Sheiko Training Log

AnabolicPower

AnabolicPower

Awards
Just thought I would start logging some training, will probably update weekly with my training. I train Sheiko, as the title suggests. My goals are mainly strength, with a side order of aesthetics. Gonna start tracking my macros too, so I thought logging my training etc. would also be good. Anyway after my last training cycle I hit a 165kg squat, 120kg bench, 210kg deadlift. Currently deloading into a little mock meet. During the skills evaluation day on the 4 last week, I hit a 175kg squat (left a good bit in the tank), a 120kg bench (went for 120kg but felt off), and i pulled 210kg (flew up, definitely can get 220kg). Current calories are 4000, I have been backloading with some good progress. Still playing around with macros, but I will post more on this.

Going to New York and then Miami on holiday in 10days, and I'll be gone for 2 weeks. So my log will really kick off then.

So current stats:
100kg
13.5% bodyfat
Squat 175kg
Bench 120kg
Deadlift 210Kg

Goals for end of the year are:
100kg +
8-10% bodyfat
Squat 210kg
Bench 130kg
Deadlift 240kg

Aiming high here.

All feedback welcome.

AnabolicPower

AnabolicPower

Awards
Forgot to add, once I am back from America my goal is to get as lean as is possible without compromising strength. Aiming for 6-8%, as I feel I am still strong at this level. Then come October going to go on the leanest of all bulks.

According to my bodyfat I should have roughly 87kg of lean mass. So Ill probably be looking to get to somewhere between 93-95kg lean. Then the fun begins.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

AnabolicPower

AnabolicPower

Awards
Last day of training today before my mock meet.
Squats felt so good, 120kg was max weight I went up to today. 2reps 3sets
Benching has always been my weakness. But I am making progress. Really gunning for 130kg.

Normally 100-102kg, weighted myself this morning was 98.5! Feel tighter bodyfat wise. But we will see where this goes, America in 7days. Gonna really hammer my next training cycle.

I've realised I thrive on a lower volume sheiko plan, into a higher volume one really works for me. Can't be thinking of my next training cycle yet though. Gotta get this mock meet done first.

AnabolicPower

AnabolicPower

Awards
I got 182.5kg in the squat, 125kg in the bench, 210 in the deadlift. Need to fuel between exercises in future, lesson learned. Should have gotten better dead. Squat was so easy but I felt the depth would get questionable any heavier

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You still PRd on two lifts and that is a PR total. Use it as a learning experience and go from there. Nice work man.

AnabolicPower

AnabolicPower

Awards
Think I have decided on sheiko programs 29-30-32 for my next 12 week training block. looking forward to 3 weeks off from everything. I'll still have the chance to squat on holidays so I will keep that groove greased, don't want to detrain too much.