Swol and Boone's Quest To Get Hyooooge - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Swol and Boone's Quest To Get Hyooooge

Page 3 of 15 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Brutal wedding eats!

I'm used to Italian weddings from my wife's huge family now lol

And good luck with the weigh in Swol, sometimes i wonder how accurate my scale really is
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well...not what i wanted to see. in fact i'm really upset but what I saw, but alas it's more motivation. and i'll take it in two ways

Weight: 135 lbs... flat.

Assuming my old scale was +8 lbs (Which idk, but this is a pretty expensive scale and I calibrated it, so I guess it's right) that would mean I pulled 425x1 at 138 lbs. Which I'm pretty freaking proud of. So I'll take the strength gains even at a lower size, but man I got a long way to go of pure hypertrophy. I got the strength base, now we just need to add the mass.

I'm also sure Synthroid beginning to kick in now doesn't help either, but it's all good. Tomorrow starts the reverse diet!
    PM If You Have Any Questions Regarding Our Products!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Huge difference Swol wow.

That does say a lot for your strength/weight ratio though so definitely some pride to be felt in that.

Reverse dieting should be fun, with PR's along the way
    Athletix Representative
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Huge difference Swol wow.

That does say a lot for your strength/weight ratio though so definitely some pride to be felt in that.

Reverse dieting should be fun, with PR's along the way
    Interested to see tomorrows.. Esp cause I was on feet all day yesterday
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Feel even smaller now though I'm at my leanest so to be expected
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    Feel even smaller now though I'm at my leanest so to be expected
    I always feel like this when I'm really lean. It's such a delicate balance between ripped and small until you're like pro status. You're weights are insane for your size tho so you should have zero problem packing on size. I'm the opposite in that I've never been very strong so when I'm small too it's a total ego crusher.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I always feel like this when I'm really lean. It's such a delicate balance between ripped and small until you're like pro status. You're weights are insane for your size tho so you should have zero problem packing on size. I'm the opposite in that I've never been very strong so when I'm small too it's a total ego crusher.
    we'll see after this log bro, we're both gonna get yolked!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Test your scale with a weight plate
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Weight: 135

Pull Hyper ( ">" denotes drop set)

SA DB Row: 75x8 90x6 100x6, slow tempo: 70x8 60x10 x10

Wide Grip Lat PD: 120x10 140x8 160x6 140x7 > 100x8; 140x7 > 100x7; 130x9 > 100x8

Iso Hammer Row: 90x8 80x10 70x12
    ^ Slow Tempo: 70x8 x8

EZ Bar Preacher Curl: 50x8 40x10 x10

Slow Tempo Incline EZ Bar Row: 30x12 40x12 x12

Reverse Incline Lat PD: 100x10 x10 x10

Reverse Cable Fly: 10x8 7.5x12 x12 x12

BW Pull Ups: x10 x9 x9
    w/ Face Pulls: 35x12 x12 x12

Eccentric Neutral Chins: BWx7 x5 x5
    w/ DB Shrugs: 50x12 60x10 45x20

BOSU Ball Roman Chairs, Knees to chest: x15 x12 x12

Walk 10 mins

Considering I felt very unmotivated and didn't wanna workout this was one of my best workouts. Great hyper day. Great mind muscle connection. Great pump. Great energy and vibe. Didn't get to do bis so tomorrow I might do a short arm workout if I wake up refreshed. Overall workout 9/10... And I took some vids which is always fun

Diet

Training Vids

Two of my favorite back exercises, eccentric neutral grip chins and reverse incline lat pulldown. I love the reverse incline because it forces you to not use your legs or the padding to pull the weight down. Get's a good stretch of the lats as well.

10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

So we got a two-tiered chocolate cake, and the inside is layered with PB2 and the top a greek yogurt/jelly spread!

Total Macros:

530 kcals
    6F
    72C
    10Fiber
    53P

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So we got a two-tiered chocolate cake, and the inside is layered with PB2 and the top a greek yogurt/jelly spread! Total Macros: 530 kcals 6F 72C 10Fiber 53P
    Damn that looks good. You guys come up with some of the best ideas for sauces/toppings and such.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Does anyone in here have an Xbox One and Xbox Live?

Kid's trying to dominate fools in Madden, Fifa, Destiny or Halo
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Figured I'd post this for y'all, it's my plan supplement after my reverse diet is over:

Weeks 1-8: XGels
    Weeks 1-8: Magnitropin (Can't wait to start his bad boy!)

Weeks 9-16: Alphadex
    Weeks 9-16 EP1C
    Weeks 9-16: AnaBeta Elite

Weeks 17-24: Magnitopin
    Weeks 17-24: EP1C

Weeks 1-24: King
    Weeks 1-24: Clear Muscle, though only 2 caps pre, and 2 caps post
    Weeks 1-24: AmentoMax
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

So we got a two-tiered chocolate cake, and the inside is layered with PB2 and the top a greek yogurt/jelly spread!

Total Macros:

530 kcals
    6F
    72C
    10Fiber
    53P
    Give me this Recipe bro!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Give me this Recipe bro!!
    Its in the cooking with whey section brother!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

So I'm thinking about changing up my workout routine when I full on start my bulk. I've been using self-designed routines for about the last 2 years with pretty good success, but I seem to rely on the same things over and over so it's become a bit stagnant. I'd like to hear some thoughts from you guys on current and potential future routines
    My current routine (L/P/P, 3 on 1 off):
    Legs:
    Squat (5x5)
    SLDL (5x5)
    Leg Extension (3x8-12) SS w/ Seated Calf Raise (3x10-15)
    Lying Hamstring Curl (3x8-12) SS w/ Standing Calf Raise (3x10-15)
    Leg Press (FST-7)

Push:
    Standing OHP (5x5)
    Seated lateral raise (3x8-12)
    BB Bench (5x5)
    Incline Smith Bench (3x8-12)
    Incline Skull Crushers (5x5)
    Rope Pushdowns (3x8-12)
    Circuit (3rounds x 10ea): DB Incline Fly, DB Incline Tate Press, DB Shoulder Press, Partial lateral raises

Pull:
    Deadlift or Rack Pull (5x5)
    Incline Supported DB Row (3x8-12)
    Wide Pullup (5x5)
    Wide Pulldown (3x8-12)
    BB Bent Over Row (5x5)
    Seated Close-Neutral Cable Row (3x8-12)
    Rear Delt Fly (3x8-12) + Run the rack AMRAP (25lb,20,15,12,10,8,5)

Future - Considering doing 5/3/1 and PHAT as I've heard good things about both. I'm looking for pure hypertrophy as I really couldn't care less about strength so I'm really open to anything. What are you guys' suggestions/experiences? Also, I'd be willing to be someone's guinea pig if they want to work with me and design something (This goes for diet as well!)
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

I'd go PHAT. My coach gave me a higher frequency phat routine and he's had good success.

So I guess try PHAT first? Higher frequency = more food too
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

I'd go PHAT. My coach gave me a higher frequency phat routine and he's had good success.

So I guess try PHAT first? Higher frequency = more food too
    I was thinking PHAT also as I like being in the gym as much as possible. So you're running a modified PHAT now?
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Yup I got it posted above. I personally think some strength work is important for hypertrophy. So I got it split in 3 way splits. First half is strength and second half is hypertrophy. Never training to failure so my CNS can recover and I can train 6x/week. Day 7 completely off with recovery work like foam rolling.

Could follow my routine with me and see how it goes? I think I posted it above
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Yup I got it posted above. I personally think some strength work is important for hypertrophy. So I got it split in 3 way splits. First half is strength and second half is hypertrophy. Never training to failure so my CNS can recover and I can train 6x/week. Day 7 completely off with recovery work like foam rolling.

Could follow my routine with me and see how it goes? I think I posted it above
    I'll have to dig a bit... looks like its spread through a few posts. Unless you have the full thing somewhere and wanna PM/email it or just post the whole thing. That'd make this even more competitive ha... I'm always down for that. We take out as many variables as possible and the only differences in gainz will be decided by a few supps and general MAN ha.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

I'll have to dig a bit... looks like its spread through a few posts. Unless you have the full thing somewhere and wanna PM/email it or just post the whole thing. That'd make this even more competitive ha... I'm always down for that. We take out as many variables as possible and the only differences in gainz will be decided by a few supps and general MAN ha.
    Lol I'm so down!

I have my own particular rep / set / tempo schemes that I use with clients. PM me your email and I'll send you my sheet with the my plan for the program.

Its also got my Peri wo nutrition for when I get cals high enough. I do always rotate exercises though but I will manipulate rep / tempo depending on the week, workout type and intensity wave. Programming for the win
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Lol I'm so down!

I have my own particular rep / set / tempo schemes that I use with clients. PM me your email and I'll send you my sheet with the my plan for the program.

Its also got my Peri wo nutrition for when I get cals high enough. I do always rotate exercises though but I will manipulate rep / tempo depending on the week, workout type and intensity wave. Programming for the win
    PM'd

Im def gonna be changing up my nutrition for the bulk as I wanna get carbs back into my regular diet. Gonna figure out how I wanna balance things once I get my calories up a bit higher as I seem to be holding steady at this weight while increasing my cals so that's good. thinking I'll hopefully settle around 2500-2700 or so to start and add from there.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

PM'd

Im def gonna be changing up my nutrition for the bulk as I wanna get carbs back into my regular diet. Gonna figure out how I wanna balance things once I get my calories up a bit higher as I seem to be holding steady at this weight while increasing my cals so that's good. thinking I'll hopefully settle around 2500-2700 or so to start and add from there.
    I feel ya. Yeah I'm curious as to what maintenance will be with the Synthroid now and after reversing you should reach maintenance at a lower bodyweight / body fat. So I'm excited for more food.

What my coach outlined to me is we're basically gonna increase regular days by 100 kcal and 25 CHO and decrease the 2x a week refeeds by the same until they match. And then just slowly keep increasing and adding in more CHO. I really learned a lot about my body. Taking on a 85/15 split in terms of eating "clean/bro" but realizing I can eat ice cream and pop tarts to keep me sane. A **** load of veggies has me feeling ten times better too. Literally 6-8 servings fruit/veg and I feel so much better.

No blaoting or GI distress and learned what foods gimme those is key.

I'm excited boone we're gonna do big things brother. Big effing things
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

I'll send you the goodies tonight when I'm done at work, then gym, then bonefish grill with some friends
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

I feel ya. Yeah I'm curious as to what maintenance will be with the Synthroid now and after reversing you should reach maintenance at a lower bodyweight / body fat. So I'm excited for more food. What my coach outlined to me is we're basically gonna increase regular days by 100 kcal and 25 CHO and decrease the 2x a week refeeds by the same until they match. And then just slowly keep increasing and adding in more CHO. I really learned a lot about my body. Taking on a 85/15 split in terms of eating "clean/bro" but realizing I can eat ice cream and pop tarts to keep me sane. A **** load of veggies has me feeling ten times better too. Literally 6-8 servings fruit/veg and I feel so much better. No blaoting or GI distress and learned what foods gimme those is key. I'm excited boone we're gonna do big things brother. Big effing things
    Ya I need to get my head wrapped around the 85/15 part still. I've always struggled with all or nothing/ clean or binge. I love to eat tho so I want to be able to stay reasonable but still enjoy. It'll be a good time. I'm excited to really put my body through the wringer and see what comes out in the spring.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

Its in the cooking with whey section brother!
    Nice looks amazing
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Forgot to mention I dropped TTA this weekend. Currently my only supps are Thyrocaps (2 caps am,1 cap pre workout), Cannibal Alpha (finishing up Wednesday), and Reduce XT (finishing up next week). I'll be totally off everything by late next week and through vacation. Might even take the week after vacation off (labor day and a wedding the next weekend) as well just to let everything settle. After that, its GAME ON!

Thinking my stack to start things off will be:
    1-8 ABE
    1-8 Alphamax
    50 workouts X Factor + GMS + Peak Beta

After those 8 weeks, I might do a short 2 week cut to help improve insulin resistance and generally "clean up" some body fat. I'll have to reassess where I'm at here and see how I want to proceed as far as supplements go. Might throw in 8 wks of Epro (new) with my cutting and then beyond.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Forgot to mention I dropped TTA this weekend. Currently my only supps are Thyrocaps (2 caps am,1 cap pre workout), Cannibal Alpha (finishing up Wednesday), and Reduce XT (finishing up next week). I'll be totally off everything by late next week and through vacation. Might even take the week after vacation off (labor day and a wedding the next weekend) as well just to let everything settle. After that, its GAME ON! Thinking my stack to start things off will be: 1-8 ABE 1-8 Alphamax 50 workouts X Factor + GMS + Peak Beta After those 8 weeks, I might do a short 2 week cut to help improve insulin resistance and generally "clean up" some body fat. I'll have to reassess where I'm at here and see how I want to proceed as far as supplements go. Might throw in 8 wks of Epro (new) with my cutting and then beyond.
    2 week cut is not hardly gonna do anything. Id go for a minimum of 4 week cut.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    2 week cut is not hardly gonna do anything. Id go for a minimum of 4 week cut.
    The idea really isn't to do a ton of damage but more to reset/shock. With a 2 weeker, I can go really hard and at a fairly large deficit to get max results and minimal metabolic slowdown.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

What're everyone's thoughts on Gut Health? It's dirt cheap at orbit right now and I've been considering it for awhile...
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

What're everyone's thoughts on Gut Health? It's dirt cheap at orbit right now and I've been considering it for awhile...
    I'll never use another digestive supplement.

Btw gonna be posting logging chances for Magnitropin soon so be on the lookout fellas for those trying to gain size!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

I'll never use another digestive supplement. Btw gonna be posting logging chances for Magnitropin soon so be on the lookout fellas for those trying to gain size!
    In for this, it should help maintainmuscle on my cut!
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Gonna get two gut health for $30 after using the code... That's dirt cheal
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    In for this, it should help maintainmuscle on my cut!
    Hell ya. Might increase appetite though lol. There's also gonna be logging oops for Alphadex which would be perfect for a cut
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Late, but caught up and following.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Welcome man! Just ordered my peptopro and excited to get gaining. I've actually been using a lot of band work recently and its crazy the difference.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Gonna get two gut health for $30 after using the code... That's dirt cheal
    Same here. That's by far the cheapest I've ever seen it so I figured now's the time to give it a go.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Myokem Is Looking For 2 to Log Magnitropin!

For those looking to log Magnitropin

And @booneman77, no doubt. one bottle last like 3 months, so worth it
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Same here. That's by far the cheapest I've ever seen it so I figured now's the time to give it a go.
    Thanks for the Orbit consideration brother we do very well with EvoMuse pricing, I just posted this elsewhere but in terms if value from a supplement (effectiveness vs. cost) Gut Health is damn hard to beat.

Remember the code SOCIAL so it is about 15 each (2 month supply!)
    Athletix Representative
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Lol already got two. And it shipped in 9 minutes... Stellar
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kat's quest to get lean with LG's C2K
    By love2liftkat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 799
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 05:33 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2005, 06:32 AM
  3. where to get store templates like pw , lg , and others
    By sicosico in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-30-2003, 04:53 PM