RECOMPetition: Gutter and Houston Fight Through the Pain - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

RECOMPetition: Gutter and Houston Fight Through the Pain

Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Btw, I might try some research with BPC-157 down the road:

http://www.fasebj.org/content/28/1_Supplement/844.9
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

BPC 157 the healing peptide

Bpc 157: specifications
    Molecular Formula : C62H98N16O22 Molecular Weight : 1419.5355 purity>99%
    Sequence: L-Valine, glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolylglycyl-L-lysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-leucyl-; glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolylglycyllysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-leucyl-L-valine

BPC 157 Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W. 1419) may be the new drug stable in human gastric juice, effective both in the upper and lower GI tract, and free of side effects. BPC 157, in addition to an antiulcer effect efficient in therapy of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) (PL 14736) so far only tested in clinical phase II, has a very safe profile, and exhibited a particular wound healing effect. It also has shown to interact with the NO-system, providing endothelium protection and angiogenic effect, even in severely impaired conditions (i.e., it stimulated expression of early growth response 1 gene responsible for cytokine and growth factor generation and early extracellular matrix (collagen) formation (but also its repressor nerve growth factor 1-A binding protein-2)), important to counteract severe complications of advanced and poorly controlled IBD. Hopefully, the lessons from animal studies, particularly advanced intestinal anastomosis healing, reversed short bowel syndrome and fistula healing indicate BPC 157's high significance in further IBD therapy. Also, this supportive evidence (i.e., no toxic effect, limit test negative, LD1 not achieved, no side effect in trials) may counteract the problems commonly exercised in the use of peptidergic agents, particularly those used on a long-term basis.

what is BPC 157 used for in humans/bodybuilders?
    well BPC 157 is known for super quick and professional Joint/tendon/ligament healing in all phases of clinical trials.. studies are shown here: BPC 157 has been shown in studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed. Demonstrating dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears. Tendon to bone healing - increased ligament healing, BPC 157 has a variety of protective effects in the organs.

Clinical trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers and it is being studied as a burn treatment. Trials show it may help repair some liver damage after prolonged chronic alcohol exposure. No adverse reactions have been seen in clinical trials.

BPC 157 peptide has been shown to heal a variety of wounds in all areas researched, including internal organs, muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, internal lacerations from surgery, etc.

it can have a use in the medical industry help heal and get rid of stomach ulcers caused by people abusing NSAID drugs

How long can i wait to see some effective results/benefits from this product?
    well personally for me ive been using for 1 week and the results are astounding! my right hip is now moveable im almost at a point where i can go in the gym and smash legs harder then before, my right bicep IM injections with it has had immaculate results thus far the pain is greatly diminished and im able to pick up things mildy heavy whereas 4 injections previously i was in bad pain/weakness and now... its feeling strong/harder then previous.

usually results will take 4-6 weeks, because yes of course your injecting the drug but the human body has a set healing rate, but with BPC 157 the healing will be imo 100% faster then regular and the also the healing will be more complete whereas before you would only get around 80% of what you had before.

How long can i run BPC 157 for?
    BPC 157 can be run for 4 weeks, followed by a 2 week rest. after this if you are still not feeling 100% itll be safe to run another course of BPC 157.

How do you reconstitute BPC 157?
    simply pop the cap off, gently alcohol swab the stopper, then let it dry, same goes with the BAC water vial. then dose out the correct amount of BAC water. then slowly put the needle in... then slowly but surely inject the BAC water along side the vial making sure you do not indirectly inject on the peptide powder, however once you have done the first dose and the powder i essentially mixed you can inject on the bac water, that is fine. Note* this is done with 2mls of bac water, that would be 2 whole 1ml/1cc insulin syringes.

How do I Dose BPC 157 for optimal results?
    you can use anywhere from 200mcg being a medium dose up to 500mcg ... depending on severity of issue ( if severe) dose 2x a day at 350 mcg totaling 700 mcg.

Is BPC 157 IM or sub q injection?
    BPC 157 is both, you can do IM or subq as close as you can to the injection site, preferably around 1-4 inches away to yield the most benefit to the injured area.

What are the side effects of BPC 157?
    there are absolutely none that i know of well No one knows, however the first time i used it i got a head ache and felt generally sick, however this was only for a day. I'm now 100% this is most likely a coincidence, most probably a body reaction to the first time. to be honest there are no side effects, its in clinical trial phase 2 ATM and they have reported 0 effects, only positives.

What syringe/needle size is good for this peptide?
    all needles would be good for this peptide depending on where you want to inject, however a 1ml/1cc 29 and half inch insulin syringe is optimal for most sites on the body.

What is the cost of BPC 157?

bpc 157 is relatively inexpensive and the results are worth the money as it could permanently strengthen your weak joints/connective tissues/muscles unlike a placebo supplement where it yields good results and once you come off, your joints are crying out for mercy. the general price is around $25-50 USD.

How long will 1 bottle last?
    generally if run at the baseline 200mcg dose, 1 5mg vial will last 25 consecutive days. $25 usd for 1 bottle, is well worth it!

Where do I store this?
    just like another peptide keep it away from UV/sunlight. it can stay in room temp for up to 10 weeks, however for best storage/results store in a fridge and use until vial is run out then discard of it. For other BPC 157, they can stay in the fridge too as they;ll last up to 6 months, whereas if you had more you can store in the freezer( up to 2 years).

thats everything you need to know about BPC 157 guys! hope you enjoy the read and this will help noobs/future injured athletes or current injured gym addicts try it.

Huge thanks to HarryBrah for putting this all together
    by harrybrah
    Quoted from a post on another forum, with author's name intact
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man that BPC-157 sounds awesome!! It sounds like it could help heal my RC. Let me know where you plan on getting yours from. Are you going to run it IM or Sub-Q?
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Friday, August 15

10min foam rolling and stretching

Lying Leg Curls:
    60x12
    60x12
    75x10
    75x10
    90x5

Standing Cable Flys:
    30x25
    40x10
    40x10

Rear Delt Machine Flys:
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10

Chest Press Machine:
    65x20
    80x20
    95x15

Workout all felt pretty good except my first few sets of leg curls felt awkward. My right leg always bothers me around the knee and today was no different. Mainly the first 2 sets were iffy. I kept the weights manageable for all exercises as I get a handle on where I'm at with these exercises I haven't done in a while.
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Saturday, August 16

10 min foam rolling and stretching

Leg Lifts on Decline: 2 sets of 10

10min on Stair Master

Spent about 15min signing up for a new membership at the gym and then got out of there. My hamstrings are so tight from those leg curls it's crazy.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I've been on a beach vacation down at the Jersey Shore, just got back, so I'll be starting up again today.

I know all about tight hams. Any pose I do in yoga feels like a ham stretch to me even when it shouldn't necessarily be haha..
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

This is a very brief article that was posted recently, but it reminds me how I need to constantly work on ankle mobility. They could've gone into more detail on methods for this (using bands, etc). Poor ankle mobility will cause heels to lift when going very deep, or it will cause altered form, causing greater pressure on the lower back.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/conte...ips-tall-5733/
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Went to the sports clinic again today for more work to my IT band and I ended up mentioning something that was also causing a bit of pain at night. My legs / feet get crampy at night, and I pointed to an area that I tend to need to roll out a lot with my lacrosse balls. I got them to stim it with the TENS unit and they did some work on it with the Gravston tools (holy hell Gravston is the definition of pain, but really amazing at releasing tension/adhesions).

Turns out that I have a bit of PTT (Posterior Tibial Tendonitis) going on. We figured out it's from my shoes, not enough support and I'm not using any insoles. Great thing is that there's a podiatrist in the same office. They are hooking me up with Orthotics on Friday, covered by insurance. Fking great... Going to get a pair for my work shoes and my squat/oly shoes.

I'll also be starting some band exercises to strengthen my Posterior Tibial Tendon and Piriformis.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I tried something new last night... went to my hot yoga (advanced) flow class before the gym, to see how this would work... Well it didn't work, the class still obliterated me and I had to go home after =\ It sucks, really trying to find a way to fit in these classes because they are such amazing cardio workouts and are amazing for flexibility / stability. Only problem is that they completely drain me... and if I go to the class after the gym, it's super super painful (burning shoulders and traps). I might have to do an easier class on my gym days, and save the tough one for maybe a once a week session.

On a side note, the class was packed.... packed full of super hot, sweaty flexible women in booty shorts that is. Seems like they all have such an amazing athletic build in there too. Strong legs and thick posterior chain...my absolute favorite.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Wednesday August 20

Super burned out from work, just did band work from home (shoulders / chest / pull-aparts, etc)

Today I am promising myself to dive back into my regular training. Work has been brutally crazy at the office lately and it's been throwing a wrench into things. I don't think I can do a 3x a week fullbody day though, going to create a 4 or 5-day split again.... this had me the most active and worked the best with my hot yoga classes. The 3-day fullbody routine had me super sore all the time and it was almost impossible to practice yoga properly like that. All I wanted to do was recover, not work more. I will try to work in 2 chest/shoulder days into my routine, 1 legs/core day, 1.5 back day, 1 arms/core day, or something like that.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Testing out my endurance today while on 6 caps of MST Cordygen VO2 Ultra, while also changing my training program. I'm going to hit chest hard along with some shoulder/tri work, then 2 back to back hot yoga classes. 1st hot yoga class does not incorporate flow but is still challenging, it's strictly isometric poses/stretches standing and down on the mat. 2nd class is super intense for the 1st half - constant movement and really advanced, 2nd half is spent on the mat doing deep stretches (and catching breath).

I will take my first dose (3 caps) of the MST Cordygen VO2 Ultra during my initial weight training, so it will kick in by my 1st hot class. Then I'll take my 2nd dose just before starting my 1st class, which should kick in for my 2nd class. Going to focus more on my breathing today.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Thursday August 21

Workout #1 - Chest/tris

Machine flies

60 x 10
    110 x 12
    110 x 10
    160 x 10
    160 x 10
    160 x 10

Cable diagonal flies (single sided)

Left side / high cable
    40 x 10
    40 x 10
    40 x 10

Right side / high cable
    40 x 10
    40 x 10
    40 x 10

Left side / low cable
    35 x 10
    35 x 10

Right side / low cable
    35 x 10
    35 x 10

Rear delt flies (just doing a few sets)

40 x 12
    70 x 8
    70 x 10

Tricep Pushdowns

50 x 12
    60 x 10
    60 x 10

*Taking it easy on tri's today since I have two yoga classes coming up in the same night - really hits shoulders and tri's.

Ended with 5min of foam rolling

Notes: Drank two scoops of Xtend in 1.5L of water during workout. Had coconut water, 40g Isopure, 2 MST Athlyte caps and 4 Cordygen VO2 Ultra caps immediately post workout

Workout #2 - 75min Hot Yoga class (100 degrees)

75 minutes of 40 challenging static / isometric poses. This was not a flow class (the hot flow class links each pose with vinyasa style flows, which makes it constantly moving). Today's class had no flows, but each pose was held longer, which takes more muscle endurance. The heat still makes it tough on cardio but not as brutal as a flow class.

30min break post class - coconut water + 40g Isopure + 2 more MST Cordygen VO2 Ultra caps

Workout #3 - 60min Hot Yoga class (100 degrees)

This last class was a combination of 30min of extremely intense flows with a final 30min of deep 1-minute stretches on the floor.

Overall notes: Cardio capacity felt amazing while using 6 caps of MST Cordygen VO2 Ultra over the course of these workouts. Now all I need is a magical supplement to help with balance lol (mine sucks in some of the poses). I also need something to help with muscle endurance... Going to pick up a new carb source (MST Infinit-E) and will swap out my Xtend BCAA's with MST RPG which contains BCAA's + EAA's and is far superior for this reason.
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Busy week. I'll post up my workouts from this week tonight.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Decided to do a somewhat fullbody routine last night.

Tuesday August 26

Warmed up with a 1.2 mile walk to gym

Foam roll 10min

Squats (back squat - deep ATG)

Bar x 5 - warmed up with wider stance, knees out - felt some pain in my left knee even without weight on the bar
    Bar x 5 - same thing
    90 x 5 - decided to make my stance narrower and to squat with a very slow controlled movement today, and keep weight down
    135 x 10 ATG
    135 x 10
    135 x 10

Notes: Squats felt fine on back. Not sure what's up with that knee. It was bothering me last week as well, my PT said it's likely due to compensation when I injured my IT band on the other leg. I guess I'll get the voodoo bands out

RDL's low weight high reps

90 x 10
    90 x 10
    90 x 10

Shoulder D1/D2 (diagonal's)

Warmup 1 set from high one from low (each side

2 sets from high to low diagonal each side
    2 sets from low to high diagonal each side

Notes: left shoulder feeling a bit off, voodoo band time

Machine flies

60 x 8
    110 x 10
    160 x 10
    160 x 10
    160 x 10

Notes: felt fine

Rear delt flies (machine)

60 x 10
    70 x 12
    80 x 10

Lat pulldowns

70 x 10
    90 x 10
    90 x 10

Decline BW sit-ups

Foam roll 10min

Cooled off with 1.2 mile walk home from gym. Forgot to hit arms today.. was distracted =\ Next time.
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Put in a crazy amount of hours this week and lost all of my workout info doing a factory reset on my phone. Things are going pretty good though. Strength is going up and I haven't fell apart anymore than usual so that's a good thing.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Just putting this URL here. Useful / relevant stuff:

http://breakingmuscle.com/mind-body/...rs-perspective
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

60 days to a 6 pack starts now!!

Day 1: Saturday, 9/6/14

Starting weight & BF%:
    173.6lbs
    xx% BF

Workout:

10min stretching and foam rolling

Leg Extensions:
    50*25
    65*20
    80*15
    95*15

Lying Leg Curls:
    60*10
    75*10
    90*8

Seated Cable Rows:
    60*20
    75*15
    75*15

Lat Pulldown:
    75*15
    90*12
    105*12

Calves on Leg Press:
    225*40
    300*30
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Looking good man. And yes, time to get serious again! 60 days it is.

Day 1: Sunday, 9/7/14

Walk 1.5 miles to gym

Foam roll and psoas stretch 10min

Squats

Bar x 10
    90 x 5
    135 x 8
    155 x 5
    185 x 5
    205 x 5

Machine pec flies

70 x 12
    100 x 10
    160 x 10
    160 x 10
    160 x 10

Machine rear delt flies

40 x 10
    60 x 10
    70 x 10
    70 x 10
    75 x 10

Facepulls with Y cable

35 x 10
    40 x 12
    45 x 12
    45 x 12
    45 x 12
    45 x 15

Lat pulldowns

70 x 10
    90 x 10
    100 x 7

Standing barbell curls

35 x 21
    50 x 10
    50 x 10
    50 x 10

Walk home 1.5 miles to gym
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

@houstontexas - some decent tips in here regarding lumbar and shoulder injuries:

http://breakingmuscle.com/mobility-r...spine-injuries

Wish it would talk about the T-spine though
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Wed Sept 10

Walk 1.5 miles to gym

Squats - deep

Bar x 6
    90 x 5
    135 x 5
    155 x 5
    175 x 5
    205 x 5
    225 x 5

Machine pec flies

70 x 12
    110 x 10
    110 x 10
    110 x 10
    160 x 10

Machine rear delt flies

40 x 10
    60 x 10
    70 x 10
    80 x 10

Facepulls with Y cable

40 x 12
    50 x 12
    60 x 12
    70 x 12
    80 x 12

Shoulders D1/D2
    2 sets of 10 high each side
    2 sets of 10 low each side

Lat pulldowns

80 x 10
    90 x 10
    100 x 10

Standing barbell curls

35 x 21
    50 x 10
    50 x 10
    50 x 10

Decline sit-ups

BW x 15
    BW x 10
    BW x 10

walk 1.5 miles home from gym

notes: Aiming for 300# squat by the new year. Squatting without belt atm, trying to strengthen core. Going to keep reps fairly low
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

I'll post up workouts from Wed, Thur, and my workout tomorrow when I update tomorrow evening. Thanks for the links bud & good luck on hitting that 300# squat!!
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Friday Sept 12

hit the gym by the office today, no warmup walk

Squats

Warmed up with some static holds at bottom of squat, did some flossing with voodoo bands, knees feel really good n open . Been having IT band issues, flossing felt good. Going to work on abduction on the side to strengthen the medial glutes and fix the problem.

Bar x 6
    90 x 5
    135 x 5
    155 x 5
    185 x 5
    225 x 5
    225 x 5

Machine pec flies

75 x 12
    120 x 10
    120 x 10
    120 x 10
    165 x 10

Machine rear delt flies

45 x 12
    75 x 10
    90 x 10
    90 x 8

Facepulls with Y cable

45 x 12
    60 x 12
    70 x 12
    70 x 12
    80 x 12

Lat pulldowns

80 x 10
    90 x 10
    100 x 10

Standing barbell curls

45 x 12
    45 x 12
    45 x 12
    45 x 8
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Wednesday 9/10/14

Arms:

Dumbell curls:
    25x20
    20x15
    20x12
    20x10
    20x10

Cable Overhead Tricep Ext.:
    35x20
    42.5x20
    42.5x20
    50x12
    50x10

Cable Single Arm Reverse Curls:
    10x20
    10x15
    10x15
    10x15
    10x15

Barbell rolling behind the back for forearms:
    20x40
    20x40
    20x30

Seated Cable Alternate Curls:
    20x15
    20x15
    25x10

Straight Bar Cable Pushdown:
    27.5x25
    32.5x20
    32.5x15

EZ-bar curl:
    70x4
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Thursday, 9/11/14

Legs:

Leg extensions:
    50x20
    65x20
    80x15
    95x15
    110x15
    125x12
    125x10

Lying Leg Curls:
    45x10
    60x10
    75x10
    75x10

Glute Machine:

30x12
    40x10
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Sunday, 9/14/14

Back/Legs:

Face Pulls:
    27.5x20
    32.5x15
    37.5x15
    42.5x15

Leg Extensions:
    65x20
    80x15
    95x15
    110x15

Seated Cable Rows:
    60x20
    60x20
    75x20
    90x20

Calf Press:
    210x30
    300x30
    345x15
    400x12

Lat Pulldown w/ rope:
    75x20
    90x12
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Tuesday, 9/16/14

Legs:

Leg Press (superset with dumbell curls that follow):
    60x20
    90x20
    120x20
    150x20
    180x20

Dumbell Curls:
    20x15
    20x15
    20x15
    20x15
    20x15

Leg Extensions:
    65x20
    80x20
    95x20
    125x14
    140x10

Hip adduction:
    40x25
    55x25
    70x25

Hip abduction:
    40x25
    55x25
    70x25

Cable Curls:
    15x20
    15x20
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Saturday Sept 20

Squats

Bar x 6
    90 x 5
    135 x 5
    185 x 5
    225 x 5
    225 x 5
    225 x 5

Machine pec flies

75 x 12
    120 x 10
    120 x 10
    120 x 10
    165 x 10

Bunch of TRX stuff

Had a friend show me a bunch of TRX stuff... super tough

Machine rear delt flies

50 x 12
    75 x 8
    75 x 8
    90 x 8

Facepulls with Y cable

45 x 20
    70 x 15
    70 x 15
    80 x 12
    80 x 12

YTW circuits

Note: shoulder got jacked up doing the TRX work. Could really feel it later in the day and it's really tender to the touch at the back of my AC joint. Think I'll stay away from that stuff for now
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

PS: About the TRX stuff... my friend mostly trains with TRX cables/rings using bodyweight and thought he'd show me some stuff that would help a ton with stability. I might've gone a bit too far with it though. I think TRX will be great to start incorporating just to improve shoulder stability. Any sort of gymnastics work requires an immense amount of stability in the shoulders, I just need to ease into it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 07:01 PM
  2. Replies: 130
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 08:16 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 12:10 PM
  4. And that's when the fight started.....
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 07:16 AM
  5. Non scheduled drugs through the mail
    By PLer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 12:30 AM