Distilled Water 14 week Prep log and then some.... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Distilled Water 14 week Prep log and then some....

Page 3 of 12 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hit 12 sets of bis and tris. Had a huge pump, kind of surprised. Meals are slightly miss placed today but I'll still meet my daily requirements. I should had waited to train but I was feeling great this morning so went in.

I'll probably train the same way 2maro.

I think I'm going to train with no carbs/pro on "light days" and only use my HCBD/peptapro on heavy days for. High/low carb days, this seems to work best for me and it should allow me to do less cardio to keep my leg size (currently just shy of 28")
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Hit 12 sets of bis and tris. Had a huge pump, kind of surprised. Meals are slightly miss placed today but I'll still meet my daily requirements. I should had waited to train but I was feeling great this morning so went in. I'll probably train the same way 2maro. I think I'm going to train with no carbs/pro on "light days" and only use my HCBD/peptapro on heavy days for. High/low carb days, this seems to work best for me and it should allow me to do less cardio to keep my leg size (currently just shy of 28")
    28's is no joke!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm back on the quest for 30s
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

U just need a tape measure with a few inches lopped off the end & voila, you too can have mid 30s thighs

Glad you're feeling better bud.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great light back workout today. About to smash some sushi!

DB row
    120x3x10

DB pullover
    50x3x12

Single Arm pull down
    55x3x12

Low CG Cable Row
    220x3x12

Diet adjustments coming this week, dropping some carbs from meal 2, cutting calories by about 200.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Have posted in a few days, works have been going pretty good but not great. Just not feeling it in the gym, weird. I've trained solo a lot over the years but for some reason now I find myself holding back a bit. I meet with my coach Saturday. He pushes me like crazy but I don't know if I can afford to she'll out the extra $$ right now. I was training with my gf, she was actually a great workout partner but she's doing cross fit now so I'm solo.

Today is a complete off day, I'm mentally drained. Hope to be starting a new job soon. It will allow my finances to not have to work at the bar and still stay on track financially. It will also e much more conducive to my prep schedule
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Have posted in a few days, works have been going pretty good but not great. Just not feeling it in the gym, weird. I've trained solo a lot over the years but for some reason now I find myself holding back a bit. I meet with my coach Saturday. He pushes me like crazy but I don't know if I can afford to she'll out the extra $$ right now. I was training with my gf, she was actually a great workout partner but she's doing cross fit now so I'm solo. Today is a complete off day, I'm mentally drained. Hope to be starting a new job soon. It will allow my finances to not have to work at the bar and still stay on track financially. It will also e much more conducive to my prep schedule
    ive been training solo for a few years now, I just have to put on music I like and psych myself up, that and I take a pretty potent pre workout cocktail
  8. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    ive been training solo for a few years now, I just have to put on music I like and psych myself up, that and I take a pretty potent pre workout cocktail
    I Been out if it. Not feeling the gym. Service issues in the gym make for a terrible workout on pandora or spotify

So the things I hbe on my phone are not for smashing weights. It's more for... Free love, and dancing hahahahah
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I Been out if it. Not feeling the gym. Service issues in the gym make for a terrible workout on pandora or spotify So the things I hbe on my phone are not for smashing weights. It's more for... Free love, and dancing hahahahah
    same thing happened with me, my gym stopped providing wifi, the service sucks, had to download some gym music
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just not feeling it in the gym, weird.
    As a home gymer I've been solo for years. I know it sounds simple, but one of the things that is still a driving force in my training is seeing where I was, where I am now, where I want to be, and compare them everyday. It's motivating to me to know I always have work to do. Works for me, maybe not others. Just something to think about I guess.
    Getting my "figure" back:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254395-mountainman-1-oly.html#post4600696
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    As a home gymer I've been solo for years. I know it sounds simple, but one of the things that is still a driving force in my training is seeing where I was, where I am now, where I want to be, and compare them everyday. It's motivating to me to know I always have work to do. Works for me, maybe not others. Just something to think about I guess.
    Very well said. I'm the same being that I'm a home gym guy. Music, you guys here on the forum and pics make up my motivation.
  12. New Member

I've always trained solo. Not necessarily by choice, but it can be satisfying. I find it therapeutic, meditative. It's hard to find someone who wants to approach training exactly like yourself. I do a 20-30 min mobility PWO, and I know most people would not want to do that
  13. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think that two paths exist here...
    If it's not an ideal training/exact program/equal work ethic partner it's a waste of time and more of a distraction than anything. But I hate lifting alone. I feel like it takes a parter to make certain gains. But for the most part I train solo. Motivation from here and music are a huge presence I use. Just my .02
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Yes. Finding a GREAT workout partner can be better than finding a great source for gear haha. But you have to be able to motivate yourself alone. Just like all the guys you see that only really workout when they are "on" and slack the rest of the time. Don't be those guys.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    Yes. Finding a GREAT workout partner can be better than finding a great source for gear haha. But you have to be able to motivate yourself alone. Just like all the guys you see that only really workout when they are "on" and slack the rest of the time. Don't be those guys.
    Scumbags. I hate those guys. Train hard on or off.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Absolutely!!!^^^.....
    Those type of guys r as bad as chicks n their
    yo yo diets ... Faaaaak.......
    Both useless........IMO..... Lol......
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post

Absolutely!!!^^^.....
    Those type of guys r as bad as chicks n their
    yo yo diets ... Faaaaak.......
    Both useless........IMO..... Lol......
    Haha, my friend told me that she was going to quit drinking soda and only drink juice. Yahhhhh, that's soooo much better!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Haha, my friend told me that she was going to quit drinking soda and only drink juice. Yahhhhh, that's soooo much better!
    Lol... Not good enough for fat shrinkage....

Asides from vitamins etc, fruit juice is bad...
    The vitamins ( like C..) r added...
    A person can put on more than 5 lbs/ year of fat from having 1 glass of juice a day....
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Hates a strong word for someone who slacks at exercise lol
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Thanks guys I think it's 55hr/week finally catching up with me. Been doing it since January

My jack3d AF came today so I'm pretty pump'd about that, should help with motivation a bit. Talked with my coach a little today and he's pretty motivating so I feel a little better. Crashed for an hour at work (lunch) came home at 5, walked and played with my dog for a bit them crashed til 9 and showerd and came to work which is pretty slow right now. Just gridin'
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hear you dude. I've been working 65 he's a week for 4 weeks and i work nights too. M akes it hard to want to get up and hit the gym in the little spare time you DO have. Keep grind'n buddy
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, you gotta be careful with that. When I was a manager at home depot it was 70 hours a week for 4 years, no joke. My wife hated that place with a passion because of it, but I also got very out off shape in my tenure there. Just remember your goal everyday, and envision yourself getting really chubby like I did. :-)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254395-mountainman-1-oly.html#post4600696
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

...you guys are working far too much.. but I realize we all have to do what we have to do...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    ...you guys are working far too much.. but I realize we all have to do what we have to do...
    Not no more. Got offered a manager position that was 7 to 4 in winter, 7 to 5 in the summer, Monday through Friday, with a huge pay bump. My wife told me she'd leave me if I didn't take it. No brainer.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    Not no more. Got offered a manager position that was 7 to 4 in winter, 7 to 5 in the summer, Monday through Friday, with a huge pay bump. My wife told me she'd leave me if I didn't take it. No brainer.
    So you didn't take it?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

So you didn't take it?
    Lol! Yeah, divorced with alimony AND child support. I got screwed!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Absolutely!!!^^^..... Those type of guys r as bad as chicks n their yo yo diets ... Faaaaak....... Both useless........IMO..... Lol......

Caaaaaaahhhhbs are the enemy you know :O
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Feeling MUCH better today. Had a good meeting with my coach and destroyed arms, my bis are sore AF. Made some slight changes to diet and supplements but everything's going well. It makes a difference when training with and amongst a few IFBB pros (none at my new gym). Also had a great time working this weekend (no club drama) and people were good. Farley is working as a bouncer "fun" but this weekend was.

Sitting about 201 in the morning. Had a buffet via CiCi's last night for my cheat meal

Doing cardio 30min LISS 6 days a week now and I owe you guys some progress pics. 11 weeks out
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Feeling MUCH better today. Had a good meeting with my coach and destroyed arms, my bis are sore AF. Made some slight changes to diet and supplements but everything's going well. It makes a difference when training with and amongst a few IFBB pros (none at my new gym). Also had a great time working this weekend (no club drama) and people were good. Farley is working as a bouncer "fun" but this weekend was.

Sitting about 201 in the morning. Had a buffet via CiCi's last night for my cheat meal

Doing cardio 30min LISS 6 days a week now and I owe you guys some progress pics. 11 weeks out
    pics!

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Glad your feeling better buddy.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Woke up at 198 this morning. Guess I'll take it considering I'm eating 3,000cals still.

Owe you guys pics, fo sho!

Def leaning out nicely. Huge difference between this week and last. Kind if skipped cardio today. Seldom my GF and I get up for work at the same time (she's a dentil hygienist with different hours based on schedule) soooooo got a little different cardio in the morning
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Woke up at 198 this morning. Guess I'll take it considering I'm eating 3,000cals still.

Owe you guys pics, fo sho!

Def leaning out nicely. Huge difference between this week and last. Kind if skipped cardio today. Seldom my GF and I get up for work at the same time (she's a dentil hygienist with different hours based on schedule) soooooo got a little different cardio in the morning
    You dog you!

33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Check that....I'm eating 3,200-3,400 cals. I've got a beef meal as my last and sometimes I fall asleep before I can eat it

Picked up some grass feed beef, expensive as fukc but it's ducking delicious. Little salt/pepper/garlic and I'm in heaven
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Check that....I'm eating 3,200-3,400 cals. I've got a beef meal as my last and sometimes I fall asleep before I can eat it

Picked up some grass feed beef, expensive as fukc but it's ducking delicious. Little salt/pepper/garlic and I'm in heaven
    You're competing lhw? What's your bf right now? Pics would help :P

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Also. I eat beef feed beef. Makes the beef more beefy.....and evil.

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Also. I eat beef feed beef. Makes the beef more beefy.....and evil.
    Lol angry cows
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice dude.

Grass fed beef ftw. Great stuff and great for you but yes hella expensive. I just found a local farmer for my supply. Next purchase will be at least half a cow
    Independent
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Nice dude.

Grass fed beef ftw. Great stuff and great for you but yes hella expensive. I just found a local farmer for my supply. Next purchase will be at least half a cow
    I have never tried it.. but would love to but with a family my size.. not sure that is doable lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Nice dude. Grass fed beef ftw. Great stuff and great for you but yes hella expensive. I just found a local farmer for my supply. Next purchase will be at least half a cow
    Meadows taught me to love the naturally fed foods. That's why I love deer so much. Oddly enough I find grass fed beef around here to have a slight gamey taste which is weird since I eat wild deer and turkey and ducks and never notice it. I need to find me a guy for half a cow id be in heaven. I may eat it in one sitting lol
  40. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Meadows taught me to love the naturally fed foods. That's why I love deer so much. Oddly enough I find grass fed beef around here to have a slight gamey taste which is weird since I eat wild deer and turkey and ducks and never notice it. I need to find me a guy for half a cow id be in heaven. I may eat it in one sitting lol
    I'd take deer over beef any day!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 408
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 11:33 PM
  2. Trifecta and then some!?
    By gnetics18 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 09:53 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 04:09 PM
  4. Distilled Water cutting up with the kitchen sink and then some
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs