A beastly road to the NPC A-nation championships

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Title says it all. Competition is May 2015. I'm working with coach Matt savard at bossbody.net. Right now we're hitting my arms delts and calves twice a week. Everything else once. I'm using extremely high volume training. 4 days a week lift and I need to stop being lazy with conditioning.

The goal, take the novice physique division.

The nutrition, right now rotating cals between 2600 and 3100. Carbs are moderate, protein high fat low and everything is clean as hell except my one cheat meal per week.

The stack: standard supps. 50g carbs and 15g BCAA with 5 g creatine intra, whey once a day. Juice 750 test, 600 eq, 600 DECA and I'm thinking of adding in some winny to see how I respond come peak time.
Starting swelfie in

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whoop whoop! First!!! This is gonna be awesome! Even got nudez!!! Looking great SB!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I guess I can add my lift from today

Wide pulldowns

Bent over rows

Meadows gripped hs 1 arm rows

Low cable rows

Deads

Giant set narrow pulldown, face pull, pullover

Db curls

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in on this shizz baby!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In for this ride!!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in ....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In this bish

J

joh408

Awards
  • Established
In on this

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here for strength.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Present

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Here for the free drugs and hookers.....

I am in the right place right?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
How long do you plan on running the gear?

Err I guess a better question when are you starting?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I am in on this shizz baby!
Yay I'm not the only bald guy!

In for this ride!!
It should be a smooth ride

I'm in ....
So in on this...
You're definitely in I can feel it

In this bish
I like being in bishes

In on this
Woohoo

Here for strength.
Hydes got the strength covered
APAF
Here for the free drugs and hookers..... I am in the right place right?
You can do coke off the hookers penis.

Why am I always late??
Make him wear a condom?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
In bro! Your Chest is Looking Massive!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
How long do you plan on running the gear? Err I guess a better question when are you starting?
I've just begun blasting, if bloods are good 4 months from now I'm gonna blast harder. If not I'll back down to 750 test. I'll probably step down to true TRT/cruise doses after the show.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this! Planning on competing myself in April ;)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Hells yeah!! Bb or physique? What show?
Bodybuilding, St Louis IFBB Pro / NPC Midwest BB, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Championship in St.Charles , MO.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Bodybuilding, St Louis IFBB Pro / NPC Midwest BB, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Championship in St.Charles , MO.
nice. Maybe @tyga or Hyde might be around for that.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Gunna be a hell of a show!! Phil Heath and Big Ramy guest posing

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gunna be a hell of a show!! Phil Heath and Big Ramy guest posing
Hahahaha Big Ramy in the Chuck; that'll be priceless. I never realized how short Heath was til my buddy who's 5'7" got a pic w/ him at a guest posing a year or two back. Heath can't be more than 5'8-9"

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha Big Ramy in the Chuck; that'll be priceless. I never realized how short Heath was til my buddy who's 5'7" got a pic w/ him at a guest posing a year or two back. Heath can't be more than 5'8-9"
I'm 5'8" so I guess ill look pretty small haha.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
But he looks HYOOGE on stage. Being that height is really ideal, especially if you have good lines.
I like how you add on stage because they wouldn't look massive in a tshirt at the mall right? :-D

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
image-1690308567.jpg

Poor pups is sicker than a dog. Got home last night to a house full of poo and vomit. Needless to say I'm "missing" work tonight.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poor lil pupster.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Damn man I had to clean up a mountain of liquid dog crap at 5 am this morning. Is there a dog flue going around or something? My Pit Sheppard mix was feeling like crap today as well.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
ok ..... that's odd. My dog is having issues today also :scratchchin:

Thought he just ate something nasty he had buried and fermenting in the back yard .... but now you all got me wondering

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
What do they think is wrong?
He got into the garbage. He ate the soak pads from meat containers and I think some spoiled chicken and maybe some spoiled beef.

Damn man I had to clean up a mountain of liquid dog crap at 5 am this morning. Is there a dog flue going around or something? My Pit Sheppard mix was feeling like crap today as well.
Yeah I don't wanna talk about the cleaning. Got off work at 2 this AM. Got in and started cleaning, took until 5am. We made it out 3x today, he woke me up while I was asleep to go out. He was pooping blood so I scheduled the appointment. Jumped in the shower before we headed out and suddenly it smelled like crap In the shower poor guy was sick again.

ok ..... that's odd. My dog is having issues today also :scratchchin: Thought he just ate something nasty he had buried and fermenting in the back yard .... but now you all got me wondering
I'd blame it on the back yard lol. My dumbass dog tries to eat toads and stuff every morning lmao

I'm a bit late, but in for moustache ride!
awesome!!!! Got some more experience in here to pick on for knowledge! Welcome.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh no. Well, he should be ok. I had a pup that ate a container of rat poison a few years back. Required a blood transfusion. Scary s***.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Oh no. Well, he should be ok. I had a pup that ate a container of rat poison a few years back. Required a blood transfusion. Scary s***.
Oh my god I'd be sh!tting kittens. I'm scared now that they're gonna have to open him up

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like how you add on stage because they wouldn't look massive in a tshirt at the mall right? :-D
Not nearly as big as they look on stage. With the lights, being so shredded & peeled down, it's part illusion for sure. Even worse is when you're not there, so the camera angles make them look taller as well.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Not nearly as big as they look on stage. With the lights, being so shredded & peeled down, it's part illusion for sure. Even worse is when you're not there, so the camera angles make them look taller as well.
Lol fair enough. Idk though I feel like a dwarf next to 5'9" 265. Lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cutler's not a tall guy either. Same thing when that buddy met Jay. Who, btw, looked better than ever at the last Olympia - but he was absolutely tiny next to the other competitors. Still can't believe they gave him 6th...but his physique was much more like the golden era than it ever was when he was dominating.

Sorry about the pup btw - buddy's greyhound is going thru something similar.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Cutler's not a tall guy either. Same thing when that buddy met Jay. Who, btw, looked better than ever at the last Olympia - but he was absolutely tiny next to the other competitors. Still can't believe they gave him 6th...but his physique was much more like the golden era than it ever was when he was dominating.

Sorry about the pup btw - buddy's greyhound is going thru something similar.

hope your buddys dog pulls through it. i just got into freak out mode a few minutes ago when i posted. i'm settled and calm now. applied for a pet care credit card and actually got given a line of credit to help with the damages. i'd be fine if rent and car payment didnt pull from checking today lmao.

i hope i get to meet some of the bad ass ifbb pro's when i go to albany this spring. that'd be so bad ass.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hope your buddys dog pulls through it. i just got into freak out mode a few minutes ago when i posted. i'm settled and calm now. applied for a pet care credit card and actually got given a line of credit to help with the damages. i'd be fine if rent and car payment didnt pull from checking today lmao.

i hope i get to meet some of the bad ass ifbb pro's when i go to albany this spring. that'd be so bad ass.
That buddy said Phil was really good to the fans, very personable and would pose however they asked. Cutler, not so much. Sounds like a lot of the top guys are pretty decent. Guy at my gym said when he competed against Meadows he was really nice and down to earth.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That buddy said Phil was really good to the fans, very personable and would pose however they asked. Cutler, not so much. Sounds like a lot of the top guys are pretty decent. Guy at my gym said when he competed against Meadows he was really nice and down to earth.
i would love to meet meadows, kai, and bpak. i find kai just interesting in general, meadows and bpak i'd love to have deep muscle building conversations with both of them. i heard cutler was a nice ass dude to meet in person, maybe it was a bad day or his prolactin and estro were high lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aww sorry to hear about your dog! I hope everything is ok! Are they just going watch him or are they running tests?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Aww sorry to hear about your dog! I hope everything is ok! Are they just going watch him or are they running tests?
tests and X-rays. They just called. He's gonna be ok :). Picking him up now

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
DUMB FCKING DOG!!!! He's got like 3 different bacteria all of which cause food poisoning. It's from eating garbage. I went out to my truck to get water, literally a minute.. Stupid bastard was eating garbage when I came in!