Distilled Water 14 week Prep log and then some....

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday marks the 14 week mark for my show in Dayton, OH June 7th. I shall begin my prep to be the most symetrical and conditioned LHW there (not the biggest :sad:

I won't disclose a lot about my diet but will give general ideas of what I'm doing and training videos along the way with pictures of course.

I was semi de-railed due to some injuries as of late and a busy schedule. I was sitting a solid 212-215 upon waking 2 weeks ago and have but have lost some of those gains sadly. I'm hoping to grow a little into this show as I did last time between shows. Thanks for joining, pictures will come sometime this week. Hopefully a video too

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In Buddy

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:thumbsup:

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In, and hoping to get an education.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet has begun today, nothing crazy just yet. Brought cals down to about 3,700 from 4,000ish.

Carbs heavily based around my workout but I do have carbs in each meal.

Have 30gr of Aminos mixed up that I drink before bed and finish when I wake up around 3am to pee.

Training will be 6 days a week for now, would like to do 7 but I think this nagging knee pain will only allow 6. Split looks like.

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: chest/shoulders
Wednesday: Back
Thursday:OFF
Friday: Shoulders pump
Saturday: Arms
Sunday: light Back

No cardio just yet

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Made it through my leg workout with no pain. It wasn't anything crazy but enough to get a good pump and burn.

LyingLeg Curls
4 sets: 25,20,15,12

Stiff Deads
Sets of 8 up to 295

Leg Extentions with a squeeze
4 sets of 20

Hack squats
Worked up to 6, 25lbs plates for 10 reps
*30sec stretch

Diet was spot on and now I'm gonna foam roll for a little :cool:

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in! :D

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Someone tell Hyde to put down the chicken breast for just a second and subscribe

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you even lift bro? :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
HYDE DROP THE CHICKEN FOR 30 SECONDS! c'mon man!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyde's gonna get fat if he doesn't slow down on the food.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chaz is a total creep

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm offended you didn't personally invite me to this party!

Kill it man. I'm following

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This weathers really pissing me off. Every ****ing day it's between 0-8' I'm sore and stiff all the time.

WeightXrepsXsets

Incline BB bench tension
255x8x3

Machine Flat Press
150x15x3

Flat Bench 2 sec pause
185x12x3

Reverse Pec Dec
90x30x3

DB side Laterals
35x12x3

Hammer Over head press
180x20x3

I couldn't go heavy today, my joints felt like sand and I kept getting tight. Hope I'm not getting sick, gym was PACKED!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Going heavy isn't always necessary, especially if it's gonna just break parts anyway. Better to lift light/volume than not at all I figure.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Felt a lot better today. Lower volume still as I work into prep. Back and abs today.

Lat Pull down
Warm up sets of 8 until working sets
220x8
230x8
240x8

Hammer Low Row (single arm)
180x10x3

Straight arm Rope Pull Down (usually DB pull over but pec minor is still a it tight)
3 sets of 12

Cg cable Row with flared lats
140x20x3

DB shrugs
Workout Up to 125x8

Hanging Leg Raises
4x12

Rope Crunches
4x15

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going heavy isn't always necessary, especially if it's gonna just break parts anyway. Better to lift light/volume than not at all I figure.
Lift light /volume until its heavy. Problem solved

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Light leg day. Knee felt pretty good. Nothing special just some leg curls, hack squats and leg extentions. I also threw in some calf/abductor work.

My abs are super sore today which is weird but other than that things are good, hungry AF and bouncing this weekend on my prep diet will be interesting. I'll be having 2 cups egg whites before I leave (930pm) and sipping on 30gr BCAA during work and will finish it about closing time (2am) and I'm in bed by about 3:30am for my nap before I work my actual job that starts at 730am

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Light leg day. Knee felt pretty good. Nothing special just some leg curls, hack squats and leg extentions. I also threw in some calf/abductor work. My abs are super sore today which is weird but other than that things are good, hungry AF and bouncing this weekend on my prep diet will be interesting. I'll be having 2 cups egg whites before I leave (930pm) and sipping on 30gr BCAA during work and will finish it about closing time (2am) and I'm in bed by about 3:30am for my nap before I work my actual job that starts at 730am
Wow!!! That's not much sleep.....

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious DW....
Does ur work schedule stay this hectic all the way up to ur show? If so , hats off to u...
I take the last week ( pre show) off, lol.....

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I text you this morning!?!? Always great to have you
Yea sorry my phone was on spaz mode with all the **** I've had to do since the Arnold.

I opened it the other day to like 50 texts and 30 emails. And that was just from Monday-Tuesday lmao

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious DW.... Does ur work schedule stay this hectic all the way up to ur show? If so , hats off to u... I take the last week ( pre show) off, lol.....
No, it gets worse lol. I'm also head coach of an 18 and under premier travel baseball team and we start up the end of may. I do have my schedule worked out to only have my career job the week of the show with a 1/2 day Thursday and day before off.

It's not easy but it keeps me on track bc there's literally no time for slip ups and I don't feel like working after 55 lol

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are a big dude DW.. looking good. And would like to add from your previous posts in this thread that you have a hell of a work ethic - totally respect that.