PF V2.0

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I started training again after finishing with physical therapy a few weeks ago. I'll start a new log and do my best to update it daily. Shíts been pretty hectic lately. I have 6 weeks until I go back to instructor school so I've been working hard and going all out utilizing some of Jay Schroeder's training techniques, true isometrics, true plyometrics, heat training, cold thermogenisis, EMS/TENS, linear/reverse periodization, overspeed/underspeed training, task specific training, resistance breathing and HIIT. I'll try to upload all my workouts up to now and explain anything if anyone has questions. I'm not going for size at all, strength/power/endurance are key

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I had lost all drive for fitness after my injury. Physical therapy was all the physical training I did for the most part for about 10 weeks. Zero motivation. I started drinking a bit much then realized it was effecting my life and wallet negatively so I dropped the booze. I might have 1-2 IPAs a month now. So all is good there. Then I started studying weapons and tactics again. And now I've been training seriously for three weeks straight plus about two weeks prior to that of random workouts I could fit in between range weeks and field weeks. Happily enough I am fully recovered now and back in the game

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
5 & 4 weeks ago:

Pretty random. I did a few weightlifting sessions a week and a 5+ mile hike each Saturday. Nothing crazy and I still wasn't motivated at all. These were whatever weeks...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Then I really started training 3 weeks ago and bought up so new gear:
- Montrail FluidFlex trail runners
- RX-8000 EMS device
- UA ArmourBite mouthpiece
- SubSports Compression Leggings
- First Response cooling vest
- A secondhand elevation mask (I know, I've written on how ineffective these are based on manufacturer claims, but they do give your lungs a good workout; as a side note I didn't pay for this... Lol)
- Arctic Skull cooling towel
- Power Blocks adjustable DBs
- Doorjam pull up bar
- Bluetooth headphones
- Various supps (back on PWOs as well, currently BPI)

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
So workouts: 3 weeks ago I did P90x for a week and once I started it I remembered how much I hated it. Still have the DBs and pull up bar at home where I frequently do a set of some exercise or another at random times.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Currently I'm on an 8 week training routine. First 7 weeks are all out craziness where I'm at the gym or on the trail about 3 hours a day. On week 8 I'll start doing power-complexes and recovery runs right before I go back to school to give my body a break

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
File sizes for the pics of my workout log are too large to upload on the mobile app. I'll put em up later tonight

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In B4 UR Out!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, glad to see you're back on track, and that the booze didn't grab a hold. Your plan looks great.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
It wasnt so much of a bad thing. I had a ton of fun, you dig!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Kick arse and eye of the tiger man!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Lol so yeah I've been tired as hell lately from training and work. Haven't been able to stay on top of this log. I don't have work for the next 9 days so ill be around more. Pics will be up in a couple hours when I get home. I'm so sore and tired today that I'm taking the day off of training and gonna do some yoga and mobility drills later. Just ordered VooDoo Bands, the OG Stick, and the Hip Slingshot...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I'm such a gear queer...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Looking for my knee wraps and wrist wraps when I get home. Tomorrow is volume work for da legz

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
On the same boat with Work and training. Just leaving you drained. Glad to hear from u man. Keep up with the log!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Life gets in the way but keep lifting brothers. Old age will thank you one day!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Well it happened again dammit. Threw my back out doing sumo deadz, went to the ER, ct scan is clear (thank gawd), but I'm on painkillers and muscle relaxers again. I passed on the prednisone though. Hopefully if I rest a couple days utilizing RICE with a little heat I can get back at it in a few days. I only have 5 weeks left and I need all the time I can get to train before then... I'll keep yall posted

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
heal up bud. try using a sock filled with rice. heat it up in the microwave and the sock stays warm/hot for a good amount of time. and u can keep reusing it. did that last time i pulled my back out a few weeks ago and just slept with it under my back.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heal up PF. Nothing worse than a back issue. Good idea with the rice sock AT, I'll have to try that!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dammit man...

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Just ****ed mine up doing conventional dl. So pissed. Hope you heal up fast PF