Journey to Elite
- 09-28-2014, 11:34 PM
- 09-29-2014, 09:34 PM
Rope Pressdown/Hammer Curls
Prone DB Rear Fly
Decent amount of volume today. Wanted to do some chest pressing, but couldn't get a good chest contraction and scrapped it for pullovers. OHP is feeling nice and strong, which has to bode well for putting on some delt mass.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 09-29-2014, 10:29 PM
Solid session, as always.
Just curious, what's your approximate 5RM for OHP?
09-29-2014, 11:21 PM
Strong OHP, man. Good stuff.
09-29-2014, 11:46 PM
09-29-2014, 11:51 PM
Hmmm.... DB pullovers.
I've seen these done a few ways, how did you do them?
09-30-2014, 12:04 AM
09-30-2014, 12:05 AM
09-30-2014, 12:08 AM
Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Speed Pulls (+short mini bands)
Rolling Hypers (weight behind head)
Goal of the day was simple: get back my positioning on my pulls. Something had been off for a few weeks and I figured it out today: lack of tightness in the lats and not spreading the floor at the beginning of the pull. I looped the bands under my feet to really force me to stay tight and to pull the bar towards me at the top as the bands pull you forward.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
Similar Forum Threads
- By badwolf42 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2013, 10:42 AM
- By Irish Cannon in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2012, 06:18 PM
- By wannabeatank in forum Workout LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2011, 11:25 PM
- By kabuki in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2009, 03:03 PM
- By Corey165 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 56Last Post: 08-14-2007, 02:51 AM