Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

Page 3 of 321 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    I'm blushing!
    Can you post a pic of your tattoos?!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

2. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I'll show you all mine if you show me all yours
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    I'll show you all mine if you show me all yours
    Haha, you want to see my tramp stamp?! Jk I don't have one.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

4. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Theres posts of my tats well front side in my pre contest cycle log

5. In to see the awesomeness that results
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    McCrew! You're always disappearing on us!!!

Quick mid week Vegas trip with the boys we had a comped rooms at Vdera and free golf So I took a quick vacation but I’m back
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

7. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Quick mid week Vegas trip with the boys we had a comped rooms at Vdera and free golf So I took a quick vacation but I'm back
    Soooo jealous! I hope you had an awesome time! Did you go to any pool parties?!

8. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Soooo jealous! I hope you had an awesome time! Did you go to any pool parties?!
    LOL no way it was actually kind of cold but it was a great time.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

9. In like sin

10. 10 min cardio warmup.

Box Squats
    135x12
    185x10
    225x8
    275x4

Romanian Deads
    135x8
    185x5x2
    Kept these short because I left my belt at home. I just wanted to feel my hams stretch.

Leg Extensions
    165x12
    210x12
    240x12
    255x12

Super set
    Leg Press
    270x12
    360x12 high/wide stance
    450x12
    Calves
    270x20
    360x20
    450x12
    I am fcukin' dead.

Adductor
    85x12
    115x12
    145x12

So I was craving a heavy leg day (among other things :P ) and decided why not, since I may not be able to hit the gym and Muay Thai tomorrow because.... Mondays are always super busy. Legs will be the only thing I hit heavy once in a while. I don't miss going heavy on uppers, especially since I want to continue to lean down.

I didn't get to the gym til late because I had to fix my classmate's F'd up essay, and my second dose of ECA made my breathing very shallow. The ECA totally Fs with me, because one dose will be good and the next dose will make me freak out. I don't know what's going on, I'll have to figure something out. All in all, I had a pretty good session.

11. I bought some white Ts tonight but they don't fit. I've been messing up with sizes lately, I keep forgetting that I'm leaning down. Attachment 113489

12. Awesome Squats!
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

@puccah8808

I usually run my ECA just 2x a day until I am really deep into my cut and need more, that way they don't overlap as doses are further

Usually 6am upon waking and 1-2 pm, even back when I still had a degree of stim sensitivity this seemed fine for me
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

14. 1 I am in.
    2. Could you clear your PMs Kat?

It's time for a comeback... Tagger's Revenge
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/282442-taggers-revenge.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    @puccah8808

I usually run my ECA just 2x a day until I am really deep into my cut and need more, that way they don't overlap as doses are further

Usually 6am upon waking and 1-2 pm, even back when I still had a degree of stim sensitivity this seemed fine for me
    That's how I did it on my last cut.

People that are low to medium stimmed, this works great.

It's time for a comeback... Tagger's Revenge
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/282442-taggers-revenge.html

16. Drivens got you.

That's how I did my ECA as well. Eventually I worked up to 3x dosing a day like he did.

Edit* nice box squatting btw. Moving a serious amount of weight!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

17. Thanks McCrew!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    you're right.... I should not be in here, might break the Internet. Oh wait.... Did you mean Kat n Puccah????
    Haha Definitely you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    1 I am in. 2. Could you clear your PMs Kat?
    Cleared!

Awesome work Puccah! Your squat numbers are always impressive!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

18. Love that AVI Kat. It really shows the awesome progress you made to health and longevity! Simply amazing!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

19. Good morning everyone! Monday is usually a pull day...But I decided to give my bicep/forearm 1 more day rest. (It started hurting me last week) Had a great push workout! Always love the challenge of training muscles that are still sore from the last training session! Lol

Incline bench
    45x15
    65x12
    75x12
    85x12, 75x12, 65x12
    Had a couple of pauses towards the end to make it through!

Peck deck
    80x12, 75x12, 70x12

Scott press
    10x15
    15x15
    20x12
    20x12, 15x12, 12.5x15

Front laterals
    15x12, 12.5x12, 10x15

Dip machine
    110x12
    130x12
    130x12, 120x6, 115x6, 110x6, 100x6

Overhead rope extensions
    42.5x12, 37.5x12, 35x15

Leg press (low/less than shoulder width)
    170x15
    350x12
    530x12
    580x12
    580x12, 530x12, 465x12

Did some ab work while waiting on some guys to finish with the extension machine...ended up telling them to quit chatting so I could get work done! Lol They let me jump in and do my set...watched me the whole time too ugh!

Single leg extensions
    60x12, 50x12, 40x12

Will go at lunch for cardio

Starting to see some striations in my chest!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

20. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Love that AVI Kat. It really shows the awesome progress you made to health and longevity! Simply amazing!
    Aww thank you Mark!!

21. Damn....
    Lots of good work already done this week and it's just starting.
    Great work girls!!

22. Thank you so much, guys! I'm a little freaked out to take my first stack right now but I'm just going to suck it up.

Awesome session, Kat! Always killing it and I'm glad you said something! I'm getting bolder at the gym as well!

23. Nice leg presses ladies!

Kat - the leg ext guys were admiring your awesomeness. Prob taught them a few things too!

24. Quote Originally Posted by scope75 View Post
    Damn.... Lots of good work already done this week and it's just starting. Great work girls!!
    Thanks! Gym is my fun time and I like to play hard! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    Nice leg presses ladies! Kat - the leg ext guys were admiring your awesomeness. Prob taught them a few things too!
    Thank you! Hopefully I taught them to shut up and train! Lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    10 min cardio warmup.

Box Squats
    135x12
    185x10
    225x8
    275x4

Romanian Deads
    135x8
    185x5x2
    Kept these short because I left my belt at home. I just wanted to feel my hams stretch.

Leg Extensions
    165x12
    210x12
    240x12
    255x12

Super set
    Leg Press
    270x12
    360x12 high/wide stance
    450x12
    Calves
    270x20
    360x20
    450x12
    I am fcukin' dead.

Adductor
    85x12
    115x12
    145x12

So I was craving a heavy leg day (among other things :P ) and decided why not, since I may not be able to hit the gym and Muay Thai tomorrow because.... Mondays are always super busy. Legs will be the only thing I hit heavy once in a while. I don't miss going heavy on uppers, especially since I want to continue to lean down.

I didn't get to the gym til late because I had to fix my classmate's F'd up essay, and my second dose of ECA made my breathing very shallow. The ECA totally Fs with me, because one dose will be good and the next dose will make me freak out. I don't know what's going on, I'll have to figure something out. All in all, I had a pretty good session.
    I'd cut eca in half use that dose till u can take it each time and not freak out then up it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is the new version of orange triad selling at nutraplanet?
    By Shocker279 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 03:07 PM
  2. Is the new X mass any good?
    By WesleyAlpha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 08:20 PM
  3. My new and Best cycle...PCT is the Problem
    By jusajus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 10:43 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 02:43 PM
  5. how can i tell if my omnadren is the new version?
    By JohnnyGotJacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2004, 09:58 PM