Deathlifts
    2x5x135
    2x3x185
    1x2x205
    1x2x225
    1x2x255
    1x2x285
    1x2x335 (ridiculously easy.)

All I got through today, my dad was in town from Japan for a few days, but he said he might be in next month for my competition. Which is a huge deal for me. So I'm excited.

2. 4 weeks out

Warm up
    Elbow tendon warm up
    RC mobility

Bench (with commands)
    3x5x45
    1x5x65
    2x3x135
    2x2x185
    1x1x205
    1x2x225
    1x1x255 (very easy with long pause)
    2x2x245 (commands only on first. Easy)

DB incline bench
    3x20x45's

Car back rows
    3x15xonyx lights

Cable tricep push downs
    2x25

Bench is feeling strong again. I walked into the gym feeling awful. Sleep has been terrible, getting about 2 hours a night if that. But once I got under the bar I felt good, wasn't moving the weight too fast, but could've probably smashed 255 for 3.
    •   

3. You have openers?
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

4. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    You have openers?
    Not yet. I'm thinking 265 would be a good opener for my bench. And I'm thinking around 370 for my deadlift. But I'm figuring that out within the next week or so.

5. 4 weeks out

Squats
    3x5x45
    1x1x95
    1x1x135
    1x1x185
    2x1x225
    1x1x275
    1x1x315
    1x1x335
    1x1x365 (knee wraps threw me off a bit. So I did a half rep then readjusted and hit it again to depth. Still trying to figure out the best way to wrap them)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

6. Oh hit some leg curls afterwards.

7. I'd work on depth, bud. It's pretty hard to get used to in the wraps because they're uncomfortable as ****, as you know now. Almost looks like the bar would be on the safety's if you hit depth (just from the angle, to my eyes)

EFS and APT has some good videos on wrapping.

Pretty lookin shoes. I want them now.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

8. This isn't necessarily the bottom of my squat. Girlfriend meant to take video but got pics instead. The wraps seem to like to bounce me into somewhat of a good morning. Idk I'm having a hell of a time with them. I'll get em soon though.

9. Missed my lifting session last night because I had some eye problems that needed some immediate attention. Fingers crossed it won't need surgery again. Either way I intend to try and hit something heavy on Saturday for my deadlift. If I'm feeling good I'm going to try and hit 405. I've also decided I'm going to throw some light squats in on Saturday just to get some dedicated form work in for he next couple weeks. Maybe 65%. Not sure yet.

10. Crisis averted. Eye is fine. Life is good.

11. You guys have any tips for dealing with elbow tendon pain? I have been doing high rep curls to break up inflammation and get it warm. I've also taken some NSAIDs and equiblock. But it's going to be tough for benching this week. What's this voodoo floss all about?

12. Voodoo floss is just compression wrapping. Wrap and mobilize a minute, undo it for a minute, wrap and mobilize a minute, unwrap, ect

Kelly Starrett has some videos on it. I use it sometimes. You can use a bike tire cut in half if you don't want to order his MWOD.com floss.
    [email protected]

13. Would you say it works well? Better then just regular compression stuff?

I've been considering getting mark bells sleeve. But it's pricey, I really don't see the advantage over any other elbow compression gear.

14. I mean compression as is cutting off circulation type tight
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    [email protected]

15. I don't like Mark's slingshot sleeve as much as an actual elbow sleeve. If you get one that goes over your whole elbow, you'll like it more than the little ones he sells, trust me.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

16. Just to add to the convo, as far as NSAID I feel like Alieve(naproxen) is best for inflammation BUT Advil(IBprofin) takes the pain away the best. This is pure anecdotal. At this point I would do a Naproxen maybe during trying to heal, but day of comp if I wasn't feeling 100% IBprofin would be my friend.

I, of course, am not a doctor and would not recommend indefinite continued use
    Training Log

17. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Just to add to the convo, as far as NSAID I feel like Alieve(naproxen) is best for inflammation BUT Advil(IBprofin) takes the pain away the best. This is pure anecdotal. At this point I would do a Naproxen maybe during trying to heal, but day of comp if I wasn't feeling 100% IBprofin would be my friend.

I, of course, am not a doctor and would not recommend indefinite continued use
    I've actually come to realize alieve is just plain better lol. But ibuprofen comes in a 1000 ct bottle for next to nothing so I use it more often.

I try not to make it a habit of using NSAIDs. I generally only take them if it'll effect my training that day.

18. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post

I've actually come to realize alieve is just plain better lol. But ibuprofen comes in a 1000 ct bottle for next to nothing so I use it more often.

I try not to make it a habit of using NSAIDs. I generally only take them if it'll effect my training that day.
    It's like the commercial "4 Advil, or just 1-2 Alieve for the day" lol
    Training Log

19. EliteFTS sells horse lineaments BtW
    Training Log

20. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    EliteFTS sells horse lineaments BtW
    I have equiblock.

21. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post

I have equiblock.
    Good stuff?
    Training Log

22. Just don't put it on your balls. We bet a guy 10 bucks to do it.
    [email protected]

23. Lmao Sean
    Training Log

24. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

Good stuff?
    Much better then the Blue Heat stuff sold by EFS. I usually run it on and cover in Saran Wrap. Otherwise it comes off to quickly.

25. I think blue heat and Bengay are the sameish
    Training Log
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Logs