day weekend.
  17. Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

Awesome Transformation and Great Motivation! Kat,I must say,You was Beautiful then and Sexy Beautiful now!

18. Quote Originally Posted by chemjr View Post
    Muscle is 3-4x heavier than fat. Also, you can fit 20lbs of muscle (at least) in the same a,the of space as 5lbs of fat. BF% is a big indicator of true bmi health. Just bc someone is withing their bmi doesn't mean their healthy/couldn't loose a few pounds or recomp.

Glad to hear your so happy with your success! Keep killing it!
    I can't wait til I'm there with ya as my thyroid crashed earlier this year and I put on fat that I've never had in my life and although 10lbs went away quick the last 10-12 just won't budge! Gonna be taking a Ton of alcar and incorporating cardio for the first time ever. I know, I know, just never needed to bc if work and body comp before thyroid crash. Was* genetically blessed.

Anyways, congrats and happy veterans day weekend.
    I completely understand the frustration of thyroid problems! I have a thyroid disorder as well! Iím sorry you have to deal with it as well but Iím glad 10 lbs has moved for you! Iím sure you will achieve your goals for the last 10-12! Iíve got another 20+ that I want to loose!

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Awesome Transformation and Great Motivation! Kat,I must say,You was Beautiful then and Sexy Beautiful now!
    Aww thank you Beast!! Youíre so sweet!!
  19. Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

Hello AM Family,

Itís me, puccah! Iíve missed you all and hope everyone is doing well. A lot has happened since I️ took a mental break. I️ spent a lot of time traveling, I️ got a new job, and graduated. I️ finally have some down time in between my jobs and is able to be more consistent with my workouts. I️ just get pretty burnt out at the end of the week.

Iím starting law school in the fall and totally love my new job. Still single but focused. Haha. I️ have a lot to catch up on here.

Love,
    Xoxo

This stupid iOS... has my spelling all messed up.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

20. You look amazing, Kat.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

21. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Hello AM Family,

Itís me, puccah! Iíve missed you all and hope everyone is doing well. A lot has happened since I️ took a mental break. I️ spent a lot of time traveling, I️ got a new job, and graduated. I️ finally have some down time in between my jobs and is able to be more consistent with my workouts. I️ just get pretty burnt out at the end of the week.

Iím starting law school in the fall and totally love my new job. Still single but focused. Haha. I️ have a lot to catch up on here.

Love,
    Xoxo

This stupid iOS... has my spelling all messed up.
    Holy crap! You ARE still alive!! Kat said you were but I wasn't sure.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

22. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Holy crap! You ARE still alive!! Kat said you were but I wasn't sure.
    Yes, I️ am. Itís good to be back.

23. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Yes, I️ am. It’s good to be back.
    Well welcome back! Try to stay out of trouble this go around....... if you can. Lol!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

24. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Well welcome back! Try to stay out of trouble this go around....... if you can. Lol!
    Thank you and of course!
  25. Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

Welcome back @puccah8808! Did you do the new update for the iPhone that came out this past Friday?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is the new version of orange triad selling at nutraplanet?
    By Shocker279 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 04:07 PM
  2. Is the new X mass any good?
    By WesleyAlpha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 09:20 PM
  3. My new and Best cycle...PCT is the Problem
    By jusajus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 11:43 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 03:43 PM
  5. how can i tell if my omnadren is the new version?
    By JohnnyGotJacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2004, 10:58 PM