Distilled Water 14 week Prep log and then some....

Page 2 of 16 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I'm offended you didn't personally invite me to this party! Kill it man. I'm following
    I text you this morning!?!? Always great to have you
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Sorry, just wiped out the pantry..... In to watch the transformation
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Sorry, just wiped out the pantry..... In to watch the transformation
    yes!!!!!!! Hahahhaa

4. This weathers really pissing me off. Every ****ing day it's between 0-8' I'm sore and stiff all the time.

WeightXrepsXsets

Incline BB bench tension
    255x8x3

Machine Flat Press
    150x15x3

Flat Bench 2 sec pause
    185x12x3

Reverse Pec Dec
    90x30x3

DB side Laterals
    35x12x3

Hammer Over head press
    180x20x3

I couldn't go heavy today, my joints felt like sand and I kept getting tight. Hope I'm not getting sick, gym was PACKED!!!!

5. Going heavy isn't always necessary, especially if it's gonna just break parts anyway. Better to lift light/volume than not at all I figure.
    •   

6. Felt a lot better today. Lower volume still as I work into prep. Back and abs today.

Lat Pull down
    Warm up sets of 8 until working sets
    220x8
    230x8
    240x8

Hammer Low Row (single arm)
    180x10x3

Straight arm Rope Pull Down (usually DB pull over but pec minor is still a it tight)
    3 sets of 12

Cg cable Row with flared lats
    140x20x3

DB shrugs
    Workout Up to 125x8

Hanging Leg Raises
    4x12

Rope Crunches
    4x15

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Going heavy isn't always necessary, especially if it's gonna just break parts anyway. Better to lift light/volume than not at all I figure.
    Lift light /volume until its heavy. Problem solved
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

8. Light leg day. Knee felt pretty good. Nothing special just some leg curls, hack squats and leg extentions. I also threw in some calf/abductor work.

My abs are super sore today which is weird but other than that things are good, hungry AF and bouncing this weekend on my prep diet will be interesting. I'll be having 2 cups egg whites before I leave (930pm) and sipping on 30gr BCAA during work and will finish it about closing time (2am) and I'm in bed by about 3:30am for my nap before I work my actual job that starts at 730am

9. Damn now that's a crazy schedule!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Light leg day. Knee felt pretty good. Nothing special just some leg curls, hack squats and leg extentions. I also threw in some calf/abductor work. My abs are super sore today which is weird but other than that things are good, hungry AF and bouncing this weekend on my prep diet will be interesting. I'll be having 2 cups egg whites before I leave (930pm) and sipping on 30gr BCAA during work and will finish it about closing time (2am) and I'm in bed by about 3:30am for my nap before I work my actual job that starts at 730am
    Wow!!! That's not much sleep.....

11. It's only rough on Fridays bc I go into work, train after work then have to work again that night. It's hard to get a nap in if I take a pre workout but at least laying down seems to help. I'll b in a coma until about 2-3pm on saturday

12. Just curious DW....
    Does ur work schedule stay this hectic all the way up to ur show? If so , hats off to u...
    I take the last week ( pre show) off, lol.....

13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

I text you this morning!?!? Always great to have you
    Yea sorry my phone was on spaz mode with all the **** I've had to do since the Arnold.

I opened it the other day to like 50 texts and 30 emails. And that was just from Monday-Tuesday lmao

14. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Just curious DW.... Does ur work schedule stay this hectic all the way up to ur show? If so , hats off to u... I take the last week ( pre show) off, lol.....
    No, it gets worse lol. I'm also head coach of an 18 and under premier travel baseball team and we start up the end of may. I do have my schedule worked out to only have my career job the week of the show with a 1/2 day Thursday and day before off.

It's not easy but it keeps me on track bc there's literally no time for slip ups and I don't feel like working after 55 lol

15. On a side note I get to read a lot of articles when we get slow at the door....like I'm doing now

16. 14 weeks out, sitting 208-211

17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    14 weeks out, sitting 208-211
    Looking good man!

18. You are a big dude DW.. looking good. And would like to add from your previous posts in this thread that you have a hell of a work ethic - totally respect that.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

19. Looks like you've been tightening up bro, keep at it!

20. Thanks guys. For reference this was a few weeks post show, I'm about 30lbs heavier now than from thanksgiving. I really started bulking hard about Christmas (reverse diet after about 22 weeks of dieting bc if 2 shows)

21. Awesome thread dw. Looking good.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    14 weeks out, sitting 208-211
    Good work!!!

23. Badass man! Can't wait to see the transformation
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

24. Looking good bro!

25. You've made a lot of good, fairly lean gains man. Congrats
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

26. Definitely looking great DW
    Independent

27. You look amazing!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

28. Looking good buddy. Very big size gains. I'm moving to HW instead of LH for my show. I won't be the biggest but I plan to be the best conditioned like you plan on lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

29. Shredded boss
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

30. Has been having some abdominal pain the last few days with some swelling. At he doctors now, just took blood work and about to head for a CT scan....fml
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 408
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 11:33 PM
  2. Trifecta and then some!?
    By gnetics18 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 09:53 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 04:09 PM
  4. Distilled Water cutting up with the kitchen sink and then some