Intra-compete

Warmup
    Front/side raises Rotator cuff and banded stuff till it felt good

Bench press
    Bar󫏁
    2552 with one additional assist
    245󫢫

Note
    Warm-ups not really going to put a soild number to this anymore really want to go by feel cause somedays may be more then others

Bench
    Bench was sort or screwy today 255 was OK for a double the 3rd had a little help so dropped it back to 245 would have been much better but the guy handing it off was different from the normal dude and wasn't quite getting it out right last set was much better back to the guy I'm used too, 3rd reps on all were still a bit of a grinders but got them all. I keep slacking off on tightness on the lighter stuff or the stuff I perceive as light (which isn't) cause on my heavy attempts my form and tightness is great but like 245 sets struggle still, it's just a mental thing

That's it thanks for reading. Dmax

2. 245 for 3 triples!! Jeez man. Doing work. Keep it up. At this rate you'll be to 300 soon!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by capo180 View Post
    245 for 3 triples!! Jeez man. Doing work. Keep it up. At this rate you'll be to 300 soon!
    In bowling DMax would be called a sand bagger

Just messing DMax. Your strength has been way on the up tick. Super impressive. Awesome work
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

4. Thanks guys I just see everyone elses progress on here and want to keep up with u guys

I think its part environment and part not having to worry about crushing myself and looking dumb lol

5. Yeah it's always good to be able to work with people stronger than yourself.. My gym is just older guys hitting pump work, nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't help me at all lol.
    •   

6. Thank you to all our service personal past and present

7. 5 miles of biking for conditioning today first time I've road one for any length of time in at least 6 year I give the cyclest a little credit now

Think I'm going to start putting a limit on my carb nites one Pre dinner carb good size health dinner with good carbs and one night time carb ice-cream or what I feel like. been push probably an excess of 6k calories them days so I want to see what effect this has going to strain my self control thou

8. Today back down to 216 after spiking to 222

5-6 miles of biking again for this morning maybe a walk with wife and kids.

She is doing well on her diet thing, down about 7 lbs in 2 weeks and feeling less bloated more energetic I hope she can keep it up I can't get it through to her that she doesn't have to go to the gym just be active and get your diet right

9. Ultimate Crossfit Fails Compilation || FailArmy: http://youtu.be/T74Xek-pDLM

Funny stuff

10. Quote Originally Posted by Duramaxhd View Post
    Ultimate Crossfit Fails Compilation || FailArmy: http://youtu.be/T74Xek-pDLM

Funny stuff
    I cringe every time I see them hitch on the powerclean with the weight in the abs/chest. It's like "dude, you missed the damn lift."
    Training Log

11. Thats not a missed lift that's called determination lol

12. 5-28-14
    Lower supplemental and assistance
    Current weight at 6 am was 215

Preworkout-hemavol/tmg/beta-alanine/cla
    Intra-compete

Warm-up
    7 mins arctrainer
    Goblet squats
    60譼ill I felt good

Front squat
    240󫶗

Sumo deadlift
    340󫶗

Barbell good mornings
    240󫶗

Rack pulls (just above the knee)
    430󬊂

Calf Rotator machine
    650󫢩2 300# single leg down set to failure each side

Leg extentions
    9525 9025 80󫎾5

Leg curls
    90󫶖5

Abs
    Stir the pot
    410 revolutions (2 clockwise 2 counter)
    McGill crunchs
    Bird dogs
    Planks and side Planks
    4 set of 10 sec holds

Notes
    Good day front squat was great no belt today focused on big belly and spread the floor cues really helped with stability

Rack pull were per Jason's prescription one week 3 rep next week increase weight by 5 then doubles and 5lbs then back to triples well see how these go

Lots of quick rest/pauses on the extentions and curls really got them pumped and sore

Not sure if I should be doing higher reps on anything but what I'm doing now seems to be helping /working going to stick with it

Thanks for reading. Dmax

Edit: added calf work forgot about it

13. Good sumo pullin along with everything else
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

14. Nice work, and just periodize the reps. You know, work in one range or a little then switch. If it is working stick with it a little.
    Training Log

15. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Good sumo pullin along with everything else
    Thanks pretty sure I got a high 300#, low 400# sumo single in there some where just not interested in finding it atm

16. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Nice work, and just periodize the reps. You know, work in one range or a little then switch. If it is working stick with it a little.
    Seems to be, still get pretty sore the next day so I'm doing something. I like keeping the weights at the higher end of what I can handle thou I should be doing some of that rpe stuff with it if I can roll that In I bet my lifts would take off

17. 30 min walk with wife and kids great night for a walk nice and cool

18. good work man. and id work with higher reps from time to time.. nothing like a heavy 10-15 rep front squat set.

19. 5-29-14
    Upper supplemental and assistance
    Current weight at 6 am was 215

Preworkout-hemavol/tmg/beta-alanine/cla
    Intra-compete

Warm-up
    Front/side raises Rotator cuff
    10譼ill I felt good

Banded pullaparts orange band between all Warm-up set and working sets of OHP and shoulder press 1210 (setsxreps)

OHP
    Bar5
    150󫶗

Snatch grip high pulls (Ty capo)
    95󫢭 1055

Half Kneeling Landmine shoulder press
    70󫢭 753

Superset
    Iso-lat pulldown(side seated)/iso-pullovers
    120󫶙
    Pullovers
    70󫶚 per side

Iso-low row
    120󫶛

Superset
    CGBP (fat gripz) /DB fly
    190󫶗
    Flys
    40󫶙

Superset
    Standing ez-bar curls/French press
    80󫶙
    80󫶛

Seated tricep push down machine
    140󫶕2

Run the rack
    Cheat hammer curls
    60 down to 15
    5# jumps, reps are to failure, last set at 15# was strick concentration curls to failure

DB behind the head tricep extension
    301譮ailure
    201譮ailure

Notes
    Feel really good today head was really in it stayed very tight on OHP much better then last week 150 is with my elbows below parallel with the floor not touching the chest hope they still count

Other stuff was really great didn't get tired at all feel like I could go back again

Thats it thanks for reading. Dmax

20. God damn that's a big session
    [email protected]

21. Awesome mark bell vid on diet

Mark Bell's Lifelong Diet Journeys | Power Project: http://youtu.be/g6j9U5OMYjo

I will be getting his book

22. Anybody think I should sub out something for another pressing movement like Paused bench since I believe bench is my weakest movement atm seems my biggest stall is on the way back up half way

Edit: i think board press target that don't they?

23. Give 2-board a shot. That, or a half foam roller or folded up towel
    [email protected]

24. Ahh Ty
    U awnsered my next question too which was how I could set that up by myself awsome

25. Maybe some isometric holds if you have a spotter, too
    [email protected]

26. Sean's on the money. The isometrics are brutal. Have your spotter stop you just below your sticking point, grind away at it for 5s, then finish the rep. I think doubles and triples at 70% are your best bet there. For your board work, you wanna hit mostly 3-5 reps to get some heavy weight moving for a good amount of TUT, building strength in the muscles that move the bar through that ROM.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

27. Thanks guys I'm going to implement them next week

Edit: more walking with family

28. Good work man! 150x4x3 is pretty darn good on OHP. snatch grip high pulls are great, i forgot about em for so long. but it gives me a different angle to work the upper back from.

29. So got a serious question any of u just lose your enthusiasm to go to the gym for some reason? the past week I just haven't felt like going I don't know why either

I've been doing good lately with my workouts setting new pr's and feel really good about how I look and feel I just don't get it

Anyone else get this way sometimes?

30. Deload maybe
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. yet another thing to get you down
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 09:51 PM
  2. Yet Another Protein Question
    By BIGNBUFF in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 12:07 AM
  3. Yet another reason for your omega's (Lupus)
    By jweave23 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 12:47 PM
  4. Yet another new guy!
    By Draven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 10:34 PM
  5. Yet another Acne Topic
    By BigBenn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 07:45 PM