Road to Pro: Andrew Pardue's Journey to Becoming a Natural - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Road to Pro: Andrew Pardue's Journey to Becoming a Natural

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.

Definitely!!! I loved the program and definitely plan on doing it again. The amount of times per week I was able to hit each muscle group and still feel recovered and ready to rock through the program was great. I think it's very important to use a variety of rep ranges consistently so this program really addresses that and is a great balance.
    Top Supplements Online sponsored athlete/writer.
    ACE Personal Trainer
    Inside Natural Bodybuilding

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.

So I've been away from this forum for WAY too long To be honest, school and life just got hectic and I had to cut down on some of my social media for a while. Plus I've been doing some cool stuff with Top Supplements Online that's taken up some time as well.

As for my progress, I FINALLYYYY got my MRI and results back and I don't have e tear in my hip labrum like we initially thought! I got lucky and just have to do some rehab and ease my way into squats again. It's so relieving to know I don't need surgery.

As for rehabbing my hip, for now I have put box squats as my primary movement. These have been great to allow me to get back into squatting and get my motor development back. I plan to stick with these a little while and after each leg day, slowly easing into some light squats so I can keep tweaking my form and let my hips catch up in strength.

I finally got to switch into a new program which I'm now doing the PHAT program made famous by Layne Norton. Only 1 day in but as it progresses I plan to keep you all updated on how it goes.

Last but not least, I'm in the works of finalizing a huge discount code for Top Supplements Online! I'm doing my best to get the absolute best discount code possible so as soon as I can share that with you guys I'll definitely post it on here!I also plan on being a lot more consistent on here so I can finally interact more with all you!
    Top Supplements Online sponsored athlete/writer.
    ACE Personal Trainer
    Inside Natural Bodybuilding

Similar Forum Threads

1. 10 Week Journey to Diesel!!!
    By jbono731 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 12:44 AM
  2. simpleton's journey to *****town
    By simpleton in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 09:24 PM
  3. Journey to big numbers
    By Deadlift22693 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 04:34 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 03:04 PM
  5. I hate to say it but, I had to Try T1-Pro.
    By chi_town in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-20-2003, 07:54 AM