Quest for the unattainable physique

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halllllo AM family,
So I finally wanted to make a perma log, and hopefully stick with this one and not ditch it like my others (5/3/1 and another cutting log) but hey it's summer and I have a little more time now!

With that said, I am currently cutting, with a weight of 194lbs so far. Looking to shred to 185lbs and then around August start a lean bulk again. My goal is to stay fairly lean, year round. I have my bulking + cutting diets pretty dialed in, however it took about 2 years of trial and error to find what works for me and the fact that my body started handling carbs a lot better than when I started. So I'm thankful for that!

Current stats/maxes/penis size(wait wut )

5 foot 8
194 lbs
13-15% bf ( honestly I don't know, middle abs are faint, top abs are in, V is getting there, so that's my rough estimation)

Maxes:
Squat: 375
Bench: 265 (bench has been my weak point but over the past few months it has improved so much with the help of 5/3/1 progression )
Deadlift: 475

Current stack:
600mg 11-oxo
300mg furaza
3 pumps dermacrine
2 pumps formeron
Multi
Achilles by anetus labs
Focus Xt
Phenylpiracetum
Noopept

Diet macros:
2300kcals (500 calorie deficit)
180g carbs
280g protein
55g fat

An interesting note: I was eating lower carbs and higher fat, around 100g, and couldn't figure out why I was bloated beyond belief. Read a few articles, adjusted my carb intake, lower fats, higher protein, and boom no bloat and the fat loss kept going. I'm surprised actually, usually my body hates hates heated carbs but seems that it has adjusted fine to this diet.

Current training:
Push/pull/legs/rest/repeat

I calculate all the percentages using 5/3/1 percentage for my big 4 lifts that I use in this routine and it's been working for me, strength is up even though I'm cutting, always a bonus.

So as of right now, I'm taking a rest day and studying all day (Mcats in August :,( ) but for this week in straying away from my usual push pull legs format and doing something different to take a break for a week, from my old format. Then I'll resume the format as I was. See y'all tomorrow for some chest/shoulders.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a bit of fun with chest and shoulders today, huuuuuuge pump and great vascularity

Preworkout stack: 200mgcaffeine 1/2 scoop focus Xt 6g CM 3G agmatine 3G of beta a 5g creatine

Workout: Flat Bb bench 135x100 reps (felt like doing this as a challenge, it took me 9 sets to do and my chest was on ****kkkkkij fire it was awesome! I felt my chest grow bigger today)

Incline smith (1sec pos/3 sec negative ) 50x15 70x12 90x10 Dset/": 50x20
Cable flys x4 sets of 12-15 reps at different angles

Db side raises Delt destroyers Rear flys And some ab work for 15 minutes.

All in all te pump was insane and my chest still has pump a few hours later Diet is on point with a refeed tomorrow! SUSHHHHIIII! Going out with a few friends for some sushi, I plan to devour it.

Tomorrow is back/traps, haven't decided what I want to do. This week off of push/pull/legs has been making my workouts fun and interesting. Hopefully I can come up with some insane back challenge, that compares with today's lift. I'm outieee

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ill follow along big guy
:wave2:

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brother !

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning fellas,

Morning weight= 192.5 -1.5lbs since last Thursday!

Got a refeed scheduled for today, finally. I felt my energy start to dip yesterday afternoon. Going out for sushi later tonight to get my fix, mannnny spicy tuna rolls!

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
in 4 the nudez

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does the furaza feel?
Like a god.

So today's back lift was ... Death lol.

Started off with 4 sets if body weight pull ups

Pendlay rows 4x8-15

Then hopped into a giant set consisting of:
Wg lat pull downs
Cable low rows
Neutral grip pull ups
For 3 giant sets

Rack pulls up to 5 plates

Finished off with 3 sets of pullovers.

I had 150g of carbs before this lift since I'm refeeding today. Looking to hit maintenance calories or 100 under but my god that back workout was insane.

I thought I would be gaining a lot of water, however I look leaner than I did yesterday. My metabolism is ramped upright now!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else have this happen, you wake up after a hard lift (heavy asssss compounds) and you know you should e sore, but you aren't. Then an hour later your walking and BOoM DOMs hits you like an ex girlfriend hitting your car with a baseball bat.

Anyway, not sure if I should rest today, I'm up 7lbs worth of muscle glycogen + water that I don't want to waste. I might just go do OHP and arms + cardio then rest tomorrow , well see.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an update, smashed a volume legs workout yesterday. Got out of work late and only had 1.5 hours to lift so I just ran through my legs and they're pretty dead today.

Going into smash arms today then tomorrow back to my push/pull:legs split.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now I know why I never do dedicated arm days anymore, I was so bored. I was about to stop and just start deadlifting lol.

Here's what I did:

Warm up with pulls up (ng) and dips

Bb curls x3
Machine dips x3
Push downs x3
Concentration curls x3
Incline hammer curls x3
Skull crushers SS CG bench x4

Stair master cardio for 200 calories ,HIIT style intensity

Weighted ab work (usually weighted crunches, and some oblique work, nothing fancy here)

Tomorrow I start back on my push/pull/legs -5/3/1 mix, thank god lol.

Current weight is 192. So down 0.5 lbs since Friday, will te weigh on Friday.

I'm adding in 3 cardio sessions for Atleast a total of 200 calories (HIIT usually) , nothing crazy.

Current dosing :

300mg 11-oxo morning (which is also pre workout)
150mg furaza preworkout

300mg 11-oxo an hour post workout
150mg of furaza same time

I used to dose my furaza in 3 doses but honestly going from 3 to 2 doses makes it easier for me plus is rather be consistent. Doing 150/75/75 was annoying and I saw no benefit from it.

Still on 2 pumps of forma and 3 pumps of derma.

Effects due to stack so far:

I'm noticing that I can workout longer and reap the benefits, also fuller muscles. The fullness could be from furaza but I would say it's mostly from the formeron /derma.

I'm also noticing I'm horny 24/7, I mean I'm usually that way anyway but this made it worse. Kind of like when I dosed stano at 1000mg.

Drive is up and sleep is wonderful. However I have the oddest dreams now, they are more vivid and out of place from my normal dreams. It's a good and bad thing.

All in all the stack is great.

Pct is looking like torem, Abe, compound 20, daa, formeron , and osta at 10mg

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh boy oh boy im leaning up quite nicely now that i tossed in some cardio.

I am running 4 minutes total of tabata (HIIT) using kettle bell swings, 10 seconds of work, 20 seconds of rest, 8 rounds. Then LISS cardio for 10-20minutes (depending on time) after that.

My workouts have been short, as in 30 second rest periods for all my movements. Didnt end up going back to push/pull/legs , i have been doing somthing else.

Here was my backworkout today: (30 seconds of rest in-between ALL sets for EVERYTHING)

Rack Pulls 10 sets / 3 reps per set
warmup
135x10
225x6
315x5
working:
405x3
405x2
335x3
335x3
335x3
333x3
335x3
335x3
315x3
315x3

I was dripping in sweat... and some tears from those sets. short rest periods = killer

seated single arm cable row 6sets / 5 reps
60x6
75x6
90x5
90x5
90x5
90x5

lat pull down 5 sets / 6 reps per set
145x7
160x6
160x5
150x5
145x7

Barbell Deadlift into BB rows (these are actually fun ) 4x10
135x10x4

DB Incline Levers 2x15 x 20 lbs

Single Arm lat pull down
acending reps (per arm) 2-4-6-8-10 = 30 reps

4 minutes HIIT with kettle bells
10 minutes of stair stepper today

Weighed in at 191 yesterday morning and i look a lot leaner. Diet has been super clean, refeed day on friday coming up soon! Cant wait. with this new style of training + cardio I may do 2 refeed days a week because I feel like I have 0g of carbs in my glycogen stores, which is good but can be dangerous (not health wise) to catabolism. Then again 11-oxo/furaza should take care of that pesky problem ;)

im out gents, to the library!!!!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a killer auxiliary day the other day, feeling good.

Morning weigh in is at 190lbs! Dropped 4 lbs in a little less than two weeks.

Got a refeed today then some legs! Gonna get it done and kill it.

On a side note the first thing that started to lean out was my back. Great definition, also my chest is starting to lean out nicely as well.

Macros for today:
2600-280 calories (around maintenance )
Little fat as possible
400g carbs
190+g protein

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I'm having some crazy aggression from this furaza, I'm assuming. Short tempered and all... Workouts are freaking stellar though.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
June 10th

So toady I hit chest this morning (all 30 second rest)

reverse grip decline bench (on the smith)
185x3x10
Alternating DB press
70x5x6
Hammer Press
180x6x5
Machine Fly
150x10x3
SvendPress 2x15

Pretty dead after this, chest is still pumped an hour later.

My diet has been the same
2300 calories
50g fat
180g carbs
270-280g protein

I weighed myself this morning at 189.5, not bad not bad.

I tossed in 10 minutes of HIIT today, to try and deplete my carbs further. Got rid of that boring LISS cardio and replaced it with an extra HIIT workout. I feel like since my carbs are higher than I usually cut on, doing HIIT is better than LISS.

In a few days, maybe tomorrow, I am going to start carb cycling.

Calories will stay at 2200-2300
2 low carb days 50-70g of carbs MAX (high protein/high fat)
1 high carb day 250-300g of carbs (300 is max, low fat, protein goes to 1lbsxBW = 190/200g of protein)

Once I started to carb cycle I should see the rest of this water drop off because my mid section has lost a lot of fat and water so far, now its just time to keep it going.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alrighty change of plans!

no carb cycling, going to keep doing what I am doing.

Also I am junking HIIT (for the most part unless I want to go run sprints sometimes) and I am adding in some MIIT cardio for 30-40 minutes on a high incline treadmill walk. This will be done fasted in the morning + BCAAS or post workout, whatever I have time for.

LETS KILL BACK TODAY!!!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my back has a huge pump.

I was late to the gym, had to help my dad get this huge A/c unit into the attic, weve been without ac for a few weeks and the 90 degree days are upon us ! So that was my warm up. That thing was a bitch to get up. Picture a a hot water heating unit, but a cube shape, thats how big this animal was.

So smashed back usual 30 second rest between the lift
single arm lat pull down 2-4-6-8-10 (alternating between arms)
10x3 rack pulls
single arm cable low row 6 sets/ 5 reps
lat pull down 5 sets/ 6 reps ( awesome squeeze here using straps! , felt like I could contract my back a lot better since I didnt have to worry about my grip, which was dead since I didnt use straps on rack pulls)
DL into BB Row 4x10
DB levers 2x15
Rear Flys 3x10 (slow , and this was my finisher, jsut been trying to hit my rear delts a bit more )

30 minutes of MIIT cardio 4 mph on a 10 incline treadmill.

My back looks shredded, once I get my new phone inthe mail tomorrow ill snap some pics.... dropped my other one in the ocean lol. So ive been without a phone for a little more than a week, which isnt that bad. No one bothers me, my girlfriend doesnt like it but phuck her she goes to planet fitness and doesnt even squat! :O lol

im out guys, the library calls to me.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6/12

I woke up at 5 am this morning, hit fasted cardio for 40 minutes 10 incline 3.5/4 mph at different time intervals

Went home and then fell back asleep on accident lol, so now im heading to the gym for a quick arms/abs/calves session. Should be good. I have been craving some phucking cottage cheese.... I honestly am about to go buy a whole fat free tub of cottage cheese and eat it post workout.... puke pictures to soon follow! lol

I was down to 188lbs yesterday, tomorrow is my usual "official" weigh in, looking to be around 187/188, lets make it happen! Abs are starting to show themselves so scale and physique is moving in the right direction.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up a little heavy today at 190, but I am seeing some nice cuts in the mirror.

I am saying screw it and hitting dead lifts and squats for legs today. That's it. Simple and heavy compounds!

I'm straying away from my usual 30 seconds of rest volume training and hitting up strength once again, truth be told I miss it.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
smacked legs for2 hours

Deadlifts and front squats, heavy ass weight! will post numbers up later.

Post workout : 2 chipotle burritos ... im full for life lol. Cheat day = success.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Nice work. Waiting for pics.

Love the **** talking on your girl and her going to planet fitness. Laughed my a$$ off.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work. Waiting for pics.

Love the **** talking on your girl and her going to planet fitness. Laughed my a$$ off.
guess I cant hide under my hoodie any longer :'( ill do my best to have my buddy take some pics for me.

Woke up today at 192, took a dump, 190 lbs lol. I am up from 188lbs, but weight fluctuates a bit of course. I felt a bit bloated yesterday but today im feeling better.

Highlights from that leg workout:
Front squats : 180x5 and 215x3 (that 215 x3 felt really light.... shouldve tossed on the two plates and got the ego boost, next time!)
Deadlifts: I stared pulling singles after 365 lbs, then it went something along the lines of 405x1 (super easy pull, no surprise to me) what did surprise me was when i Pulled 440x1 like butter. My form went a little haywire, but nothing that was dangerous by any means, thank god. I wouldve kept going but really wanted to do some heavy front squats, so I figured I would keep some gas left in the tank. According to 5/3/1 my max on PAPER is 485lbs, my buddy told me to just put 25s on and pull 455 lol, shouldve listened to him!

Felt good after not deadlifting for almost a month, knowing that i can still pull some good weight.

Decided to ditch my current program, which was just a means to take a break from my strength training, and head back to my original push/pull/legs + 5/3/1 compound progression.

What I can take from this current program I am on is this:
1) on alll my accessory work I am going to shorten the rest periods but on the BIG lifts, keep it to where I need it.
2)barbell deadlift into a row is one fun ass movement
3) hang clean and press = delt + trap destroyer.
4) decline reverse grip barbell bench press..... holy mass monster! Or hell even just doing reverse grip flat bench has made my upper chest grow like no other, i havent done incline press in a bit due to it upsetting my shoudlers to much for my liking, so it is a nice alternative.

Gotta love learning stuffz!

Plan for today:
Resting + low carb + cardio later today. Pretty much fat / protein today, carbs are locked in at 60g and fats and protein will fill the rest of my calories. Then back to regular dieting tomorrow .

Goooddddaaaay Gents

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Nice pulls man! Love reverse grip. Started doing those more since incline messed with my shoulder. Need to get back to those.

Waiting in those nudez bruh... Full homo

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks Joh.

Late night cardio + abs sessh to kill this "rest day" (lol no such thing!)

30 minutes of MIIT 12 incline, 3.5/4 mph
Abs: weighted crunches, oblique work, planks, ab wheel

Final macros for this low carb day:
90g fat
70g carbs
280g protein

Low carbs = suckage.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
back to push pull legs! felt good today, did my main lift then all my accessory work was at a lower 6-10 rep scheme for this week.
My back lift went like this:

Pendlay row
(warm up sets )
195x7
205x6
215x 5

Wide grip pull downs x 3
Close grip pull downs x 3 ( had to try out this new CG bar we got, it was sick! )
DB Rows (maxed out the Dbs we only have 125s :( ) x3
Pull overs x3
Rack pulls x till I couldnt feel my upper back anymore lol

Biceps: (all super setted)
Preacher curl x 3
Hammer rope curl x 3
incline hammer curl x 3
camber cable curl x 3

pump was there, pretty crazily.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decimated chest today.

Flat BB Bench
Working sets - 165x5 190x5 215x7

Reverse grip Bench (****ing love this!)
3 working sets + 3 drop sets using 25lbs plates.

Dips x3xAMAP

Finishing super set of:
Decline hammer press + cable fly's at different angles.

Triceps :
Pushdowns, machine dips, overhead extensions , skullcrushers

hooooOOOOOooooOOoge pump today.

Did 25min of pretty intense cardio on the stairmill

Going to try to finish up this studying I have and hit the track to do some tire flips and sprints for fun. Then wake up to kill back tomorrow, focusing on my upper back since I have a very thick middle back from all those deadlifts/rows.

I'm thinking behind the neck pull downs, WG pull ups, some pull over varient will do the trick.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Quit doing so much school and update this ish bud. Need those nudez

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
In for this. Dig 5/3/1 and push pull legs split

Oh yeah, how you liking the noopept? Thinkin of trying it out..

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alllllright snapped these about 2 minutes ago. I blow at taking n00dies BTW. Currently sitting at 189/190.5 so getting close.

Also I'd note my abs don't pop out until I get pretty low BF, they're stubborn, comes with the perks of being an endomorph. But my diets been clean, cardio and all on point so only time will tell.

Had a refeed the other day so I may be a little wet, calories were a little screwy yesterday but izzzzz all good.

Trained back yesterday:
Behind neck wide grip pull down x4x8-12
Tbar row 3x6-10, 3 sets of 10 after that focusing on squeeze
Pullover super setted with db rowx3
Rack pulls until I couldn't feel my upper back (or lower) anymore.

Today was a rest day, going to hit some cardio once I finish studying and possibly do some upper chest/ arms (deyyyyy lagging)
MavGoose : I like noopept but its effects aren't as pronounced as phenlyP + choline. I toss it in with focus XT to extend my studies or simply because I don't want the effects of phenylP to wear off by using it everyday. So I cycle with noopept.

I decided once I'm done cutting, whenever I feel satisfied, to reverse diet it up this winter, so we will get that ready when the time comes but for now the shred continues. I at least want to drop another 5-7lbs, not sure why I keep holding on at 189lbs. But hey I'll get there!

Keep grinding fellas!

NOTE: I train legs a lot but don't have a long enough mirror to take leg shots :'(, I feel like they're my best feature but that's just me.

Attachments

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have one critique....get a camera with a timer on it...that'll increase gains by 143.8654%

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have one critique....get a camera with a timer on it...that'll increase gains by 143.8654%
There must be an app for that! Actually there is, just got this phone so haven't done much with it. Thanks for the suggestion Monte. How goes the contest prep?

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Alllllright snapped these about 2 minutes ago. I blow at taking n00dies BTW. Currently sitting at 189/190.5 so getting close. Also I'd note my abs don't pop out until I get pretty low BF, they're stubborn, comes with the perks of being an endomorph. But my diets been clean, cardio and all on point so only time will tell. Had a refeed the other day so I may be a little wet, calories were a little screwy yesterday but izzzzz all good. Trained back yesterday: Behind neck wide grip pull down x4x8-12 Tbar row 3x6-10, 3 sets of 10 after that focusing on squeeze Pullover super setted with db rowx3 Rack pulls until I couldn't feel my upper back (or lower) anymore. Today was a rest day, going to hit some cardio once I finish studying and possibly do some upper chest/ arms (deyyyyy lagging) MavGoose : I like noopept but its effects aren't as pronounced as phenlyP + choline. I toss it in with focus XT to extend my studies or simply because I don't want the effects of phenylP to wear off by using it everyday. So I cycle with noopept. I decided once I'm done cutting, whenever I feel satisfied, to reverse diet it up this winter, so we will get that ready when the time comes but for now the shred continues. I at least want to drop another 5-7lbs, not sure why I keep holding on at 189lbs. But hey I'll get there! Keep grinding fellas! NOTE: I train legs a lot but don't have a long enough mirror to take leg shots :'(, I feel like they're my best feature but that's just me.
Nice man, I'm in the same boat studying for a standardized test. They can be a biatch just looking for a boost haha. Keep shredding away!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There must be an app for that! Actually there is, just got this phone so haven't done much with it. Thanks for the suggestion Monte. How goes the contest prep?
Pretty good..Fourteen days out. New pics on page 209 of the log.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was iffy. Got home from work late so didn't have time to lift, I almost fell asleep while driving home so I don't think a lift would've been a good idea anyway lol.

Been feeling so lethargic ever since Thursdays leg day which was this:

Squats
135x10
185x5
235x3
275x3
320x3
dropping plates:
225x10
135x8 pause 3 seconds at bottom
135x AMRAP burn out

Leg press 8x8 with 30 seconds of rest
Done with 4 plates each side except the last few, had to drop a plate.

GHR SS with DB rdl x3x10

Leg extension:
4x 12-15

Calf work and abs

Ya so that was fun. Here I am, two days later, still have some doms.

Well one thing I've been lagging on is cardio. Was doing it 5-6 times a week but scales back to 2-3 so that's gotta change. So I'm heading out in a few to hit a bike ride to get my cardio in for the day, rest up and hit push/bench day tomorrow morning!

Diet has been on par and all good, going to do a mini refeed tomorrow, nothing insane, just a few extra carbs (ice cream, cookies cake, cookie dough...you know the basics man! Just kidding)

Later fellas.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost 11 miles, legs are completely dead. Glad I got to sweat a little today even though I couldn't hit the gym but hey gotta hit cardio to!

Attachments

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Almost 11 miles, legs are completely dead. Glad I got to sweat a little today even though I couldn't hit the gym but hey gotta hit cardio to!
11 mph you pu$$y haha. Kidding good cardio boss

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11 mph you pu$$y haha. Kidding good cardio boss
Didn't you know if you go over 11.11383mph you lose alllll thaaa gains!

So hit push today.

Bench press:
95x10
135x6
175x3
200x3
215x3
215x3
215x3
135x10 3 second pause

Reverse grip smith bench:
140x6x6 30 seconds of rest

dB alternating press:
50x10x4

Flysx3

Dips till failure

Pushdownsx3
Skullcrushers x3
Machine dips x3

Alternating DB curls + drop set after every main set.

Felt flat ish and pump was there but not like usual. So refeeding today while eating about 2600 calories which is 150kcals under maintenance. The past two days I've been at 2200 kcals which has taken a toll so refeed and back to the grind!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halfway thru this carb up day and I feel so much better.

Goals for this week are:
Cardio in the AM. Got some bulk BCAAs and CellKEM on the way for morning cardio. And im hitting 2 chapters a day + example passages for my MCAT studying.

This week is going to be brutal but I feel I am going to break thru this extra fat I have. Its going to be a busy week!

Schedule should be something like this :
AM fasted cardio
Breakfast
Reading 2 chapters.
Pre workout meal
Gym
Passages and example work
Sleep?

Friday I'll rest on everything and enjoy the 4th, got 1k worth of fireworks from NH ;) cant wait to light those off. Should be a good one!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So woke up and ended up doing an hour of mountain biking, that app I use to track my rides gave me these stats:
624 calories burned
11.03 miles
Average speed:11.05 mph

Went home and ate some breakfast and now I'm finishing up this chapter so I can go lift some back!

Fasted cardio isn't bad either, took two scoops purple wraath plus bulk bcaas and went off.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Argh man my appetite is crushed. Tossed in EC stack two days ago and I can't even eat over 2100 calories without being very full.

Did pull day today and killed it!
WG pull upsx35

Pendlay row 8x8 30 seconds rest
145x8x3
115x8x5

Behind neck WG pull down x4 8-15 reps

Cable low row super settled with db rowx3

Pull over x3 10-15

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Argh man my appetite is crushed. Tossed in EC stack two days ago and I can't even eat over 2100 calories without being very full. Did pull day today and killed it! WG pull upsx35 Pendlay row 8x8 30 seconds rest 145x8x3 115x8x5 Behind neck WG pull down x4 8-15 reps Cable low row super settled with db rowx3 Pull over x3 10-15
Love me some ephed!
Hey it beats being hungry

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love me some ephed!
Hey it beats being hungry
For sure man!

Hit legs say numero dos today:

Deadlifts
135x12
225x8
315x5
365x5
385x5
410x3
315x8
225x14

Front squats:
135x8
165x5
185x5
205x4
185x5
135x8

Calf work.

That's all.was drenched in sweat, it was a good time.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
morning fasted cardio done
stair mill / 30 minutes / 430 calories

Bought some Ezekiel bread the other night, holy cow this stuff is awesome!

Here is what I am going to do for a cheat day meal, even though it inst really bad, Ezekiel french toast.

Use 2 whole eggs + 4 -6 egg whites + cinnamon and that will serve as the mix for the french toast then dip in as much bread as I want and eat away! Top it off with a PB2 / protein mix and that should be one good ass healthy cheat meal!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahhh played some mini golf today and went go karting, fun day out with my family who I feel like I never get to see anymore lol.

Smashed shoulders/triceps (push #1)

OHP
95x10
105x5
120x5
140x3
155x2
135x2
135x3
135x3

DB Shoulder Press
55x12