Throneof Log

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. Throneof Log


    JAN 07

    PWO: 5 G BCAA, 5 G creatine mono, 2 caps Uncut
    Bike 6 min
    PVC pipe roll IT band, adductor, thigh
    Mash glutes
    Agile 8, light stretching

    Deadlift: 120x5, 150x5, 180x5, 215x3, 245x3, 275x6 (AMRAP), 290x1, 305x1, 320x1, 215x 3 sets x 4 reps
    Walking lunge: 3 sets x 24 reps x 20 lb db's
    Ab Wheel: 3x10
    Standing calf raise: 3x20

    Conditioning: stair climber, 20 min, level 2, 54 floors


  2. In. I still gotta try Uncut!

    How long long have you been doing 5/3/1?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    In. I still gotta try Uncut!

    How long long have you been doing 5/3/1?
    Glad to have you bro. Uncut is sweet. Clean, sustained energy. This is my 3rd microcycle.

  4. Subb'd. You'll really enjoy 5/3/1 in a few months.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Subb'd. You'll really enjoy 5/3/1 in a few months.
    Welcome my friend. My deads are responding nicely. I may have to reset my bench and squat though
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by throneof View Post

    Welcome my friend. My deads are responding nicely. I may have to reset my bench and squat though
    Stick it out man, hang in there. As long as you used a true training max when you started you should be good for at least a few more months.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  7. Subbed. Good numbers.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Subbed. Good numbers.
    Welcome bro!

  9. Subbed can't wait to see what u can do

  10. I'm a big fan of uncut!


    What are your current stats?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm a big fan of uncut!


    What are your current stats?
    Welcome dude! Currently 5'8", 195 lbs, early 30's. The pic you see of me was from over the summer when I weighed 180 and was on DAA/Erase. Uncut is awesome. I like it on my lower body days!

  12. JAN 09

    PWO: 5 g BCAA, 5 g creatine mono, Hemavol, 100 mg caffeine tablet
    Brisk 6 min walk
    Simple 6... used rumble roller instead of foam roller
    Mash the heck out upper body

    OHP: 45x10, 55x5, 70x5, 80x5, 95x3, 110x3, 125x5 (AMRAP), 95x 3 sets x 6 reps
    Lat Pulldown: 110x3x12
    Incline DB press: 50x3x12
    Pullaparts: small red band x 3 x20
    Tricep pushdown: 80 x 3 x 15

  13. Quote Originally Posted by throneof View Post

    Welcome dude! Currently 5'8", 195 lbs, early 30's. The pic you see of me was from over the summer when I weighed 180 and was on DAA/Erase. Uncut is awesome. I like it on my lower body days!
    I like the bronchodilation that I notice from it, personally.


    What are your current maxes man?


    I can't see your AVI on the phone so I'll just assume your pretty lean in the pic lol.

  14. Deadlift warm up set, single
    OHP down set

    Any feedback/ technique critiques appreciated

    http://youtu.be/HyA9y5PS_PI
    http://youtu.be/Uf8uxNnvgFg
    http://youtu.be/ue8-HQh6lYM

  15. Looks pretty good, man. Looks like your hips wanted to shoot up first, so I would just feel out where your optimal hip position is in order to keep it from doing that. That's minor and an easy fix. Lookin' solid!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I can't see your AVI on the phone so I'll just assume your pretty lean in the pic lol.
    I actually thought his AVI was from a Hanes underwear pack for a second!

    haha you're definetly lean man, that's awesome
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I like the bronchodilation that I notice from it, personally.


    What are your current maxes man?


    I can't see your AVI on the phone so I'll just assume your pretty lean in the pic lol.

    The only true 1RM I have is on deads: 335 no belt, no straps, double overhand
    My squat has regressed for some bizarre reason. So I went with 85% of my theoretical 1RM and thus have a TM of 219
    OHP 140x3
    Bench have a TM of 229
    Got to get these numbers up! Here's hoping 5/3/1 delivers

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Looks pretty good, man. Looks like your hips wanted to shoot up first, so I would just feel out where your optimal hip position is in order to keep it from doing that. That's minor and an easy fix. Lookin' solid!
    Yeah, hips definitely wanted to shoot up before anything, especially on single. I'm actually trying to implement Mark Rippetoe's technique on the DL. Got to play around with it a little more. Thanks bro!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I actually thought his AVI was from a Hanes underwear pack for a second!

    haha you're definetly lean man, that's awesome
    That's awesome! Thanks for the compliment bro. That's definitely me, but 15 lbs lighter. Abs are blurry at the moment, but it's all good... trying to get more beastly now and move some real weight like you!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by throneof View Post

    That's awesome! Thanks for the compliment bro. That's definitely me, but 15 lbs lighter. Abs are blurry at the moment, but it's all good... trying to get more beastly now and move some real weight like you!
    Like sean? Dude, I hate to be the one to break this to you.....but he doesn't even lift.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Like sean? Dude, I hate to be the one to break this to you.....but he doesn't even lift.
    It's true I'm actually a 13 year old girl trolling the **** out of AM!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  22. Nope. Doesn't lift. Neither does Jimbo. Or me. We let Smoker do all the lifting for us.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    It's true I'm actually a 13 year old girl trolling the **** out of AM!
    You dudes are too funny!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nope. Doesn't lift. Neither does Jimbo. Or me. We let Smoker do all the lifting for us.
    Lol at smoker actually lifting.

  25. JAN 11

    Microcycle 3, week 3

    PWO: 5 g creatine mono, 2 caps uncut
    bike 6 min, Agile 8, mash glutes

    Squat: 45x5, 100x5, 120x5, 140x5, 165x5, 185x3, 210x3, 220x1, 230x1, 165x5x5
    Stiff leg DL: 95x10, 115x10, 135x10

    Doesn't look like much, but believe me, all those squats cooked me. Glad to have two plates back on the bar

    http://youtu.be/Necw0nbgn5I
    http://youtu.be/2WHdFk3sdNg

    single and AMRAP
    Thoughts on form? My walkout needs improvement for sure
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:03 PM
  3. Workout Log in Word Format
    By Matthew D in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 03:04 AM
  4. T1 pro log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 08:01 AM
  5. My Cycle Log
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 12:59 AM
Log in
Log in