Wasme's recomp journey....

Page 78 of 302 First ... 7677787980 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Tell the wife you have saved the fam $2100, so it's only fair to get to spend $1000 on new gym equipment.
    And I could spend 2000 and just tell her it all came from Kijiji! lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. 6/24/2014 Arms (Last session of Meadows Program 3)

Pretty decent workout today. Went with 30 second rest periods, even after each tri-set. Arms were pumped good with blood and were pretty shaky afterwards which is always a good sign I'd say.

Lead off the session with 1/2 scoop of Stimul8, full scoop of Ignite 2, scoop of BCAA + SAA and 4 Max Pump uncapped. Come to think of it, after all that I could have probably sat on the couch and got my pump on lol.

VBar Pushdowns
    90x15
    100x15
    110x15

TriSet:

VBar Pushdowns / Pronated Kickbacks / Bench Dips
    120x12 / 30x8 / 8
    120x12 / 30x8 / 8
    120x12 / 25x8 / 8
    120x12 / 25x8 / 8

- had to drop some weight on the kickbacks to keep consistent form

Standing DB Curls
    40x8
    40x8
    40x8

- hard squeeze at the top and 3 second decent

Preacher Curls
    90x6
    100x6
    100x6, drop 75x8, drop 45x12

- hard squeeze at the top and 3 second decent
    - the 45 drop was just straight reps (no 3 second decent)

Reverse Curls
    70x8
    80x8
    85x8

Next couple of days are pretty busy. My wife is changing schools (she is a teacher) so tomorrow evening helping her moving all her books, etc from her current school. Then Thursday her oldest is graduating high school so we have that. Through this Meadows run I haven't observed all the days off as I got in a groove and just went with it. I am going to be starting Reactive Pump likely on Saturday morning though. Hoping to have some chains by then, but if not will go with the reverse band technique. Should be fun!
    FINAFLEX REP
    •   

3. Killed it as always!! You do have a very busy and exciting week ahead!! Congratulations to your oldest!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
  4. Wasme's recomp journey....

Nice work homie.

I might be missed it, but why aren't you just getting some chain from the local hardware store?

For some reason I thought you were already on reactive pump.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

5. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Killed it as always!! You do have a very busy and exciting week ahead!! Congratulations to your oldest!!
    Thanks Kat. This is actually my wife's oldest - but thank you all the same. My son is about to start his second year of college, and my oldest has been out of the house for a couple of years now...
    FINAFLEX REP
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice work homie.

I might be missed it, but why aren't you just getting some chain from the local hardware store?

For some reason I thought you were already on reactive pump.
    Thanks Thomas.

Well , I went to home depot and the biggest they had was 3/8". I was hoping for 1/2 to 5/8 inch chain so it would be heavier. That said, I might just go with the 3/8" but get 6 lengths.

No I was doing Program 3 (which I believe you are doing as well).
    FINAFLEX REP

7. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks Kat. This is actually my wife's oldest - but thank you all the same. My son is about to start his second year of college, and my oldest has been out of the house for a couple of years now...
    That's right! I think you mentioned that before! You'll have an empty nest before long!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

8. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    That's right! I think you mentioned that before! You'll have an empty best before long!
    ...I won't be complaining.. lol
    FINAFLEX REP

9. Check local rigging companies for larger chains.
    FINAFLEX REP
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

10. ^^ this! I worked for a rigging CO. For a long time, we went through chains and heavy straps like water and just tossed em

11. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    ^^ this! I worked for a rigging CO. For a long time, we went through chains and heavy straps like water and just tossed em
    Agree as well. It'd be a great place to start looking. And local logging/trucking companies might hook u up cheap as well

12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Tell the wife you have saved the fam $2100, so it's only fair to get to spend $1000 on new gym equipment.
    Now that's what I'm talking about! Nice meadows rows buddy, that's some great weight on those!

13. Thanks guys. I actually think I found a mom/pop hardware store that sells 5/8" chain for 3.50/ft. I am hoping they are right - checking it out tomorrow.l

Reactive Pump starts Saturday... would be fantastic to have the chains ready to go.
    FINAFLEX REP

14. Chains sound fun, I'm going to have to check into these!

15. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Chains sound fun, I'm going to have to check into these!
    its def a +. I love me some chain work

16. 06/27 3rd day off...

Feeling good today. These 3 days off have really been good and seem to have gotten rid of any little aches/pains I was feeling. Will start Reactive Pump tomorrow. Hoping to go out at lunch to see if the hardware store does indeed have the chains.
    FINAFLEX REP

17. Glad you've taken a few days to rest and recover! I can't imagine the beast you'll turn into after 3 days off!

18. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Glad you've taken a few days to rest and recover! I can't imagine the beast you'll turn into after 3 days off!
    LOL thanks Kat.

Well the trip to that hardware store was a bust. Guy had no clue.. as it was 3/8 chain and more costly than the stuff at home depot.
    FINAFLEX REP

19. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    06/27 3rd day off....
    coming from mr. activity himself, three days off is shocking stuff

20. Quote Originally Posted by gymwrenchwv View Post
    its def a +. I love me some chain work
    I don't think he's talking the S&M stuff that you are...

Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Glad you've taken a few days to rest and recover! I can't imagine the beast you'll turn into after 3 days off!
    It's called a couch potato. Beastly indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Well the trip to that hardware store was a bust. Guy had no clue.. as it was 3/8 chain and more costly than the stuff at home depot.
    That sucks. Our local small-time hardware stores are actually very knowledgeable folk. I dunno if you have a lowes, but they'll order what you need.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

21. Hey wasme 10% off chains at elite fts this weekend. Not sure if there cheaper than sorinex, but I knew you were in the market for some

22. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Hey wasme 10% off chains at elite fts this weekend. Not sure if there cheaper than sorinex, but I knew you were in the market for some
    Nice heads up Ace
    Independent

23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    coming from mr. activity himself, three days off is shocking stuff
    I know almost drove me crazy... got a nice workout in this morning though. Will get that up a little later... Tennis on tap over the weekend?
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    That sucks. Our local small-time hardware stores are actually very knowledgeable folk. I dunno if you have a lowes, but they'll order what you need.
    Actually I was at lowes last night. Looks like I will end up getting some heavy duty 3/8. At 5ft each chain will only be 7.5lbs but if i get 6 segments I can add 45 lbs in increments and the price is decent plus no tax this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Hey wasme 10% off chains at elite fts this weekend. Not sure if there cheaper than sorinex, but I knew you were in the market for some
    Thanks for the heads up Ace!
    FINAFLEX REP

24. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Tennis on tap over the weekend?
    today, tomorrow, and Monday...and I just did heavy ass squats & nailed quads/hams yesterday..

25. 6/28/2014
    FINAFLEX REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ugab's Osteobolin-C/Neovar/IGF-2/RPM recomping journey
    By ugab37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 01:33 PM
  2. cutting/body recomp cycle - please critique
    By Truck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2005, 02:33 AM
  3. 5aa/Test Prop/Tren Ace - Recomp/cutter - ???
    By Poobah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 10:51 AM
  4. Body Recomp
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 01:22 PM