Yet another 5-3-1 by Dmax

Page 49 of 49 First ... 474849

1. Thanks man sorry to disappoint u thou on the 1200 really thought I had it going in

2. Quote Originally Posted by Duramaxhd View Post
    Thanks man sorry to disappoint u thou on the 1200 really thought I had it going in
    Hey man, I was just messing around. Not that I don't think you will get that in the future! Im happy for you getting your feet wet.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
    •   

3. O any my diet has gone way out the window the past 2 days be back on it in the am.. Welcome back carbs lol

Rob I just take things pretty hard there is no reason I couldn't have at least got the 255 I'm just so pissed at myself

Jayson said now benching for me tomorrow but I'm going to make him let me I see no reason why I can't

Decided I'm sticking with 220 weight class think it's more practical for me so I want to hover between 220 and 230 at all times

4. Good job man! Got that first out of the way (with good numbers too).only up from here
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

5. Thanks king
    I owe a lot to the crew and a lot to my AM crew such great teachers here so much knowledge all u guys contributed in some way shape or form and I thank u guys for that
    •   

6. Nice job man. Congrats on that meet!

7. Nice work, Dmax. Sounds like you learned a lot.

8. Update:

I will starting a new log tonight to properly to reflect my current goals, training and Outlook hope you all will join me there

Thanks dmax

Will post a link here when I make it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. yet another thing to get you down
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 09:51 PM
  2. Yet Another Protein Question
    By BIGNBUFF in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 12:07 AM
  3. Yet another reason for your omega's (Lupus)
    By jweave23 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 12:47 PM
  4. Yet another new guy!
    By Draven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 10:34 PM
  5. Yet another Acne Topic
    By BigBenn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 07:45 PM