DC Training stretching?

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Anyone ever try Doggcrapp training? I started a DC program two weeks ago and it's kicking my ass I love it. For the past 3 years I've been training like Arnold with alot of exercises every workout, spending 3hrs in the gym. My DC workout only takes an hour or so tops. I was wondering if any you guys who have done DC substituted the recommended stretches with other stretches?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone ever try Doggcrapp training? I started a DC program two weeks ago and it's kicking my ass I love it. For the past 3 years I've been training like Arnold with alot of exercises every workout, spending 3hrs in the gym. My DC workout only takes an hour or so tops. I was wondering if any you guys who have done DC substituted the recommended stretches with other stretches?
The DC stretches are BRUTAL! I just rolled with the prescribed ones and loved that pain.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The DC stretches are BRUTAL! I just rolled with the prescribed ones and loved that pain.
This ^^^^^

Don't be a pu$$y do the program as it's layed out for 12 weeks and make any minor adjustments.

You'll thank me later ;-)

Kuddos for having the balls to take in the DC beast

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
They are, I love em. But I workout at a few different gyms, depending on where I am. And one of them doesn't have a smith machine so its hard to do a few of the stretches so I've been improvising.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are, I love em. But I workout at a few different gyms, depending on where I am. And one of them doesn't have a smith machine so its hard to do a few of the stretches so I've been improvising.
Stretching is universal. For chest grab some heavy DB (about the weight you'd do 10flys with) and let that bitch sink and hold it for 90sec

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stretching is universal. For chest grab some heavy DB (about the weight you'd do 10flys with) and let that bitch sink and hold it for 90sec
Yep. That's the worst one. Feels like my chest is gonna explode.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I know right. I've always incorporated stretching and rolling in my workout routine but the pec stretch was a new one for me.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
The science behind the stretching under load to induce IGF-1 receptor up-regulation is great. Dante was ahead of his time and now deep stretching under load or using isometrics is becoming VERY popular.

Figured I would share that... haha just random