Serious help needed

dmmcclair

dmmcclair

Awards
My name is Drew and for three years I've been training very seriously. My problem is this, over the course of those three years I've tried a lot of different training styles and have enjoyed success in a few and none in others, my problem is I feel like I still look the same. My question is can somebody help direct me to a full body bodybuilding routine? Or is strength and size simultaneously a hopeless pursuit?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Stats including strength numbers pls. Otherwise everything will just be complete shots in the dark

dmmcclair

dmmcclair

Awards
Yeah I got swamped at work and ended up taking a week off now I'm looking for a full body routine, it's nice to make strength gains but I saw an old picture of myself from 2 years ago and realized I look pretty much the same. I want to really make some serious changes

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eat more and keep training heavy, then.

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's nice to make strength gains but I saw an old picture of myself from 2 years ago and realized I look pretty much the same. I want to really make some serious changes
As the Herd said, you gotta eat if you wanna put on size, period.
Summed up...
Sticking to a routine with compound exercises first and foremost and eating. It is really that simple buddy