DC Training stretching?
- 11-10-2013, 06:02 PM
Anyone ever try Doggcrapp training? I started a DC program two weeks ago and it's kicking my ass I love it. For the past 3 years I've been training like Arnold with alot of exercises every workout, spending 3hrs in the gym. My DC workout only takes an hour or so tops. I was wondering if any you guys who have done DC substituted the recommended stretches with other stretches?
- 11-10-2013, 08:10 PM
- 11-10-2013, 08:34 PM
11-10-2013, 08:59 PM
They are, I love em. But I workout at a few different gyms, depending on where I am. And one of them doesn't have a smith machine so its hard to do a few of the stretches so I've been improvising.
11-10-2013, 09:20 PM
11-10-2013, 09:21 PM
11-10-2013, 09:24 PM
11-10-2013, 09:27 PM
11-10-2013, 09:28 PM
I know right. I've always incorporated stretching and rolling in my workout routine but the pec stretch was a new one for me.
11-10-2013, 11:58 PM
The science behind the stretching under load to induce IGF-1 receptor up-regulation is great. Dante was ahead of his time and now deep stretching under load or using isometrics is becoming VERY popular.
Figured I would share that... haha just random
The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
Similar Forum Threads
- By patc12303 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 10-23-2006, 03:59 PM
- By JimJames in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 04-11-2006, 05:56 PM
- By Dan in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2004, 04:57 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 19Last Post: 04-16-2004, 02:12 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 12-17-2003, 03:32 AM