Shut Up And Skwat *Powerlifting, Wrestling, and Bad Assery

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Shut Up And Skwat: Weight Lifting; Wrestling; Bad Assery

Goals 3/21/14: (Will take videos/pictures of success..except for maybe the running. Scouts honor on that one I guess)
Bench Press 275x10
ATG Squat 345x10
Run 3 miles
15 (Super)WGPU
70 Full Push Ups
235 lbs

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
I believe I tore my RC last week while bench pressing and I'm going on a trip within a few days here, so here's my work out routine until I go.

Day 1
Squat 3x6
Tricep Push Downs (black bands) 5x20
+RC Exercises
+Stretching
+Abs
+Jump Rope

Day 2
Weighted Chin Up/Pull Up 3x6
Barbell Curl 3x10
+RC Exercises
+Stretching
+Core
+Jump Rope

Repeat (It's not a very strenuous routine, plus, I'm coming off of a hiatus from training. I don't really feel the need to rest in between workouts up until I go.)

I weighed in today: 250 lbs (down from 254)
My nutrition is pretty much a 1500-1800 calorie diet (kind of doing some dietary cramming before my trip because I was too lazy to do it the smart way lol. I won't spend a lot of time like this so I don't feel as if there will be any long standing detrimental effects of doing this type of diet). High protein, low cars, as much fat as I can possibly fit in.

I think a good goal is to be able to do push ups with out feeling pain.

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
5 minutes jump rope
RC Warm ups and exercises
10 minutes dynamic stretching

Squat
225x6
275x6
315x6

Black Band Push Downs
5x20

Chin Ups (because why not?)
BW 2x12

5 more minutes of jump rope
10 minutes stretching

100 crunches
100 reverse crunches

Easy work out. Nothing special, just trying to do something during this low calorie diet.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1500 calories @ 250lbs bodyweight. Yeahhh, you're a wrestler alright lol. Subbed. What level you wrasslin at now, bubba?

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Collegiate.

Thanks to you two for the support.
Nice. I wrestled D3 for two years. Partied way too hard though and never had any success at that level. Had a few buddies go D2 and a teammate in the Big Ten.

Now let's get strong and qualify for the championships!

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Nice. I wrestled D3 for two years. Partied way too hard though and never had any success at that level. Had a few buddies go D2 and a teammate in the Big Ten.

Now let's get strong and qualify for the championships!
One of my high school coaches has a son who wrestles for the Minnesota Gophers. He came in to work out with us for the post-thanksgiving conditioning work out. Oh my god, the man never got tired. Most of the varsity team took a crack at him. He killed most of us except for a couple people. Big Ten is no joke.

Respect for the participation in D3 wrestling for a couple years. Also no joke. Respect to every wrestler. I was wrestling at a D3 college with some friends just to **** around. These guys didn't suck by any stretch of the imagination.

Addendum added.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha. Don't forget the spladle! SPLAAADDDLLEE.
Oh, c'mon now! When's the last time you hit a spladle, heavyweight? I couldn't hit one of those to save my life now.

EDIT: Yeah, when I watch the Big Ten guys on TV, I don't even understand how they do any of the things that they do. The scrambles are fücking legendary. My college roommate (and high school teammate) wrestled David Taylor during Taylor's redshirt year. My buddy was a 2 time Pennsylvania state placer, D1 recruit, and beat the state champ the week before states our senior year. Taylor teched him in the first. Never seen anything like that before in my life.

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Oh, c'mon now! When's the last time you hit a spladle, heavyweight? I couldn't hit one of those to save my life now.

EDIT: Yeah, when I watch the Big Ten guys on TV, I don't even understand how they do any of the things that they do. The scrambles are fücking legendary. My college roommate (and high school teammate) wrestled David Taylor during Taylor's redshirt year. My buddy was a 2 time Pennsylvania state placer, D1 recruit, and beat the state champ the week before states our senior year. Taylor teched him in the first. Never seen anything like that before in my life.
Hahaha NEVER. I've gotten the cradle a couple of times, though. I've only seen someone get the spladle once and it was hilarious to witness.

David Taylor is so good. I can't honestly say I'm surprised given the caliber of wrestler he was. It's almost hysterical how little your high school career counts when you go to D1 college. We had a wrestler here who was a state placer go to Iowa for a camp and he told us how there were some of the Hawkeyes there and he wrestled them. He said he didn't even get a point.

I actually want to participate in the 28 day intensive camp at Minnesota, but it costs over 2 grand. Maybe I'll do the 10 day one or something.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Best way to squat is to fart at the bottom of the rep to help propel your body upwards...like your butt is the bottom of a rocket

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha NEVER. I've gotten the cradle a couple of times, though. I've only seen someone get the spladle once and it was hilarious to witness.

David Taylor is so good. I can't honestly say I'm surprised given the caliber of wrestler he was. It's almost hysterical how little your high school career counts when you go to D1 college. We had a wrestler here who was a state placer go to Iowa for a camp and he told us how there were some of the Hawkeyes there and he wrestled them. He said he didn't even get a point.

I actually want to participate in the 28 day intensive camp at Minnesota, but it costs over 2 grand. Maybe I'll do the 10 day one or something.
It's true. It's a crapshoot once you get past high school. Two grand for a camp is just bonkers. In Western PA, you could wrestle at a private club coached by an all american or olympian for six months to a year for that kind of money.

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
It's true. It's a crapshoot once you get past high school. Two grand for a camp is just bonkers. In Western PA, you could wrestle at a private club coached by an all american or olympian for six months to a year for that kind of money.

Exactly. I mean, Minnesota is probably my top 3 favorite teams in the Big Ten (Penn, Iowa, and Minn) because of how awesome their heavyweights are, but at the end of the day everything that can ever be taught is now on youtube. Not that it's taught to the degree that it would be at a camp, nor does drilling provide you with the experience to handle yourself under the pressure of someone else trying to do it to you, but at the end of the day I can use 2500 dollars for way better things. Especially now given that I have to pay for my own college, which is why I picked up powerlifting -- something to do in the interim. I got kind of hooked on the idea though. Now I want to set a record.

PA is such an awesome wrestling state. Penn is full of ruthless, calculating killers. I seriously WISH I could do that ffs. I'd join a club this year if I was in PA. Unfortunately, there aren't too many clubs around here, so I have to wait it out.

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Best way to squat is to fart at the bottom of the rep to help propel your body upwards...like your butt is the bottom of a rocket
Whatever you have to do. I find that when I do I clench my butt cheeks so hard at the top that I end up stopping the fart abruptly causing me to belch so hard my torso shoots back a bit. It kind of screws with my leverages. Make sure that if you do this you have excellent sphincter control and a good feel of how much fart you've got stored up.

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
10 minute jump rope
RC warm ups/exercises
5 minutes stretching

Regular Grip Pull Ups
BW+25x6
BW+35x6
BW+45x4-2
BWx12

Barbell Curl
95x3x10

Planks
BWx2:00
BWx1:00

15 minutes stretching.

I DID A PUSH UP WITH RELATIVELY NO PAIN TODAY! I'm excited. When I get back I feel that I'll be able to start hitting the weights heavy again.

Again, easy workout today. Nothing too strenuous.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if you have heard of him, but Eric Cressy is a shoulder guru. I'd highly recommend you check out his website and YouTube feed regarding shoulder prehab and rehab. Also, Donnie Thompson, aka SuperD, has some good shoulder stuff on YouTube.

Hopefully your shoulder heals up quick, bud. Mine is buggin me too.

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Not sure if you have heard of him, but Eric Cressy is a shoulder guru. I'd highly recommend you check out his website and YouTube feed regarding shoulder prehab and rehab. Also, Donnie Thompson, aka SuperD, has some good shoulder stuff on YouTube.

Hopefully your shoulder heals up quick, bud. Mine is buggin me too.
I actually just checked him out the second you gave me his name. Thank you...So very, very much. Seriously.

Also, if you're having pain in your shoulder don't push through it. I mean, you can to an extent, but what I did was ****ing stupid. I felt a strain in my pec and shoulder, gave it 5 days, and then I benched heavy again. I didn't even make it to 300. Tore at 280 for 4. Tried 315 for 1 after 5 minutes hoping that there was nothing there. I unracked the weight and it just got worse. Don't be me.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anytime. And mine is an impingment and lack of mobility. It's slowly getting better. I'll only press Tuesdays, only competition bench, and the rest of the week is prehab/rehab for it (majority of it being exercise from Cressy)

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
That's what mine started as. You're doing the smart thing. Bench Pressing is really what kills the shoulders. If theres any inclining that you do, I would expunge it from your routine all together and do some light over head work and keep the bench press close grip until you feel better. I actually did that back in high school when my shoulders were feeling destroyed, and I was about to do that actually. Then it tore. Whole new things to deal with.

But your way sounds like it's pretty good too. I think I'm going to be tackling it a lot like you right now.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what mine started as. You're doing the smart thing. Bench Pressing is really what kills the shoulders. If theres any inclining that you do, I would expunge it from your routine all together and do some light over head work and keep the bench press close grip until you feel better. I actually did that back in high school when my shoulders were feeling destroyed, and I was about to do that actually. Then it tore. Whole new things to deal with. But your way sounds like it's pretty good too. I think I'm going to be tackling it a lot like you right now.
You're right bud. It scares me, especially seeing your story haha Benching feels good, so that's literally all I'll do. Hit my required lift for the day (submaximal) and shut it down and do lots of pulling. Cressy's Assess & Correct is a worthwhile PDF you can find online for free possibly.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's what mine started as. You're doing the smart thing. Bench Pressing is really what kills the shoulders. If theres any inclining that you do, I would expunge it from your routine all together and do some light over head work and keep the bench press close grip until you feel better. I actually did that back in high school when my shoulders were feeling destroyed, and I was about to do that actually. Then it tore. Whole new things to deal with.

But your way sounds like it's pretty good too. I think I'm going to be tackling it a lot like you right now.
I've heard this before, and I am not going to suggest it's without any merit, but I find CGBP extremely hard on the shoulders -- indeed, I find it to work my delts a whole lot. I would advocate for reverse-grip bench presses. (Indeed, I prefer incline presses strongly over flat benching bc of my shoulder issues; flat benching tends to be harder on the A/C joints.) And I would take a break from all overhead work, as well as things that engage the upper traps, and focus on scap retraction and lower and mid trap work, in addition to RC work.

If you check out my log, you will see that I've had a whole bunch of shoulder operations. My bilateral impingement was so intractable that they performed bilateral clavicular distal excision (cut the ends off my collar bone), so I have faux A/C joints.

Where did it all start? Wrestling. Repeated dislocations. And then a short stint of rugby brought even more. Some 23 years later, I learned I am hypermobile and have a connective tissue disorder. No more wrestling or other fun stuff.

Subbed. Good luck with your goals. You're already a strong kid. And big props re the collegiate wrestling!

P.S. Sean1332 knows a helluva lot more than I will ever know about powerlifting -- and he's also way stronger than I've ever been or will be -- and it's quite possible he has a better understanding than do I re the interplay between power-lifting movements and how they ramify on various injuries. So, to be clear, when he speaks, you ought pay attention. ;)

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
I've heard this before, and I am not going to suggest it's without any merit, but I find CGBP extremely hard on the shoulders -- indeed, I find it to work my delts a whole lot. I would advocate for reverse-grip bench presses. (Indeed, I prefer incline presses strongly over flat benching bc of my shoulder issues; flat benching tends to be harder on the A/C joints.) And I would take a break from all overhead work, as well as things that engage the upper traps, and focus on scap retraction and lower and mid trap work, in addition to RC work.

If you check out my log, you will see that I've had a whole bunch of shoulder operations. My bilateral impingement was so intractable that they performed bilateral clavicular distal excision (cut the ends off my collar bone), so I have faux A/C joints.

Where did it all start? Wrestling. Repeated dislocations. And then a short stint of rugby brought even more. Some 23 years later, I learned I am hypermobile and have a connective tissue disorder. No more wrestling or other fun stuff.

Subbed. Good luck with your goals. You're already a strong kid. And big props re the collegiate wrestling!

P.S. Sean1332 knows a helluva lot more than I will ever know about powerlifting -- and he's also way stronger than I've ever been or will be -- and it's quite possible he has a better understanding than do I re the interplay between power-lifting movements and how they ramify on various injuries. So, to be clear, when he speaks, you ought pay attention. ;)
Wow, that is some painful stuff. How's it doing now? What can you do with it?

As for my advice, it was more anecdotal than anything. The more overhead pressing I did the better I felt, and starting strict military presses extremely light and really going through the range of motion and gradually adding weight along with a lot of posterior delt and rhomboid work definitely helped out too. I also did a lot of things like push ups and yoga along with shoulder prehab things (Not that I knew what that was at the time, my gym teacher -- a formal NFL Vikings lineman -- showed me). I mean, what you say may be true, but it's not the case for me. The more incline pressing I did the faster my shoulder health declined. I also learned about keeping my back tight and a strong arch which really helped to resolve it. I don't think close gripping takes work off the shoulders, it just doesn't compromise your shoulder in precarious, over-stretched positions as say...a really wide bench press. You'll see far more injuries off of wide grip bench presses than close grip. In fact, the only time I've ever injured myself benching is wide gripping. Close grip seems to muck up my elbows far more. This is just my experience, though. To each their own.

As for Sean, yeah. My first problem and he already comes in and gives me a link to help. Definitely a great resource of knowledge.

Thanks for subbing! I hope to see your input again. You seem like you know a couple things yourself.

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Oh yes, and reverse grip bench as well. Definitely that. I'll be implementing those when I'm back.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jinxie knows his injuries and injuries take priority in PLing IMO so you're on the right track. I'm still learning prehab/rehab.

Mind if I ask your teachers name?

I had a Vikings player as a teachers assistant or something for a day in the 5th grade. (he may have just visited the school)

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Jinxie knows his injuries and injuries take priority in PLing IMO so you're on the right track. I'm still learning prehab/rehab.

Mind if I ask your teachers name?

I had a Vikings player as a teachers assistant or something for a day in the 5th grade. (he may have just visited the school)
No doubt. Jinxie seems like he's had quite a few first hand experiences that he's had to deal with. Experience is the best teacher, it's unfortunate that it's also the biggest ass-hole teacher.

Sure, I'll pm it to you.

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
5 minutes jump rope
Rotator Cuff warm ups+exercises. Everything off of this right here. >>Shoulder Hurts? Start Here. | Eric Cressey | High Performance Training, Personal Training
5 minutes stretching

Squats
135x12
275x5
315x5
365x5

Black Band Push Downs
3x20

Diamond Push Ups
BWx10

Military Push Ups
BWx10

5 minutes of jump rope
10 minutes stretching
Repeat RC work.
100 crunches
100 reverse crunches

Again, easy work out (except for the squats). I'm not entirely sure why I took it easy on squats, but for the most part I feel fine. Back to lifting semi-heavy. I'm doing push ups here just to see dhow my shoulder is progressing. I didn't do anything yesterday because the weighted pull ups actually kind of hurt it. Not the actual movement so much because I really make sure that I pull my scapula together and pull from the elbows through the rear delts, I guess it was more just the dangling.

Also, for those who are following and notice discrepancies from my previous work out posts, it's because I decide what I want to do before I go into the gym and then post it here before I go do it. Just in case you come back and wonder where the extra set or maybe less reps on an exercise is coming from.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully the RC work is gonna help you out. No harm in you not going balls to the walls with squats today. Straight bar doesn't do a bum shoulder well. I've been using a Buffalo bar or SSB for comfort reasons.

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
T-15 days until my trip. I'm 9 lbs over my goal @ 249 lbs. Time for epic wrestling weight cut!

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Possibly the worst workout I've had...I don't even want to think about how weak I'll be after this trip.

Squat
45x3
135x3x3
185x2x3
225x3
275x3
315x3
345x2
365x1
415x0

So ****ing weak. This cutting weight stuff sucks. I haven't been doing it the right way insofar too. I will be dialing it in.

Inverted Rows
BWx2x15
BWx10

Yoga 20 minutes
RC Exercises 5 minutes.

Insanely pissed that I could do 365 lbs just a few days ago for reps and today it's come to a grinding halt.

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Feeling better today.

10 minutes jump rope

Cuban Press
5x20
15x20

Rotator cuff warm ups and mobility work/stretches.

Push Ups
Reverse Black Bandx2x25
BWx10 (pause go)

Regular Grip Pull Ups
25x6
35x6
45x5-1
BWx12

Lateral Raises
20x2x25

Band Push Downs
Blackx3x20

Band Pull Aparts
Redx2x25

My shoulder is feeling a lot better, but my body is feeling weak. Lack of food/sleep on top of an injury is a recipe for bad work outs. Looking forward for this cut to be over with. I stopped typing in my workouts and then doing them. What you see is what you get now.

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Squat:
45x5
135x2x5
185x2x5
225x3
5-10 minutes stretching (felt good, went into working sets.)
275x5
315x5
350x7-1 [Not 7 minus 1, did 7 reps and I felt something feel bad, racked it, checked on the problem, and then proceeded to do 1 more. 1 minute rest(?) inbetween reps, not bad.]

Good Mornings: (Just learning the form on these exercises. I realized I wanted to wait to do these on monday)
135x12
155x10

Back Flies:
45x4x15

EZ Bar Curls: (don't laugh)
65x3x10

Planks:
BWx2x1:00

Some more RC work and stretching later in the day.

Dimitrius

Dimitrius

Awards
You got some great work going on in here man. Making me feel like a bitch. Then again, I also see you have 35 pounds and an inch on me.

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Yeah, I wouldn't count yourself out though. You're hella strong, Bud. Anybody who squats over 400 is A-Okay in my book haha.

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Easy easy easy work out.

Warm Up:
3x10 knee push ups

Push Ups:
BWx3x15
Bwx8

Band Pull Aparts:
Redx4x25

RC rehab work and a buncha stretches.

Weigh in today!

James Fuller

James Fuller

Awards
subbed. Lets do this man. Didnt read through your whole log, but whats more important? wrestling or PL? I coach middle school wrestling and the little bit that i had to get on the mat and wrestler this year, i could definitely tell I had been slacking on cardio since i started PLing

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
subbed. Lets do this man. Didnt read through your whole log, but whats more important? wrestling or PL? I coach middle school wrestling and the little bit that i had to get on the mat and wrestler this year, i could definitely tell I had been slacking on cardio since i started PLing
That's a pretty good question...hmmm. I can say at this point that it would probably be wrestling because I only have 4 more years to do compared to a life time of being able to lift weights, but if I was ending up with a lot of injuries as a wrestler I can say that I would probably quit. I really want this powerlifting record for my weight class. I really don't want to go to the olympics for wrestling, it's just a fun sport to participate in that gives you a lot of confidence, but for powerlifting I want my name on something. If I can get this record, maybe I can go for the world record.

James Fuller

James Fuller

Awards
That's a pretty good question...hmmm. I can say at this point that it would probably be wrestling because I only have 4 more years to do compared to a life time of being able to lift weights, but if I was ending up with a lot of injuries as a wrestler I can say that I would probably quit. I really want this powerlifting record for my weight class. I really don't want to go to the olympics for wrestling, it's just a fun sport to participate in that gives you a lot of confidence, but for powerlifting I want my name on something. If I can get this record, maybe I can go for the world record.

Good deal, definitely keep up on the cardio then man. If it wasnt for my experience and strength, im pretty sure my little middle school wrestlers could kick my butt just to the fact that i gassed so fast. Like you said, you have the rest of your life to PL. You can use the big 3 as the core of your training and add whatever else you need that will have some sort of carryover for PL and wrestling. Kill it dude

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Good deal, definitely keep up on the cardio then man. If it wasnt for my experience and strength, im pretty sure my little middle school wrestlers could kick my butt just to the fact that i gassed so fast. Like you said, you have the rest of your life to PL. You can use the big 3 as the core of your training and add whatever else you need that will have some sort of carryover for PL and wrestling. Kill it dude
Oooh yeah, I'm feeling that lack of cardio that I have. If I go over 15-20 minutes of jumping rope I'm sucking air, and 10 minutes is relatively difficult. The great thing about powerlifting and wrestling is that they can kind of go hand in hand. A lot of the cardio in wrestling simply comes from the wrestling. The conditioning that you can usually do for it is sprints. I don't really find this to be too detrimental to powerlifting, I actually find myself stronger after wrestling season. Maybe it's just because I can go longer/harder. @ going longer and harder -- isn't that what powerlifting is about? That mentality of "**** everyone, and gravity for that matter, I'm putting this up". I know that even setting up for the bench press and squat right now is extremely difficult because of the tightness involved, I think wrestling can fix that haha.

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Weigh in!

245.2 lbs

5.2 lbs to go. I'll keep my calories the same here and just add in cardio. Weigh in every 2 days now.

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Back and Biceps...Because why not?

Wide Grip Pull Ups
BWx15

Regular Grip Pull Ups
BWx10

Close Grip Pull Ups
BWx10

Barbell Rows
135x15
185x12
225x10
275x8
315x3 (grip is a bit weaker than I remember I hate to say)
315x6 (w/ straps)
225x10

Wide Grip Pull Ups
BWx6
BWx4
BWx2x5

Chin Ups
BWx5

Assisted Regular Grip Pull Ups
Black Bandx2x8

Superset:EZ-Bar Curls/Reverse Curls
65x3x7-8

Full Crunches
100 reps

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Shooouullllddddeeerrrs

Barbell OHP
45x2x20

Cuban Press
10x20
20x15

RC warm ups

Barbell OHP
95x3x12

Barbell Push Press
95x8

Superset:Seated Lateral Raises-Seated Rear Delt Flies
20x5x10

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Squat
45x2x5
45x20
135x5
185x5
225x3
275x5
315x5
365x6 (I wanted to go for 8 but I forgot to put the clip on the right side for 315, so my right leg was kind of tired. I ended up pushing on my left leg a considerable amount more.)

Wide Grip Pull Ups
BWx12

Regular Pull Ups
BWx12

Close Grip Pull Ups
BWx4

Fat Grip Chin Up
Bwx4

Easy work out.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Nice work!

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Chest and Triiiccceepps! (my two weakest muscles at the moment)

Regular Grip Bench Press
45x10
95x10
135x10

Cuban Press
15x20

RC warm ups

Reverse Grip Bench Press
185x10
205x10
225x10 (This was a lot harder than it should be, but so little stress on the shoulders)

Wide Grip Bench Press
135x10

Skull Crushers
95x10
95x11

DB Over Head Extensions
25x10
25x21

Rear Delt Flies
15x100 total reps

Push Ups
BWx2x15
BWx7 (shoulder starting to hurt here a bit, so I stopped.

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
New year, new start.

Body weight: 248 lbs
Goal: 210 lbs by December 10th 2014.

Workouts
Monday: Circuit
Tuesday: Chest and Back
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Shoulders and Arms
Friday: Circuit
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest

Circuit
All exercises are back to back
3x10
Clean and Press
Hanging Leg Raises
Step Ups
Chin Ups
Declined Push Ups
Bench Dips

Chest and Back
4x10
Bench Press/Reverse Grip Bench Press
Super Wide Pull Ups
DB Press
DB Row/Barbell Row

Legs
4x10
Squat
SLDL
Lunge

Shoulders and Arms
4x10
Barbell OHP
Lateral Raises-Rear Delts
Incline Curl
DB Skull Crushers

Diet
Breakfast: 4 whole eggs and some oats or fiber cereal (470-620 depending on the quantity of oats/cereal)
Snack: Protein shake + some fruit (400-440)
Lunch: 8 oz chicken, beef, or fish and some brown rice (420-700 depending on how much brown rice and what type of meat)
Snack: Protein Shake + nuts (660)
Dinner: 8 oz chicken, beef or fish with a salad and olive oil dressing (480-660 depending on the type of meat and how much Olive oil I put on)

Total: 2430-3080 calories. Protein will be around 250 as planned. Obviously on a day that it'd be 3080 would be pretty rare. The calories will range depending on how I feel and at most I would take one of these meals to it's most extreme caloric level. Example: if I'm very hungry at dinner time I'll load up on the calories for that meal. If I wake up extremely hungry I'll eat a bigger breakfast. If I'm lethargic and just botching all of my workouts for a week straight, the next week I'll start and end maybe in the 2700-3080 range. I'll, of course, leave room for some cheating on the week ends every/every other week (I might need to start off with ever week and progress to every other week. I also leave vegetables to be a free item that I can have as much as I want of, specifically: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Celery, Carrots, and Lettuce. It's hard to over indulge on these items because chances are you'll get full before you've had too many calories...or you'll just lose the will to eat. Either-or.

I've already had a rocky start, and it's just going to get rockier. I just want a work out routine to do that wont be very long, will give me everything I need (cardio and strength) and will be somewhat fun while I enter my new courses and find work (etc.) so I don't have time for 2 hour weight lifting sessions or 2-a-days. I also don't want to spend my time tracking calories. I just want to have a menu of things to eat and an easy guideline of what to expect if I eat this or that. V

ShutUpNdSkwat

Awards
Chest and Back

DB Bench Press
50x20
80x10
100x3x10

Bench Press
225x8
225x6

Super Wide Grip Pull Ups
BWx10