Kenpo's Quest

Page 261 of 263 First ... 259260261262263 Last

1. No friggin way, so how we gonna get our meds now? Don't tell me we're gonna have to get our medicine illegally?

2. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    No friggin way, so how we gonna get our meds now? Don't tell me we're gonna have to get our medicine illegally?
    I’m back to square one with having to find an Ohio based TRT doctor.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    So, lost my new TRT telemedicine doctor:

It is with great sadness that I must inform you we have to discontinue treatment with you at this time. Your state legislature is cutting down on Telemedicine and the use of Scheduled narcotics. Testosterone Cypionate falls into this category. Not only is state legislature involved but the DEA is also limiting the use of Telemedicine at this time in accordance with TRT practices.
    Whoa...

4. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Back to looking for an Ohio based TRT doctor. Did They cancel yours as well?
    Your best bet for a qualified Doc covered and paid for by insurance is going to be an Endocrinologist or a Urologist who does HRT as well. Like I said you honestly know enough to manage your own TRT at this point. Most Doctors will listen to you if you tell them what you want. They realize now that they work for you and if they aren't willing to try and keep you as a customer they will lose you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial View Post
    Yep. I thought it was a prank at first. I guess I'm going to give Defy a try.
    If you have insurance I would just get your TRT through your PCP or one of the 2 options I mentioned above. Even if you didn't truly need TRT when you got on it you are in a situation they will definitely not question prescribing it to you if you ask them to take it over for you.

My PCP does mine and I go in ever 6 months for bloodwork. She runs everything I ask her and takes my suggestions regarding things to optimize based off of blood work or explains why it is not needed. You really can't beat it. A copay at the Doc, copay at lab and $25 for 3 months of testosterone so 100 a year for my testosterone supply really hard to beat that.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Your best bet for a qualified Doc covered and paid for by insurance is going to be an Endocrinologist or a Urologist who does HRT as well. Like I said you honestly know enough to manage your own TRT at this point. Most Doctors will listen to you if you tell them what you want. They realize now that they work for you and if they aren't willing to try and keep you as a customer they will lose you.

If you have insurance I would just get your TRT through your PCP or one of the 2 options I mentioned above. Even if you didn't truly need TRT when you got on it you are in a situation they will definitely not question prescribing it to you if you ask them to take it over for you.

My PCP does mine and I go in ever 6 months for bloodwork. She runs everything I ask her and takes my suggestions regarding things to optimize based off of blood work or explains why it is not needed. You really can't beat it. A copay at the Doc, copay at lab and $25 for 3 months of testosterone so 100 a year for my testosterone supply really hard to beat that.
    dang nice!
    •   

6. Email from my Entourage Hormones doctor said they figured things out and will be resuming TRT service.

7. That’s it! Dropping dairy products and milk kefir starting today. Bloating, gas and abdominal distention proves I’m either casein and/or lactose intolerant.

Also, calories are going from 2400 to 2850. Every time I’ve seen the waist increase, I’ve interpreted it as fat gain. In reality it was Dairy and carb water retention. Let’s see how this goes.

8. DQ: Keep your wife happy!

Changed this routine to first set being bench press and next set Reverse Grip bench press. Alternating.

Total Lifted: 16,190 lbs

MultiAngle Machine Bench Press
    Set 1: 135x6 -Bench inclined 5 Notches Up
    Set 2: 85x8
    Set 3: 145x6 Bench down to 4 Notches
    Set 4: 95x8
    Set 5: 155x6 Bench down to 3 Notches
    Set 6: 105x10
    Set 7: 165x6 Bench down to 2 Notches
    Set 8: 115x10
    Set 9: 175x6 Bench down to 1 Notch
    Set 10: 125x8
    Set 11: 185x6 Bench still at 1 Notch
    Set 12: 135x10
    Set 13: 195x4 Bench still at 1 Notch
    Set 14: 145x6
    Set 15: 205x4 Bench still at 1 Notch
    Set 16: 155x6
    Set 17: 215x1 Bench still at 1 Notch
    Set 18: 165x5

Good life and good lifting to you all.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Email from my Entourage Hormones doctor said they figured things out and will be resuming TRT service.
    This is great news!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

10. Glad you can keep on with your new doc!

For the amount of calories you're eating, you definitely don't need dairy/whey to get your needs met. Eggs, meats, whole grains, legumes can get you done. Egg whites are already pasteurized and can drink em with a flavored bcaa powder for a cool, refreshing fruity 50grams per pint. One of those a day with a pound of meat will go far as long as caloric needs are met.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Egg whites are already pasteurized and can drink em with a flavored bcaa powder for a cool, refreshing fruity 50grams per pint.
    Taste? Fruity 1/10 or +?
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Taste? Fruity 1/10 or +?
    Idk what you're asking exactly, but I'm just saying they're super easy to flavor. Any bcaa powder, or a mio shot, or if you're combining them with another flavored powder like a carb source or a creatine powder. You could also do a low-cal lite syrup, chocolate, caramel, etc. for coffee/ice cream etc.

Shoot there's a whole industry of overpriced flavored egg whites out there for bodybuilders! We buy ours at Sam's Club in a box of 8 pints and they work beautifully.
    [email protected]

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Idk what you're asking exactly, but I'm just saying they're super easy to flavor. Any bcaa powder, or a mio shot, or if you're combining them with another flavored powder like a carb source or a creatine powder. You could also do a low-cal lite syrup, chocolate, caramel, etc. for coffee/ice cream etc.

Shoot there's a whole industry of overpriced flavored egg whites out there for bodybuilders! We buy ours at Sam's Club in a box of 8 pints and they work beautifully.
    I was pretty much asking if it was unbearable to get down or tasted decent. I’ll give it a shot

14. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I was pretty much asking if it was unbearable to get down or tasted decent. I’ll give it a shot
    Oh egg whites are nice when cool out the fridge. Mixed with a scoop of protein it will taste like a custard version of whatever flavor you choose. I'll usually add 2 oz water to 8oz egg whites and one scoop protein often.
    [email protected]

15. Glad you were able to get a solution to your TRT...

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Glad you can keep on with your new doc!

For the amount of calories you're eating, you definitely don't need dairy/whey to get your needs met. Eggs, meats, whole grains, legumes can get you done. Egg whites are already pasteurized and can drink em with a flavored bcaa powder for a cool, refreshing fruity 50grams per pint. One of those a day with a pound of meat will go far as long as caloric needs are met.
    No doubt, eggs are an easy way to go for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    They are only unpleasant by themselves due to consistency. No real flavor to them, they just adopt the flavor of whatever gets mixed with them.

Even just some cinnamon and splenda works if trying to dress them up a bit. I think there is also a company that sells them by the gallon cartons but not sure how much cheaper it is if at all...
    Current Training Log -
  17. Kenpo's Quest

DQ: Balance in your life is important.

Hotel gym limited!

Total Lifted: 15,385 lbs

MultiAngle Hex Press
    Set 1: 50x20 7 Flat Bench
    Set 2: 50x20
    Set 3: 50x18
    Set 4: 50x16
    Set 5: 50x13 1 Notch Up
    Set 6: 50x12
    Set 7: 50x11
    Set 8: 50x12
    Set 9: 50x12 2 Notches Up
    Set 10: 50x11
    Set 11: 50x10
    Set 12: 50x12

18. I know you were pumped to the gills after all those reps! Way to make use of those 50's!!!!
    Current Training Log -

19. DQ: Be patient in your life. If you’re impatient, you soon realize life has passed you by.

Total Lifted: 17,340 lbs

MultiAngle BB Rows
    Set 1: 170x9 2 Notches Up
    Set 2: 170x7
    Set 3: 170x8
    Set 4: 170x8 3 Notches Up
    Set 5: 170x8
    Set 6: 170x8
    Set 7: 170x9 4 Notches Up
    Set 8: 170x10
    Set 9: 170x10
    Set 10: 170x9 5 Notches Up
    Set 11: 170x10
    Set 12: 170x10

20. Spoken like a true prodigy! !!

clay

21. Nice rows Mark. And interesting quote!

22. DQ: Stay healthy- do not be your child's burden!

Shoulder Dominant Chest Day

Total weight lifted: 8,505 lbs

DB Flat Flyes
    Set 1: 45x10
    Set 2: 45x10
    Set 3: 45x10
    Set 4: 45x10

DB Incline Flyes
    Set 1: 45x10
    Set 2: 45x10
    Set 3: 45x9
    Set 4: 45x8

Flat Bench Hex Press
    Set 1: 65x10
    Set 2: 65x10
    Set 3: 65x10
    Set 4: 65x10

Incline Bench Hex Press
    Set 1: 55x10
    Set 2: 55x10
    Set 3: 55x10
    Set 4: 55x9

Good life and good lifting to you all!!

23. I have to get our child to stop being ours first.

24. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I have to get our child to stop being ours first.
    Lol. Payback happens when we get old and they have to take care of us!!

25. DQ: One key to happiness is investing your money in experiences and not just things.

Pushup Challenge

Pushups Feet Elevated
    Set 1: 30
    Set 2: 30
    Set 3: 30

Pushups Hands Close
    Set 1: 30
    Set 2: 30
    Set 3: 30

Pushups Hands form Diamond
    Set 1: 20
    Set 2: 20