Wasme's recomp journey....

Page 78 of 228 First ... 7677787980 ... Last

  1. Solid workouts brother and love the super sets your doing!! BTW I got you JD, Me, but who the hecks the other 3 in the 6 ways??????
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!


  2. Solid WO Wasme. That one looks fun too.

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    BTW I got you JD, Me, but who the hecks the other 3 in the 6 ways??????
    Hopefully the pattern doesn't stay the same...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   
       


  3. I've never seen a bar like that tricep bar!... Great wo!! 6 ways and band over and back= pure torture! Lol
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  4. Ouch is right! Smhs! Pain is weakness leaving the body. Lol.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Solid workouts brother and love the super sets your doing!! BTW I got you JD, Me, but who the hecks the other 3 in the 6 ways??????
    Thanks man!

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Hopefully the pattern doesn't stay the same...
    Errr, what he said..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    I've never seen a bar like that tricep bar!... Great wo!! 6 ways and band over and back= pure torture! Lol
    You got that right...

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Ouch is right! Smhs! Pain is weakness leaving the body. Lol.
    ...I like that one
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. 8/9/2014 ARMS




    Getting back on track here for sure! Went out this morning to test my lungs/chest with a 5km run. Had a few coughs here and there, but good to go for sure! Was actually a great run as it was breezy and the sun felt great.

    Followed up with:


    VBar Pushdown / 1.25 Barbell Curl
    90x15 / 70x8
    90x15 / 70x8
    100x15 / 80x8 + 10 partials
    110x15 / 900x8 + 10 partials
    120x15 / 100x8 + 10 partials
    130x15 / 100x8 + 10 partials


    - 1.25 curl is 8 reps and then 10 partials out of the bottom


    1.25 Hammer Curls / Pronated Kickbacks
    45x8 + 8 paritals / 30x8
    45x8 + 8 paritals / 30x8
    45x8 + 8 paritals / 25x8
    45x8 + 8 paritals / 25x8


    EZ Lying Extension / Preacher Curl
    90x10 / 80x10
    90x10 / 90x10
    90x10 / 100x10
    90x10 / 100x8 drop 80x5


    Arms were pretty pumped, forearms in particular.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  8. Sushi tonight!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Strong arm workout! Glad you're feeling well enough to get in a good run!!! Yumm!! Enjoy your sushi! Eat some salmon for me!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  10. Arms getting stronger for real! Nice job! Watch out for joint issues on those heavy extensions and curls.

  11. Strong indeed. Just reading those partials on biceps had my arms painfully pumped.

    How did that 900x8 BB curl feel? Like half a car? Lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Strong arm workout! Glad you're feeling well enough to get in a good run!!! Yumm!! Enjoy your sushi! Eat some salmon for me!
    Thanks... Sushi is out. We had a disagree meant on her always giving into her oldest and thus no dinner out. Oh well, less cals that way lol

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Arms getting stronger for real! Nice job! Watch out for joint issues on those heavy extensions and curls.
    Actually I noticed my elbows a bit more on my extensions today

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Strong indeed. Just reading those partials on biceps had my arms painfully pumped.

    How did that 900x8 BB curl feel? Like half a car? Lol
    oh lol... piece of cake...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. 900 for 8 reps and no Sushi? Man, that's just not right. You should go get it to go and eat in front of them. Lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

  14. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    900 for 8 reps and no Sushi? Man, that's just not right. You should go get it to go and eat in front of them. Lol
    LOL... I'll admit the thought did cross my mind. Thanks for the laugh dude Turff
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    900 for 8 reps and no Sushi? Man, that's just not right. You should go get it to go and eat in front of them. Lol
    Hahahaha yes!!! Exactly! Just not fair!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  16. 8/10/2014 Rest Day...

    I have a feeling this is going to be a great day. Had a great sleep @ just over 8 hours (couldn't catch you on the 9 Kat lol).

    Got up and went for a 6km run..this route has a couple of nice hills too which was a nice change of pace.

    Some errands to do today, then off to the show tonight.. should be fun. Nothing better than a live rock show.

    Enjoy your day everyone.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. All the talk of Sushi, I just had to get some. We have a "high end" Piggly Wiggly here at Market Commons and they have a Sushi chef that makes fresh sushi daily. I got this for my dinner tonight!

    Name:  image-2110045241.png
Views: 46
Size:  1.37 MB
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

  18. Hey, 8 hours is still great!! Bumping up the run too! Can't wait to hear how the show went!!

    Yumm Turff! We do that sometimes too! Not too bad!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  19. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    All the talk of Sushi, I just had to get some. We have a "high end" Piggly Wiggly here at Market Commons and they have a Sushi chef that makes fresh sushi daily. I got this for my dinner tonight!
    ]
    I was @ that piggly wiggly last year to get some different beers to bring back... will do so again, annnnnnnd snag me some of that sushi!


    Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Hey, 8 hours is still great!! Bumping up the run too! Can't wait to hear how the show went!!

    Yumm Turff! We do that sometimes too! Not too bad!
    Concert was excellent! Good time for sure. Tommy Lee still kicks it.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. 8/11/2014 LEGS




    Had a great time at the concert last night. Was back to business this morning though and crushed this workout. I was just drenched....




    1.25 Leg Curls / Bodyweight Squats
    70x10 / 10
    70x10 / 10
    80x10 / 10
    90x10 / 10
    90x10 / 10
    95x10 / 10
    95x10 / 10


    - do a full rep, then at the bottom go up 6 inches, then back down and that is 1 rep
    - these got hard fast




    Explosive Chain Squat - Safety Squat Bar used
    135x6
    135x6
    205x6
    205x6
    255x6
    275x6 - was not explosive
    255x4 - 1 set of chains
    255x4 - 2 sets of chains
    255x4 - 3 sets of chains
    265x4 - 3 sets of chains




    Leg Press (Smith Rack style)
    185x15
    225x15
    315x15
    405x15
    405x15


    - 3 second decent, no lockout
    - these were tough




    Bulgarian Split Squat
    15
    15
    15


    - rear foot elevated




    Chain Barbell Stiff Legged Deadlifts
    Bar x 8 (with 4 chains on bar - on all sets)
    90x8
    120x8
    150x8
    150x11




    Was so glad to see that calf work was not to be done on leg day this week as I was whopped.. Finally got that sushi in (post workout lunch). Was delicious.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    crushed this workout. I was just drenched....


    Finally got that sushi in (post workout lunch). Was delicious.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    touche, lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  23. Strong leg day. The curls sound painful...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Strong leg day. The curls sound painful...
    Thanks Thomas..They were, pump and burn was crazy.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks Thomas..They were, pump and burn was crazy.
    Didn't seem to throw your game off the squats though.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I was @ that piggly wiggly last year to get some different beers to bring back... will do so again, annnnnnnd snag me some of that sushi! Concert was excellent! Good time for sure. Tommy Lee still kicks it.
    My office is just around the corner from the Pig. I shop there quite often since it's the only store between my office and home.

    Glad you had a great time at the concert!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

  27. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    8/11/2014 LEGS Had a great time at the concert last night. Was back to business this morning though and crushed this workout. I was just drenched.... 1.25 Leg Curls / Bodyweight Squats 70x10 / 10 70x10 / 10 80x10 / 10 90x10 / 10 90x10 / 10 95x10 / 10 95x10 / 10 - do a full rep, then at the bottom go up 6 inches, then back down and that is 1 rep - these got hard fast Explosive Chain Squat - Safety Squat Bar used 135x6 135x6 205x6 205x6 255x6 275x6 - was not explosive 255x4 - 1 set of chains 255x4 - 2 sets of chains 255x4 - 3 sets of chains 265x4 - 3 sets of chains Leg Press (Smith Rack style) 185x15 225x15 315x15 405x15 405x15 - 3 second decent, no lockout - these were tough Bulgarian Split Squat 15 15 15 - rear foot elevated Chain Barbell Stiff Legged Deadlifts Bar x 8 (with 4 chains on bar - on all sets) 90x8 120x8 150x8 150x11 Was so glad to see that calf work was not to be done on leg day this week as I was whopped.. Finally got that sushi in (post workout lunch). Was delicious.
    I bet them legs are torched! Man, I look at that volume with the weights up/down and I know how taxing it is. Then you go and take it to overdrive!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

  28. Insane leg day!!! No doubt your legs were toast!! Glad you finally got you some sushi!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  29. Just crushing it in here! Glad you got some sushi... Nothing like some fishy rice!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Insane leg day!!! No doubt your legs were toast!! Glad you finally got you some sushi!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Just crushing it in here! Glad you got some sushi... Nothing like some fishy rice!

    Sushi was so good too. Gold and Green Dragon Rolls, Spicy Salmon Rolls.. yum... and a bit of Sashimi too. You like Miso soup?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ugab's Osteobolin-C/Neovar/IGF-2/RPM recomping journey
    By ugab37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 01:33 PM
  2. cutting/body recomp cycle - please critique
    By Truck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2005, 02:33 AM
  3. 5aa/Test Prop/Tren Ace - Recomp/cutter - ???
    By Poobah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 10:51 AM
  4. Body Recomp
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 01:22 PM
Log in
Log in