Big Boy Muscle 2015 show prep plan.....We Go Harder!

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
Well its been a tough road over the past 5 months. My offseason was not what I had hoped it would be. It has been an emotional rollercoaster that's for sure. After finding out my new wife of 10 weeks was cheating on me, I relocated back to Indiana to be with my children and gave up my dreams as a regional director of 6 gyms in the Philadelphia area. I'm starting life over at 36 years old. My life has been turned upside down to say the least, but the one thing that has helped me through has been my training. I'm more focused than ever to bring the best package I have to the stage in 2015 and will be taking a different approach this year. My coach and I are excited and have no doubt I will qualify again this year for nationals. Stay tuned....it's going to be a fun ride....Big Boy Muscle......We Go Harder!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First!! Let's do this!! :)

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
First!! Let's do this!! :)
More focused than ever and I have a great support system around me, people like you, thanks Kat for all your support and for everything that you've done for me

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
More focused than ever and I have a great support system around me, people like you, thanks Kat for all your support and for everything that you've done for me
More more great stuff to come too! Future is bright! You've been a big part of my journey as well!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'll be the guy that says random gay creepy sh!t since you don't have one of those in here yet.

Any starting pics weights dimensions etc?

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
I'm flattered thanks for the support I will post some pics soon.

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
Just blasted that chest workout....wow what a pump.

Hammer Incline Machine warm up
90 lbs x 15

Smith Machine Incline
225 x 12
275 x 10
315 x 8
365 x 5
225 x 12 drop set to
135 x 12

Incline cable Flys
5 sets 12 at 46 lbs on Free Motion

Superset with no rest til done with all 5 sets

Hammer incline Machine
5 sets of 12 at 140 lbs

Guillotine pauses on smith machine
3 sets of 10 at 185 lbs

Pec Dec 3/4 reps with full rep squeeze
5 sets of 12 at 130 lbs.... (24 reps per set)

Bench Machine drop sets
4 sets of 10 at 145, 130, 100, 85
4 sets of 10 at 125, 105, 90, 75

Dumbbell pullovers
4 sets of 15 at 65, 75, 75, 60 lbs

36 sets not too bad for a week off. Definitely taking it to another level.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
In on this. Always nice to follow other competitors. I say "other" although I have only competed once in 2010, but will again this coming April ;)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NIce workout! Really like the inclusion of the Guillotines!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
hey dude, congrats on your new sponsorship. i was confused as hell for a second. you're profile picture on fb looks just like my cousins. small hard to see and a few kids... and the same name.

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
In on this. Always nice to follow other competitors. I say "other" although I have only competed once in 2010, but will again this coming April ;)
Hope to see u back on the stage soon. Thanks for the support

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
NIce workout! Really like the inclusion of the Guillotines!

Trying to really focus on upper chest. My front delts are a lil stiff after playing 18 years of football so I try to stay away from heavy flat bench.

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
hey dude, congrats on your new sponsorship. i was confused as hell for a second. you're profile picture on fb looks just like my cousins. small hard to see and a few kids... and the same name.
Thank u so much. I am so ecstatic about becoming a LG Sciences sponsored athlete. I will give a discount code soon for everyone following me to get up to 40% off

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Trying to really focus on upper chest. My front delts are a lil stiff after playing 18 years of football so I try to stay away from heavy flat bench.
I feel your pain. My shoulders are a bit tore up from ball, I keep my weights way lower than what people expect to see most of the time. Just work that slow rep for that nasty burn.

Thank u so much. I am so ecstatic about becoming a LG Sciences sponsored athlete. I will give a discount code soon for everyone following me to get up to 40% off
No problem man. I'll be honest. I'm a bit jealous lmao. Hopefully I'll make my presence known in my first show.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subbed man! I look forward to seeing your progress!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hulk in now i want to see some major smashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell them to start shipping to Canada (currently only USA/UK)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Hope to see u back on the stage soon. Thanks for the support
That's the plans, Just wish I had the extra 35lbs on me like you ;) 5'8" and been stuck at 210 for a bit now!

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
Thank you brother...you definitely will

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
Appreciate the support.

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
In order to start over that would require someone to quit.....we don't quit my friend. May take a break here or there but as you know each and everyone of us has that drive and determination we don't know the meaning of the word quit. Welcome my friend! Thanks for the support

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
It's never too late to start over! Go get it! ?
In order to start over that would require someone to quit.....we don't quit my friend. May take a break here or there but as you know each and everyone of us has that drive and determination we don't know the meaning of the word quit. Welcome my friend! Thanks for the support

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
I feel your pain. My shoulders are a bit tore up from ball, I keep my weights way lower than what people expect to see most of the time. Just work that slow rep for that nasty burn.

No problem man. I'll be honest. I'm a bit jealous lmao. Hopefully I'll make my presence known in my first show.
You have to just pick a show date and go for it man. if you keep saying you will someday the truth is you won't. Pick a date and go for it...you got this

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
Weighed in today at 255.6 to start this cut.

Hit Stepmill for 30 mins this morning fasted cardio

Meal #1
8 oz chicken breast
3/4 c oats
2 TBL of Nat. PB
2 TBL of Sugar Free Syrup
1 TBL Unsweetened Cocoa
3 TBL Splenda

Meal #2
60 g Protein Shake

Meal #3
8 oz chicken
4 oz sweet potato

Meal #4
60 g protein shake

Meal #5
6 oz grilled chicken
Flour tortilla
Tomatoes
Lettuce

Salad with cucumbers and tomatoes only with lemon juice for dressing

Meal #6
16 oz liquid egg whites
2 TBL splenda
1 TBL unsweetened cocoa

2 TBL Nat PB

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
Here is my 3 year transformation pic....

Transformation pic.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing transformation bro!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geez! You let almost all of AM's best in here already! Lol. I'm in! Amazing transformation!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Looks like a good place to hang out.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is an amazing change... what did you weigh in at before your journey began (only ask becuase I was 365 ...down to 190.. and trying to achieve what you have)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look at all of you awesome guy rolling up in here!! :)

That is an amazing change... what did you weigh in at before your journey began (only ask becuase I was 365 ...down to 190.. and trying to achieve what you have)
Knowing all he's accomplished and all he's been through is purely amazing!...I didn't know you were big Simon! That's awesome!! Great work!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Knowing all he's accomplished and all he's been through is purely amazing!...I didn't know you were big Simon! That's awesome!! Great work!!
I wasn't big i was disgustingly huge... thank god I made a change! (6 or so years ago now)

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
Geez! You let almost all of AM's best in here already! Lol. I'm in! Amazing transformation!
Thanks for the kind words and support I greatly appreciate it

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
When I started I weighed a nice lean 309 lol.....the pic on the right I weighed 213 when I stepped on stage. That was the lowest I have gotten. Thanks so much for the support and kind words.

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
Look at all of you awesome guy rolling up in here!! :)

It's people like u that keep me going Kat. U are an inspiration to me with all u have accomplished. Little did we know when we met 4 years ago how much of an effect we would have on each other's lives. U are one of my best friends. Thank u for always believing in me and pushing me to be the best I can be. Love ya woman!

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
Just absolutely destroyed these guns!!

Supersetted biceps and triceps alternating

Incline DB Curls
5 sets 12 at 30 lbs both arms together
V Bar press downs
5 sets 12 at 70 lbs

Seated dip machine
5 sets 12 at 190, 220, 220, 210, 210
Standing Cable Curls
5 sets 12 at 50 lbs (free motion)

Hammer strength up angle preacher curls
5 sets 10 each arm at 60, 65, 70, 70, 70 lbs
Cable triceps kickbacks
5 sets 10 each arm at 25 lbs

Rope extension dropsets 4 drops
4 sets 10 at 35, 30, 25, 20 (free motion)
4 sets 10 at 35, 30, 25, 20

2 rounds of
21's with 40 lb barbell
Supersetted with
Standing single arm cable curls
17 lbs (free motion)

49 set destruction

Abs 2 sets of each
Decline med ball Romanian twists
15 lb x 20
Decline Med ball reach ups
15 lb x 15
Hanging leg raises
20 reps x 2
Torso twists 2 sets each way
100 lbs

Gearing up for quad destruction later tonight.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
^^^ that was only work out #1 for today? I understand how you lost all that weight!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Just absolutely destroyed these guns!! Supersetted biceps and triceps alternating Incline DB Curls 5 sets 12 at 30 lbs both arms together V Bar press downs 5 sets 12 at 70 lbs Seated dip machine 5 sets 12 at 190, 220, 220, 210, 210 Standing Cable Curls 5 sets 12 at 50 lbs (free motion) Hammer strength up angle preacher curls 5 sets 10 each arm at 60, 65, 70, 70, 70 lbs Cable triceps kickbacks 5 sets 10 each arm at 25 lbs Rope extension dropsets 4 drops 4 sets 10 at 35, 30, 25, 20 (free motion) 4 sets 10 at 35, 30, 25, 20 2 rounds of 21's with 40 lb barbell Supersetted with Standing single arm cable curls 17 lbs (free motion) 49 set destruction Abs 2 sets of each Decline med ball Romanian twists 15 lb x 20 Decline Med ball reach ups 15 lb x 15 Hanging leg raises 20 reps x 2 Torso twists 2 sets each way 100 lbs Gearing up for quad destruction later tonight.
Now that's my kind of workout!

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
^^^ that was only work out #1 for today? I understand how you lost all that weight!
Just wait til u see what I do with quads later tonight....

BigBoyMuscle

BigBoyMuscle

Awards
I'll keep posting them so u guys can try them. Keep in mind I don't lift for power as I'm working to get the most out of the muscle feeling the 5 points of the muscle movement. The stretch, flex, positive or the drag, contraction, and the negative. Leave your ego at the door and learn to get the most out of your muscles. It's not all about how much weight u are lifting. Not saying u do that at all my friend just making a point.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's people like u that keep me going Kat. U are an inspiration to me with all u have accomplished. Little did we know when we met 4 years ago how much of an effect we would have on each other's lives. U are one of my best friends. Thank u for always believing in me and pushing me to be the best I can be. Love ya woman!
Aww thank you so much! The feelings are mutual! Love you too! God brought us both through a lot and blessed us abundantly!!

Killer workout!!