Christine's Workout Log

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Quote Originally Posted by compudog View Post
    That's awesome and... sexy.
    I really appreciate all the support you give, thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Get swole gal!
    You know it!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    You are killing it keep up the hard work!!
    Thank you so much harbonah



    1/30/14-off

    1/31/14
    M2/W4/D5
    Upper Power

    WU-
    Foam rolling
    Jumping jacks/Hand to Toe: front leg lift w/ opposite hand tap to foot.
    wipers/windmills/band pull aparts/6ways/BO shoulder rotations/side rotations/spider crawls

    WORK-

    Rack pulls
    WU [email protected],70x6,100x4,130x4
    95%150x3, 100%(old 1RM)160x2
    190x1RM(new)


    1 arm BO row
    WU 25x6,45x3
    95%57.5x2, 100%(old 1RM) 60x2
    70x1RM(new)

    Pull-up- 80 bandx4,4,2,2

    Wall push ups BWx3x20

    Floor presses 5'sx4x10..extra set

    Stretch/rumble roll

    I'm finally on the 80 band for pull ups, WOOHOO!! My goal is to not use the bands at all. I think doing all those 1arm DB rows has helped my baby wings grow.lol
    Tomorrow, upping cals another 100. This will put me at 2700 going into month 3 of bulk, yeah buddy!

    Wanted to thank all of you for dropping by my journal. As you know, this is all new to me. I welcome all comments and suggestions. Thanks again for the support


  2. Good work!! Gettin stronger
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  3. WOOHOO Thanks Sean!!! I'm still rockin' that Z press you gave, up to 4 sets now!!!

  4. Looks like texas cougar is on the hunt again!!

    Youve got some killer workouts! A testament to what true dedication to do!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Looks like texas cougar is on the hunt again!!

    Youve got some killer workouts! A testament to what true dedication to do!
    Nahhh

    Thank you ..Where's your journal?


    2/01/14 (yesterday WO)
    M2/W4/D6

    WU-
    Jumping jacks 2x15
    Bench leg raises 2x30
    Bilateral glute raise 3x30
    Walking lunges 2x30
    Wide squats 2x30
    Glute activation 2x30

    Work-
    Pile squats 45x3x20

    Step ups w/kickback BWx4x12 (per leg)

    1 leg squat BWx3x12(per leg)

    Single leg RDL 10x3x15(per leg)

    ROM lunges BWx2x20(per leg)

    1 leg glute bridge BW 3x15 (per leg)

    Glute bridge w/plate 25x3x25

    Side lunges BWx3x12

    Tai Chi/stretching/rumble rolling 2hrs


    GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  6. 2/17/14
    M3/W3/D1
    WU-
    Agile8
    wipers/windmills/band pull aparts/6ways/BO shoulder rotations/side rotations


    Rear rows
    WU 20x20,30x4
    65% 55x3x10

    Z Press
    45x3x10...super stoked!!!!!!!! The most I've ever done was 45x4x4..woohoo got all my reps in!!!!!!!!

    Arnold press
    15'sx3x10

    Standing BO raises
    15'sx3x10

    Incline lat raise
    7.5'sx3x10

    Calf raise(forward/in/out)
    45x3x20

    Seated BB 1 leg calf raise
    45x1x20


    ABMAT work-

    Crunch 2x12

    Side crunch 2x12

    Reverse crunch 2x12

    Erector crunch 2x12

    broomstick twists 12x100

    Planks 60/40/24 sec holds

    Stretch/rumble rolling


    M3/W3/D2
    2/18/14
    Lower power

    WU-
    Jumping jacks 2x15
    Bench leg raises 2x30
    Bilateral glute raise 3x30
    Walking lunges 2x30
    Wide squats 2x30
    Glute activation 2x30

    Work-

    Deads
    WU- 45x20,65x6,85x4,95x4
    65%110x2x10
    135x8

    Fronts
    65% 55x3x10

    RDL's
    65% 95x3x10

    Sled drags with my monkeys x25+the weight of a 90lb rottie.lol

    Stretch/ rumble roll


  7. Nice sleds lol thatrottie makes all the difference
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  8. Awesome gal!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Nice sleds lol thatrottie makes all the difference
    Lol she sure does.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Awesome gal!
    Thanks!!!!


    M3/W3/D3
    2/19/14

    WU-
    Agile 8
    wipers/windmills/band pull aparts

    Work-

    Bench dips
    WU- BWx20
    25x3x10

    Skulls
    22x3x10

    Lying cross tri
    10x3x10

    Elbows-out extensions
    8'sx3x10

    Strict curls
    WU [email protected],22x6
    65% 37x3x10

    Cross body hammers
    15'sx3x10

    DB curls
    15'sx3x10

    Hex head DB holds 15'sx2x20 sec holds

    BB forearm curls
    22x3x10

    BB reverse curls
    22x3x10

    Stretch/rumble roll


    2/21/14
    M3/W3/D5
    Upper Power

    WU-
    Agile 8
    wipers/windmills/band pull aparts/6ways/BO shoulder rotations/side rotations/spider crawls

    WORK-

    Rack pulls
    WU [email protected],70x6,95x4
    65%125x3x10

    1 arm BO row
    WU 10x20,20x6
    65%45x5,5,5,5,5,5

    Pull-up- with 40lb & 10lb band
    5x4

    Wall push ups BWx2x20
    Push ups on my knees baby!!!! 1x20...PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Floor presses 10'sx5x5...extra set

    Stretch/rumble roll

    Pretty soon I won't be needing these bands


  10. Quote Originally Posted by tacticalG View Post
    Lol she sure does.

    Thanks!!!!

    M3/W3/D3
    2/19/14

    WU-
    Agile 8
    wipers/windmills/band pull aparts

    Work-

    Bench dips
    WU- BWx20
    25x3x10

    Skulls
    22x3x10

    Lying cross tri
    10x3x10

    Elbows-out extensions
    8'sx3x10

    Strict curls
    WU [email protected],22x6
    65% 37x3x10

    Cross body hammers
    15'sx3x10

    DB curls
    15'sx3x10

    Hex head DB holds 15'sx2x20 sec holds

    BB forearm curls
    22x3x10

    BB reverse curls
    22x3x10

    Stretch/rumble roll

    2/21/14
    M3/W3/D5
    Upper Power

    WU-
    Agile 8
    wipers/windmills/band pull aparts/6ways/BO shoulder rotations/side rotations/spider crawls

    WORK-

    Rack pulls
    WU [email protected],70x6,95x4
    65%125x3x10

    1 arm BO row
    WU 10x20,20x6
    65%45x5,5,5,5,5,5

    Pull-up- with 40lb & 10lb band
    5x4

    Wall push ups BWx2x20
    Push ups on my knees baby!!!! 1x20...PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Floor presses 10'sx5x5...extra set

    Stretch/rumble roll

    Pretty soon I won't be needing these bands
    Nice spread!!! Lookin good christine!!

    Im diggin the shirtless pose!

    Good lawd theres side boob!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tacticalG View Post
    Lol she sure does.

    Thanks!!!!


    M3/W3/D3
    2/19/14

    WU-
    Agile 8
    wipers/windmills/band pull aparts

    Work-

    Bench dips
    WU- BWx20
    25x3x10

    Skulls
    22x3x10

    Lying cross tri
    10x3x10

    Elbows-out extensions
    8'sx3x10

    Strict curls
    WU [email protected],22x6
    65% 37x3x10

    Cross body hammers
    15'sx3x10

    DB curls
    15'sx3x10

    Hex head DB holds 15'sx2x20 sec holds

    BB forearm curls
    22x3x10

    BB reverse curls
    22x3x10

    Stretch/rumble roll


    2/21/14
    M3/W3/D5
    Upper Power

    WU-
    Agile 8
    wipers/windmills/band pull aparts/6ways/BO shoulder rotations/side rotations/spider crawls

    WORK-

    Rack pulls
    WU [email protected],70x6,95x4
    65%125x3x10

    1 arm BO row
    WU 10x20,20x6
    65%45x5,5,5,5,5,5

    Pull-up- with 40lb & 10lb band
    5x4

    Wall push ups BWx2x20
    Push ups on my knees baby!!!! 1x20...PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Floor presses 10'sx5x5...extra set

    Stretch/rumble roll

    Pretty soon I won't be needing these bands

    Good for you for working the chins, and, great back! Your hard work has certainly paid off.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Newbie workout log
    By KRuth22 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 10:56 PM
  2. Phillyb's Workout Log
    By phillyb in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 11:14 PM
  3. Redemption: My workout log up to my next two comps
    By NickW in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-24-2005, 02:16 AM
  4. Heres my new workout log..
    By captain chet in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 02:19 PM
  5. Workout Log in Word Format
    By Matthew D in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 04:04 AM
Log in
Log in