Watch Puccah make love to the weights...

Page 18 of 51 First ... 13161718192023 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I'm sorry about your membership news... Hey, at least you get some quest bars!
    Haha, I know right! I will never go back again unless I have coupons.
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...

  2. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    9/4
    20 min stairs/ warm-up

    Superset
    Bench
    45x20x3
    DB shoulder shrugs
    45x20x3
    No rest.

    Superset
    Upright rows
    25x20x3
    Standing lat pulldowns
    30x20x3

    Superset
    One arm front cable raises
    10x20x3 each arm
    Seated row/ wide grip
    30x20
    40x20x2
    No rest.

    Superset
    Stretchers
    30x20x2
    40x20
    Cable side laterals raises
    10x20x3

    15 min ab coaster.

    Quick session tonight. I didn't want to come because I had a headache but I'm glad I did because it's gone. I hit cardio first so I could get rid of it. I felt weak tonight because I still have major DOMs from the other day.
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  3. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,124
    Rep Power
    3842292
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Still killing the higher volume lady!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Still killing the higher volume lady!
    Thank you! It's like you never sleep!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  5. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Whuhhhhhhh!!!! My two favorite things in the world!

    Name:  image-4108228754.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  607.8 KB
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  6. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,124
    Rep Power
    3842292
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Oh my...
    Never seen those.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  7. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Oh my... Never seen those.
    I tried a few from each and I wasn't impressed. The bacon was ok but the sriracha didn't taste like sriracha. :/
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  8. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,124
    Rep Power
    3842292
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I tried a few from each and I wasn't impressed. The bacon was ok but the sriracha didn't taste like sriracha. :/
    That's too bad, tainting thy name like that.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  9. Senior Member
    BigRed1974's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,231
    Rep Power
    540039
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    55.21%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    Loving the supersets Puccah!!

    LOG:BIGREDS JOURNEY TO SOWLEDOM
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS
    ON MY JOURNEY TO SWOLEDOM!!
  10. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,057
    Rep Power
    1513187
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    9/4
    20 min stairs/ warm-up

    Superset
    Bench
    45x20x3
    DB shoulder shrugs
    45x20x3
    No rest.

    Superset
    Upright rows
    25x20x3
    Standing lat pulldowns
    30x20x3

    Superset
    One arm front cable raises
    10x20x3 each arm
    Seated row/ wide grip
    30x20
    40x20x2
    No rest.

    Superset
    Stretchers
    30x20x2
    40x20
    Cable side laterals raises
    10x20x3

    15 min ab coaster.

    Quick session tonight. I didn't want to come because I had a headache but I'm glad I did because it's gone. I hit cardio first so I could get rid of it. I felt weak tonight because I still have major DOMs from the other day.
    Awesome workout so glad your headache went away!!! You are killing it with volume love that. Hope that your weekend goes great!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  11. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    That's too bad, tainting thy name like that.
    lol, I know! I think they used the off brand sriracha. Lol, the lid on the bottle is yellow.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed1974 View Post
    Loving the supersets Puccah!!
    Thank you, red. I feel like I don't get a good sesh in unless I'm going, going, going!

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Awesome workout so glad your headache went away!!! You are killing it with volume love that. Hope that your weekend goes great!!
    Thank you, hunny bunch! I hope yours does as well. I am going to be studying all weekend.
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  12. Professional Member
    love2liftkat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,364
    Rep Power
    2808558
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    84.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I'm sure that felt a little torturous still being sore! Should help work out some of the soreness!! You're killing the high volume and I love it!! ...can't believe those chips weren't good!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "KAT" for 40% off at www.lgsciences.com
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20
  13. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    I'm sure that felt a little torturous still being sore! Should help work out some of the soreness!! You're killing the high volume and I love it!! ...can't believe those chips weren't good!
    Thank you, doll. Yah, I was disappointed, too, but it's ok. It means I won't eat the whole bag! I would love some Reese's cereal right now tho! :'(
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  14. Senior Member
    turff49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,244
    Rep Power
    1600169
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    4.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Thank you, doll. Yah, I was disappointed, too, but it's ok. It means I won't eat the whole bag! I would love some Reese's cereal right now tho! :'(
    Ooohhh with chocolate chips in it too!!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379
  15. Professional Member
    love2liftkat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,364
    Rep Power
    2808558
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    84.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Thank you, doll. Yah, I was disappointed, too, but it's ok. It means I won't eat the whole bag! I would love some Reese's cereal right now tho! :'(
    Lol true! ...come on over! I'll share! I've got plenty! Hehehe
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "KAT" for 40% off at www.lgsciences.com
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20
  16. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Sucks about the bad flavoring... what a rip off. It's like when i get habanero or ghost pepper flavored stuff and it isn't hot. I get all WTF!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  17. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Ooohhh with chocolate chips in it too!!!
    I think I'm the only girl in the world who isn't really done of chocolate!

    Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Lol true! ...come on over! I'll share! I've got plenty! Hehehe
    Omg! So jelly, I just orgasmed! Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sucks about the bad flavoring... what a rip off. It's like when i get habanero or ghost pepper flavored stuff and it isn't hot. I get all WTF!!!
    Omg! Ghost peppers are expensive. I saw it sell for $115 an ounce! O.O
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  18. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,124
    Rep Power
    3842292
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    would love some Reese's cereal right now tho! :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Lol true! ...come on over! I'll share! I've got plenty! Hehehe
    My wife brought some home for me this week. I don't why she does that... Once I open it I won't be able to stop.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  19. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    My wife brought some home for me this week. I don't why she does that... Once I open it I won't be able to stop.
    Sighhhhh*** just made my sissy get me some! Whyyyyyy?! So delish!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  20. Banned
    Goliath1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    14.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Your sessions are always beasty!
    Your legs are also looking Fantastic, just FYI
  21. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Goliath1 View Post
    Your sessions are always beasty! Your legs are also looking Fantastic, just FYI
    Thank you so much!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  22. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sooooo I've been hanging with some of the boys from Super Training and they want me to go back to their gym to train/powerlift. Sigh*** I want to and don't want to at the same time. My heart's no longer into powerlifting, mainly because it makes me bulky. I know that I can lean down and get strong at the same time but I can't find a middle ground. Powerlifting takes so much out of me. Ugh, I can't decide...
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  23. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3805389
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    68.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Sooooo I've been hanging with some of the boys from Super Training and they want me to go back to their gym to train/powerlift. Sigh*** I want to and don't want to at the same time. My heart's no longer into powerlifting, mainly because it makes me bulky. I know that I can lean down and get strong at the same time but I can't find a middle ground. Powerlifting takes so much out of me. Ugh, I can't decide...
    Use them for the guest passes, keep doing you in the gym of your choice, and lift for you, get toned and step on stage doing women’s physique.
    RIP IRONFLEX
  24. Senior Member
    turff49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,244
    Rep Power
    1600169
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    4.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yep, I agree with McCrew. Follow your heart and the goals you set.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379
  25. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Use them for the guest passes, keep doing you in the gym of your choice, and lift for you, get toned and step on stage doing women's physique.
    Thank you! I may go back just to train once in a while. They're pretty awesome guys, but I like my own space and I like training alone. Lol, someday!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  26. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,124
    Rep Power
    3842292
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I agree that you should lift for yourself and where you want to...

    I also know you like to pick up and push/press heavy a** sh*t.

    You don't have to be all "bulky" to do that if you don't and to. You can find your medium, and f*** s*** up.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  27. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Yep, I agree with McCrew. Follow your heart and the goals you set.
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I agree that you should lift for yourself and where you want to... I also know you like to pick up and push/press heavy a** sh*t. You don't have to be all "bulky" to do that if you don't and to. You can find your medium, and f*** s*** up.
    Thank you, guys. My goal is to get lean and be strong as fuk. Lol, Jr you know me so well. I'm still getting use to not lifting as heavy and at times I feel like a little biatxh, but I keep telling myself that my goals are different now and change is good.
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  28. Senior Member
    turff49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,244
    Rep Power
    1600169
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    4.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Thank you, guys. My goal is to get lean and be strong as fuk. Lol, Jr you know me so well. I'm still getting use to not lifting as heavy and at times I feel like a little biatxh, but I keep telling myself that my goals are different now and change is good.
    Powerlifting cutting cycle. Do several sets of each going heavy then strip the weight off and go for reps. And, don't eat for powerlifting.

    Best of both worlds for you.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379
  29. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Powerlifting cutting cycle. Do several sets of each going heavy then strip the weight off and go for reps. And, don't eat for powerlifting. Best of both worlds for you.
    Thank you! It's crazy how my appetite was while powerlifting! I was hungry allllllllllll the time! Omg! Lol I'll try that out tonight!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  30. Banned
    Goliath1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    14.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Powerlifting cutting cycle. Do several sets of each going heavy then strip the weight off and go for reps. And, don't eat for powerlifting. Best of both worlds for you.
    Good advice, pretty much exactly how I strength train.. Did it today actually..
  31. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Going out. Mom always say that I look like a man in heels.
    Name:  image-3131748173.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  466.5 KB
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  32. Professional Member
    love2liftkat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,364
    Rep Power
    2808558
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    84.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Going out. Mom always say that I look like a man in heels. <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10 6621"/>
    No offense but your momma is crazy! Lol You have super sexy legs!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I agree with the guys...train for yourself! Don't try to please them. Train the way that makes you feel good. Nothing wrong with switching it up on occasion and power lifting. Just don't feel obligated! You know your body!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "KAT" for 40% off at www.lgsciences.com
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20
  33. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,124
    Rep Power
    3842292
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    What'd you do last night?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  34. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,383
    Rep Power
    3175742
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    What'd you do last night?
    You know what she did
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  35. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,124
    Rep Power
    3842292
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    You know what she did
    I meant who...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  36. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    No offense but your momma is crazy! Lol You have super sexy legs!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with the guys...train for yourself! Don't try to please them. Train the way that makes you feel good. Nothing wrong with switching it up on occasion and power lifting. Just don't feel obligated! You know your body!
    Thank you, Kat! I decided to continue training on my own. lol, no offense taken but I couldn't walk at all last night! Lol no more heels for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    What'd you do last night?
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    You know what she did
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I meant who...
    Haha, you guys are horrible! I used them to squat with! :P
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  37. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    So this is how I spend my weekend. I bum it til gym time. :living the life:

    Name:  image-586140265.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  232.3 KB
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  38. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,124
    Rep Power
    3842292
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hanging from the ceiling?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  39. Senior Member
    turff49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,244
    Rep Power
    1600169
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    4.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    So this is how I spend my weekend. I bum it til gym time. :living the life: <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10 6630"/>
    Damn girl!! You gonna cause a lot of guys to have heart attacks! Looking super hot!! What a life indeed!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379
  40. Banned
    Goliath1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    14.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Name:  image-3161464415.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  51.3 KB
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 12:23 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 12:35 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 02:24 PM
  4. WHat is the fastest way to gain weight?
    By BOZITIME in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 03:32 PM
  5. Losing to much weight on the face..
    By belbs75 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 12:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in