Smokers road to 1st plm

Page 2 of 49 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Bro I'm eukaryotic your prokaryotic. You jelly?

  2. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,022
    Rep Power
    333046

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Bro I'm eukaryotic your prokaryotic. You jelly?
    You just half learned those words potato
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  3. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Hey just hear me out
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,022
    Rep Power
    333046

    I don't know if you are watching...but Peyton is goat. This whole year he just seems to know what play every defense is going to do and be makes them pay for every mistake.

    Next week will be a route unless eagles get lucky...I'd say the same for 90% of the NFL though.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  5. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I don't know if you are watching...but Peyton is goat. This whole year he just seems to know what play every defense is going to do and be makes them pay for every mistake.

    Next week will be a route unless eagles get lucky...I'd say the same for 90% of the NFL though.
    Not watching, trying to make sense of this biology.

    And it will be tough for any team to beat them. However, I think the eagles offense will step up this game, as for the defense, well what can you expect? I won't be surprised if they lose, but there's always a chance. I won't write them off
  6. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Bombed bio like Nagasaki. Skwatz after art
  7. Registered User
    CincyKiller45's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,352
    Rep Power
    153276

    subbed.
  8. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Pierogi for lunch. No sour cream thou... God damnit
  9. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,022
    Rep Power
    333046

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Pierogi for lunch. No sour cream thou... God damnit
    Dude, I sautée them ****ers so hard
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  10. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Benching!

    Feels good to go to the gym because I just got chewed up, spit up, and chewed up again by my pop
  11. Registered User
    napalm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    detroit
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,210
    Rep Power
    430707

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Benching! Feels good to go to the gym because I just got chewed up, spit up, and chewed up again by my pop
    Maybe because of this?

    [QUOTE="smoker145;4178328"]Bombed bio like Nagasaki/QUOTE]
  12. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post

    Maybe because of this?
    Napalm your a dad, your not on my side on this one mang. And nah it's not about that, but hey I gave up Monday night football to study for that
  13. Registered User
    napalm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    detroit
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,210
    Rep Power
    430707

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Napalm your a dad, your not on my side on this one mang. And nah it's not about that, but hey I gave up Monday night football to study for that
    go do your homework...
  14. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Bench

    190x4
    145x10

    Swiss bar
    135x10x3
    Wider grip
    135x6x2

    Swiss bar rows
    125x 10x3
    Ram cable rows 130x10x5

    Rear delts 20 db 10x4
    120 bps

    Tricep push downs and ab work to end it.
    Felt good, shoulders were cracking but no pain. Probably Bc I did ohp 2 days ago. I'm pleased with my workout tonight. Vid failed on bench, so next week ill have to try again
  15. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk6mx3zOCbY

    Not sure if you can see anything to help. I know I had the bar too high thou
  16. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Also, if anyone wants to see a good documentary, watch restrepo. It's a pretty good military one
  17. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,009
    Rep Power
    2242780

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Also, if anyone wants to see a good documentary, watch restrepo. It's a pretty good military one
    Agreed
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  18. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,022
    Rep Power
    333046

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk6mx3zOCbY

    Not sure if you can see anything to help. I know I had the bar too high thou
    Crappy video...but I can tell something. You need to work on mobility in the thoracic and in the front of the hips. Maybe just stretch the front of the hips before you bench. Maybe not now, but after the comp I'll let you use the PVC pipe I got on warmups to get the arch going some if you wanna try to arch(not that you have to). You bench is going pretty good so I don't know if you wanna do anything whacky now. But definitely stretch the front of the hips some.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  19. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

    Crappy video...but I can tell something. You need to work on mobility in the thoracic and in the front of the hips. Maybe just stretch the front of the hips before you bench. Maybe not now, but after the comp I'll let you use the PVC pipe I got on warmups to get the arch going some if you wanna try to arch(not that you have to). You bench is going pretty good so I don't know if you wanna do anything whacky now. But definitely stretch the front of the hips some.
    Good catch, you know that's my weak spot. That's why I do kiddie squats, I really hope it gets better, ill be embarrassed at the comp when my opening squat is less than 2 plates. And yea I think my arch is bad because my leg drive gets cut off. My top priority for bench is to improve on that pronto.
    Clock is ticking
  20. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,022
    Rep Power
    333046

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    Good catch, you know that's my weak spot. That's why I do kiddie squats, I really hope it gets better, ill be embarrassed at the comp when my opening squat is less than 2 plates. And yea I think my arch is bad because my leg drive gets cut off. My top priority for bench is to improve on that pronto.
    Clock is ticking
    I'll show you some brutal doorway stretches, couch stretch, and a stretch you can do in warm ups some time soon. When you surf on here to wall squats with your back on the floor and legs on the wall. It's way deeper than depth if you can hold that for two minute bursts with tensing, not tensing.

    I got some other **** I can show you to next time we get a squat session or something.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  21. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

    I'll show you some brutal doorway stretches, couch stretch, and a stretch you can do in warm ups some time soon. When you surf on here to wall squats with your back on the floor and legs on the wall. It's way deeper than depth if you can hold that for two minute bursts with tensing, not tensing.

    I got some other **** I can show you to next time we get a squat session or something.
    Ight cool good stuff bro. I was thinking off adding squats to dead day. Make them just like 1 plate and get 5 sets in so I squat 2x a week. Knees have been hurting too, have a feeling I'm off no doubt.
  22. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,009
    Rep Power
    2242780

    Could always do squat variations: front squat, close stance, wide stance, front squat
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  23. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Could always do squat variations: front squat, close stance, wide stance, front squat
    Was thinking of front squats. I just opened my stance up this week to wide. While it was easier for me to go deep, I think I lean forward, which is maybe why my lb was a little sore after. Ill have to post vids of it next week.
  24. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,009
    Rep Power
    2242780

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Was thinking of front squats. I just opened my stance up this week to wide. While it was easier for me to go deep, I think I lean forward, which is maybe why my lb was a little sore after. Ill have to post vids of it next week.
    Front squats will be an awesome assistance lift. With wide stance, you have no choice but to have a little bit of a torso lean.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  25. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    Front squats will be an awesome assistance lift. With wide stance, you have no choice but to have a little bit of a torso lean.
    Ill do fronts with deads then. I switched to wide to shorten my rom, which I thought would be easier on hip, and it was, I was just concerned maybe I was tilting forward too much.
  26. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,009
    Rep Power
    2242780

    Low bar? If it's high, and your squatting wide, that's gonna suck.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  27. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Low bar? If it's high, and your squatting wide, that's gonna suck.
    No I'm pretty high actually. Rob thinks I should lower it, so I guess I should. When I try to, I feel like my shiulders get stressed a little and I'm kinda holding it all with my arms for some reason
  28. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,009
    Rep Power
    2242780

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    No I'm pretty high actually. Rob thinks I should lower it, so I guess I should. When I try to, I feel like my shiulders get stressed a little and I'm kinda holding it all with my arms for some reason
    Time to watch some low bar back squat YouTube videos. I'll find some tomorrow for ya
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  29. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    Time to watch some low bar back squat YouTube videos. I'll find some tomorrow for ya
    Thanks a lot bro.
  30. Registered User
    smoker145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    0

    Right shoulder/ bicep bothered me later in the day today. Just did some band work on it and it feels better once I got the blood pumping. Deads tomorrow night after work. Love dem deads
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Countdown to 1st Competition - Advice?
    By PSBigJoey in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 04:42 PM
  2. Poobah On the Road to 405 with John Pinder.
    By Poobah in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 04:56 PM
  3. Countdown to 1st Competition
    By PSBigJoey in forum Pics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 07:05 PM
  4. Cuffs' Road To Recovery...Let The Healing Begin!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 12:06 AM
  5. Npc: The Road To Ifbb Pro Status
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 01:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.