Power tower workout routine??

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Due to sons baseball and work schedule. I am only able to hit the power tower ( dip , pull up , and push up ) Is there a good routine I can follow to get in shape and gain some size. ?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Adding a few bands, Dumbells, and a sandbag could be cheap add ins to give yourself more variety. Since time is an issue do circuits that press tempo and short rest periods. As far and "getting in shape" thats more of an 2 each his own view ya know. What do you currently do for your workouts? Average time? Hows the diet looking? Are you resting enough seeing as you seem to be a dad on the go lol. Hopefully others can chime in and offer you more ideas as well.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Rest is good. And diet is pretty clean I have adjustable dumbells I just want to tone up and lose body fat I know I won't get huge or pack on muscle like I would if I was in the gym Just curious on a routine or plan. I started this week with 5 sets of 10 on dips. 5 sets of 15 pushups. And chin ups ( Palm facing me ) 5 sets of 5. And then pull ups I try to get 5 sets of 5. But only get about 2 Every other day