5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrius View Post
    In for the lulz at the dry wit.
    Dry body, wet wit.

Glad to have you. My, thems some sexy legs you got there, brother.
    "The Iron never lies to you."~Henry Rollins
    "People have to get away from the dogma that it's all free weights or all machines. They can have sex. You can do both."~Dave Tate

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%

Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    In, late as usual...
    Shoot, now I can't make it up as I go along, as I am sure to be called to the mat, lol. Glad to have you here, my man. Hopefully, I can bring something useful to the table for you.
    "People have to get away from the dogma that it's all free weights or all machines. They can have sex. You can do both."~Dave Tate
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.68%

Quote Originally Posted by jinxie View Post
    Dry body, wet wit.

Glad to have you. My, thems some sexy legs you got there, brother.
    I'm working on bringing sexy back, one piece of myself at a time.
    任重道远
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%

Just set up my new iPad Air, so bear with me please.

So, was out shopping today re deferred maintenance stuff, and ended up running way later than anticipated. I knew I was not going to make it to the gym if I first went home. So, decided to go to the gym in my corduroys and flip flops, and just focus on biceps/forearms/wrists and a little core work.

So happens, I have an old-school bicep-bomber device (to keep shoulders out of the movement) that I leave in my car, all the time -- was in my gym bag for a short while, but was abandoned bc i wasn't using it much and it took up a lot of space) Figured I'd give it a shot today, and see how it went. And it went remarkably well, I have to say. Rather than limiting my bicep strength, it greatly enhanced it.

As noted b4, my biceps work (or perhaps better stated wrist/forearm work) is largely rehab for my grip strength, which is impaired meaningfully because of ulnar nerve injuries, bilaterally. The doctors don't believe that there is any permanent injury, i.e., axonal damage. But there are deficits from the impairment and all the scar tissue from my 6 elbow surgeries.

Standing reverse curls (straight bar in the bomber)
    70 x 10
    80 x 88

Preacher curls for the catholic gurls (E-Z curl bar)
    65x 10
    75 x 10
    95 x 10
    105 x 8

Notes: this is far more than I've done since my elbow surgeries, and it was all relatively easy, with the exception of the 105 set, which still felt good.

Hammer curls (with bomber)
    20s x10
    25s x 10
    30s x 10
    40s x 6

Notes: again quite a bit heavier than I've been going, and everything was easy until that set with the 40s, which felt good, just pretty heavy as i was fatigued from reverse curls, among other things.

Concentration curls (In the bomber)
    2 x 15s x exhaustion

Abdominal Pulldowns (w/ rope)
    3 sets, balls to the wall, heavy.

Notes: with the little ab-specific work i do, this is sure to hurt tomorrow.

Not a session to brag about, but at least I made it in. Hope to do the same tomorrow.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.88%

subbed
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%

Arnold Presses
    15s 10/10/5
    25s 8/8/5
    35s 8/8/5 (supraspinatus still injured)

DB Press (to suss things out)
    45s x 10 (ouch; let's try OHPs)

OHP
    45 x 10
    95 x 8 (ouch; done)

Paramount Rear Fly
    +50 x 10
    +70 x 10
    +90 x 10

Upright Rows (pulley)
    80 x 10
    100 x 10
    120 x 8
    Notes: Have been avoiding upper trap engagement movements for some time today, but been missing my yoke that once was. Will have to take a pic to show stark contrast after a little conjugal visit.

HeyZeus Cable Crossovers
    30s x 10
    40s x 10
    50s x 7 large grunts

Aromatizing Calf Raises (s/s lateral raises)
    +90 x 25
    +140 x 20
    +210 x 18
    +210 x 14

DB Lateral Raises
    15s x 10
    20s x 10
    25s x 10

Aromatizing Hippie Sled
    +180 x 10
    +270 x 8
    +360 x 8
    +450 x 6
    Notes: It's been months since I worked legs, which explains in part why I backed into leg work. Honestly, I would have just squatted but for fact I always get killer DOMS the first sesh back, and I fly for 9 hours on Tues. morning. Plus, I am a lil pu$$y, as ya'll know by now, lol.

All in all, a good session, including reintroduction of some neglected shoulder and legs movements. Will upload some pics momentarily. Rather ironic that nearly all my shoulder work is rehab oriented, yet I work my chest pretty hard. Genetics, genetics, genetics. Well that and relatively overdeveloped muscles that steal the work -- my shoulders and triceps. If I were a PLer, all would be dandy, I suppose. Yet it still is dandy, dandy enough ...

Name:  photo 1_opt.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  7.4 KBName:  photo 2_opt.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  7.4 KB

Weight this afternoon (with food in the gut): 166.5
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Jinxie, your body is OK with upright rows? I feel like I can wreck my shoulders in two weeks or less just by adding them in. Well, if not wreck, at least add to the prehab drudgery for weeks on end just from five minutes worth of uprights.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%

Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Jinxie, your body is OK with upright rows? I feel like I can wreck my shoulders in two weeks or less just by adding them in. Well, if not wreck, at least add to the prehab drudgery for weeks on end just from five minutes worth of uprights.
    Yeah, totally. But thats pretty light weight on a pulley. If i do what i used to, around 115 - 135 for reps, it does break me. Up to 105, i am generally okay., but i do feel some strain around the a/c joints. However, i do these very strictly, with uber scap retraction.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.81%

Yeah, totally. But thats pretty light weight on a pulley. If i do what i used to, around 115 - 135 for reps, it does break me. Up to 105, i am generally okay., but i do feel some strain around the a/c joints. However, i do these very strictly, with uber scap retraction.
    That's right where I feel it. Perhaps I lose focus on the retraction or never thought about it for that particular movement. Sometimes when I do my assistance stuff, I kind of throw out the rules of organizing the shoulders, hips, core, whatever may be the case, and just do what hits the muscle I'm trying to work.
    Training log:
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.79%

Subbed
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%

That's right where I feel it. Perhaps I lose focus on the retraction or never thought about it for that particular movement. Sometimes when I do my assistance stuff, I kind of throw out the rules of organizing the shoulders, hips, core, whatever may be the case, and just do what hits the muscle I'm trying to work.
    Are you using a cable, rather than bar? Totally different experience. The bar is really hard on the shoulders because of trajectory of bar path/forces. I had abandoned them on the bar altogether, and then a friend suggested cable, with some supporting literature, maybe even a study -- whatever it was, it was compelling -- and ive been a convert ever since.

At least for me, even doing these light makes my traps colossal. From a BB perspective, i find them far more efficient than shrugs, in terms of traps development, as well as hitting anterior and medial heads. Great exercise, IMO.

Give them a try, really light and strict. You may be surprised by what it yields.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%

Worked shoulders yesterday, and wouldn't normally work chest the following day, but i am stubborn and determined to lift around this injury, so that is what i attempted to do, with some success.

Reverse-grip Bench Press (slow and very deliberate)
    45 x 10
    95 x 10
    135 x 10
    165 x 8
    185 x 8
    205 x 6
    225 x 4
    185 x 6
    Notes: Some pain at 205+, but not too bad. However, it did affect my bar path somewhat, which impacted my power. Still, not too bad.

Pec Dec
    3 x 10

Free-Motion Chest
    3 x 10

Nautilus Iso-lateral Tri Extensions
    3 x 15-20

Single-armed Reverse Tricep Pushdowns
    3 x 10-15

Pulley Crunches
    3 x 15-20

Screw it, let's get a little back in as tomorrow is a travel day, and the next a holiday ...

Lat Pulldowns
    120 x 10
    150 x 10
    170 x 10

Hyperextensions
    3 x (BW + 45) x 15

Happy Thanksgiving all!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.81%

Strongest reverse grip bencher in the game since Anthony Clark! I wouldn't have a clue what to do with my hands on the "wrong" side of the bar.
    Training log:
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%

Strongest reverse grip bencher in the game since Anthony Clark! I wouldn't have a clue what to do with my hands on the "wrong" side of the bar.

Thanks, but pfffft.

i just started training the movement again around 3 months ago, as a work around elbow and shoulder pain. But i do recall it coming naturally for me when i trained it many moons ago, pounding out sets of 8-10 x 225. My triceps and pec minor are pretty strong and explosive, as are my delts. I hit 275 lbs after a good amount of work around 8 weeks ago. Had set a goal of 300 by year end, which seemed entirely realistic to me at the time. Not so, now. Everything needs to remain submaximal, for multiple reps, which is already a far cry from the former bright line, machines and pulleys only, sets of 8+, lol.

Anyway, thanks bud. It may be the one think i got going that will grab me a little attention, lol.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.81%

I tried them on a decline once years ago. It was pretty natural on a decline, but it bothered my wrist, so I scrapped it. I think I was going for the medial tricep head at the time. Now, I use the line of thinking "Hey Justin, what do you to hit your supra-intra-medial magnanimous superior muscle really hard?" "Simple, I load up the bar until it's really heavy and then I do it for reps."

Takes a lot more routine maintenance to be able to do that, probably left a few gaping holes in my physique which I won't find until I lose about 30lbs of fat, but as far as mass goes, that is easily the best strategy.
    Training log:
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%

I tried them on a decline once years ago. It was pretty natural on a decline, but it bothered my wrist, so I scrapped it. I think I was going for the medial tricep head at the time. Now, I use the line of thinking "Hey Justin, what do you to hit your supra-intra-medial magnanimous superior muscle really hard?" "Simple, I load up the bar until it's really heavy and then I do it for reps."

Takes a lot more routine maintenance to be able to do that, probably left a few gaping holes in my physique which I won't find until I lose about 30lbs of fat, but as far as mass goes, that is easily the best strategy.
    I do it because i cant do what you do. With your strength, i doubt there are any parts, well muscles anyway, that gape.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.81%

I do it because i cant do what you do. With your strength, i doubt there are any parts, well muscles anyway, that gape.
    I lol'd. Possibly woke up family members from the lols.
    Training log:
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%

the lols.
    Okay, gaping hole.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed for gaping holes!

Strong reverse pressin you're hittin up again!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Subbed for gaping holes!

Strong reverse pressin you're hittin up again!
    I subbed you back in spades, brah.

My body is decimated after hitting it pretty hard ~5 times in a week, on the heels of the better part of a month off. Slept on the heating pad last night.

The accountability system works, indeed much better for me than in a constipating (for me), closed forum, lol. And damn am i gonna look good next to that stuffed turkey and dressing, Thursday. Shyte is going to be hole gaping, Herder style.

What do i need to do to the hole to get rep power, lol?
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.81%
    Training log:
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%

You're awesome, dude. Perhaps we can salvage this ass-torn log after all, with some prep H, of course.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%

Jinxie - quick question on your numbers.

OHP
    45 x 10
    95 x 8 (ouch; done)

I assume by OHP, this is with a barbell? Are you pressing just the bar in your first set, then adding some weight?
    I'm surprised this hurt you if you're pressing 45# DBs! The OHP press is more of a compound movement, so I would've expected less pain. Where is the pain located for you when doing OHP?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Jinxie - quick question on your numbers.

OHP
    45 x 10
    95 x 8 (ouch; done)

I assume by OHP, this is with a barbell? Are you pressing just the bar in your first set, then adding some weight?
    I'm surprised this hurt you if you're pressing 45# DBs! The OHP press is more of a compound movement, so I would've expected less pain. Where is the pain located for you when doing OHP?
    You would expect less rotator cuff pain with an OHP because it's a compound movement? That makes no sense to me.

FWIW, my wife has a torn labrum (probably), and she can't properly lock out a barbell OHP because she can't get the weight back at the top and it ends up being a little in front of her. NG stuff seems to be ok though jinxie, in case you hadn't tried that yet.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%

A compound movement utilizes various stabilizers to assist in the movement whereas an isolation movement puts more force on the direct target (rotator cuff).

Lifting 100 pounds overhead with DBs is much harder on the rotator cuff than 100 pounds via barbell, since the force is much more targeted...On a barbell, the load is spread out and shared bilaterally.....or so I would think, it's just logical.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

FWIW, my wife has a torn labrum (probably), and she can't properly lock out a barbell OHP because she can't get the weight back at the top and it ends up being a little in front of her. .
    I've recovered from 1 labrum repair, and now have a 2nd tear I'm dealing with. Seems like SLAP tears are so much more common than I had thought!!

The weight at the top of an OHP, when locked out, is supported via the traps and triceps, but mainly by the traps. Where is the pain occurring for her at the top of her OHP? Perhaps it's a mobility issue. I would have her do the broom stretch daily, and do band work for the rotator cuff. This is exactly what I do for my current tear, and it's not causing any issues anymore (no need for surgery at the moment on the new tear).
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%

Ohp's are murder on my repaired labrum, and the one that's torn now - by MRI.

28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I've recovered from 1 labrum repair, and now have a 2nd tear I'm dealing with. Seems like SLAP tears are so much more common than I had thought!!

The weight at the top of an OHP, when locked out, is supported via the traps and triceps, but mainly by the traps. Where is the pain occurring for her at the top of her OHP? Perhaps it's a mobility issue. I would have her do the broom stretch daily, and do band work for the rotator cuff. This is exactly what I do for my current tear, and it's not causing any issues anymore (no need for surgery at the moment on the new tear).
    But, there are many different ways you can injure the RC, they might all be torn labrum but the location of the tear can be different which would cause different movements to hurt different people.

When done correctly the bench press is not an issue for her, and it is a mobility thing to a point. I already have her do all of that, and it helps to a point, but the fact remains that due to the injury she cannot OHP without pain.

And, as per your thoughts on barbell to dumbbell, the dumbbell will use more stabilizers but there isn't a fixed bar path so it doesn't force the shoulder to move in a certain way like holding onto a BB can. With a DB, the motion can be tweaked in ways that don't cause pain, but with BB movements the bar path is fixed (like I mentioned) so it is harder to minimize the associated pain.

Plus, working the stabilizers of the rotactor cuff is a good thing if the labrum is torn because strengthening the surrounding muscles can create a false labrum to help keep the joint stable.

Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    But, there are many different ways you can injure the RC, they might all be torn labrum but the location of the tear can be different which would cause different movements to hurt different people.

When done correctly the bench press is not an issue for her, and it is a mobility thing to a point. I already have her do all of that, and it helps to a point, but the fact remains that due to the injury she cannot OHP without pain.

And, as per your thoughts on barbell to dumbbell, the dumbbell will use more stabilizers but there isn't a fixed bar path so it doesn't force the shoulder to move in a certain way like holding onto a BB can. With a DB, the motion can be tweaked in ways that don't cause pain, but with BB movements the bar path is fixed (like I mentioned) so it is harder to minimize the associated pain.

Plus, working the stabilizers of the rotactor cuff is a good thing if the labrum is torn because strengthening the surrounding muscles can create a false labrum to help keep the joint stable.
    I was actually thinking the barbell would be easier overall, since I'm able to load up far more weight on it vs dumbbells. I think that goes the same for most people. I certainly can't bench 125# DBs, but I can bench 250 with a barbell for reps normally. The barbell utilizes compounds movements, more muscle groups, so the load is spread out more vs how targeted DBs are. So I'm still confused with how OHP can be an issue for some people vs DB press, if mobility isn't the main issue. I'm learning though since I'm going through this myself, so I'm not challenging as much per say as explaining the logic that I see.

Is it the position of the movement that stresses the repair in a specific way?
    OHP is something that I just completely cut out after my surgery, out of caution. I just use bands and cables and for size it's been completely fine, but I'd love to work OHP back into my routine. I used to be able to 1RM 185# OH, and want to blast that number away one day..just worried about reinjuring by going overhead again.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.66%

Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Ohp's are murder on my repaired labrum, and the one that's torn now - by MRI.

Yeah I've cut them completely out. I was doing them for a while after my surgery but then I decided I just didn't want to risk it. The strange thing is I got to the point post-op (last summer) where I was OHP'ing 135 for reps with no pain, while having 1 SLAP repair (w/bicep tenodesis) and another unrepaired SLAP tear. I hadn't pressed overhead at all up till then, and just decided to test it out and see what I could work up to, and everything felt fine. I really want to work this back in...just really worried about pressing any weight off form / with internal rotation. Lately all I've been working on are corrective exercises because I've been so paranoid about causing further injury.
  31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.66%

I was actually thinking the barbell would be easier overall, since I'm able to load up far more weight on it vs dumbbells. I think that goes the same for most people. I certainly can't bench 125# DBs, but I can bench 250 with a barbell for reps normally. The barbell utilizes compounds movements, more muscle groups, so the load is spread out more vs how targeted DBs are. So I'm still confused with how OHP can be an issue for some people vs DB press, if mobility isn't the main issue. I'm learning though since I'm going through this myself, so I'm not challenging as much per say as explaining the logic that I see.

Is it the position of the movement that stresses the repair in a specific way?
    OHP is something that I just completely cut out after my surgery, out of caution. I just use bands and cables and for size it's been completely fine, but I'd love to work OHP back into my routine. I used to be able to 1RM 185# OH, and want to blast that number away one day..just worried about reinjuring by going overhead again.
    Why would you think a barbell OHP would use more muscles than a DB OHP? They are the same compound (multi-joint) movement, involving the same muscles, except the DB works the stabilizer muscles more.

The BB is going to be easier as far as weight moved is concerned because it doesn't require as much stabilization. But, that doesn't make it easier on the joint because of the fixed bar path and grip angle. With the DBs you can rotate the wrists freely to allow for less RC stress and ultimately less pain/inflammation.

As far as your case is concerned, I would say you could do any exercises that don't hurt the injury. That's what we do with my wife, if it hurts we cut it and use another alternative, then a few months later (with the constant rehab exercises) we try again to gauge her progress.

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%

Fwiw, I can't say the OHPs hurt meaningfully more than the seated DB presses. I was already somewhat fatigued from the Arnold Presses. I usually go up to around 45 or so on those, but even 35s is a fair amount of weight if done strictly 8/8/5 with flyes, as I do them.However, I generally concur with @jimbuick and @napalm. Though I am quite relatively strong on OHPs, when I get to 155+ (even though 135 x 10 is no problem), things start to hurt across clavicle and a/c joints moreso than heavy seated DB presses.As a matter of further background, I have had 7 shoulder surgeries. Bilateral distal clavicular excision with subacromial decompression. Bilateral labral repairs and RC debridement. Bilateral biceps tenodesis, along with further labral repairs and acromplasty. And then a corrective tenodesis after a full rupture, one week post surgery. So at this juncture, I am pretty dialed in on what I can and can't do, and what's causing the pain. YMMV.Appreciate the input. Just a friendly reminder, I would like to keep my log a civil place, though spirited debate is promoted, and I thank you each for your valuable input.Happy Thanksgiving all!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.08%

Happy turkey day ma man. Best Holliday ever. It won the award...for best Holliday ever. Over eat and watch football for the win.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Happy turkey day ma man. Best Holliday ever. It won the award...for best Holliday ever. Over eat and watch football for the win.
    Like wise, and thanks much Rob!

Weather is sucking here in South Fla.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Like wise, and thanks much Rob! Weather is sucking here in South Fla.
    Screw you lol cold n windy here!!
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.08%

Is it like the commercials where like a cloud floated by and you were like "it was much nicer yesterday?" Lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.14%

South FL? Whatcha doing there?
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    South FL? Whatcha doing there?
    I imagine eating Cuban food, looking at girls in thongs on South Beach, binge drinking, and killing people alongside Dexter.

That's my imagination at least..
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I imagine eating Cuban food, looking at girls in thongs on South Beach, binge drinking, and killing people alongside Dexter.

That's my imagination at least..
    That's a pretty fcking good imagination.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.76%

Omg Toro...you're a genius.

We can finally say " Fck "

Fck yes!
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 203
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 11:30 AM
  2. The End of My AAS Usage
    By ironviking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 11:44 AM
  3. The begining of my BB experience
    By tommy36p in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 07:18 PM
  4. clen/t3 at begining of my cycle or at the end?
    By acecombact1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 01:56 AM