Atanocc 531 log

Page 8 of 16 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Nice job Daddy to be! I hated those days of pre and false contractions. Nice pulls man! 455 smh

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Good job buddy. Sucks about the sleep though. It's just the beginning lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Nice job Daddy to be! I hated those days of pre and false contractions. Nice pulls man! 455 smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Good job buddy. Sucks about the sleep though. It's just the beginning lol
    Thanks guys . Yea and we got 6 more weeks to go. we'll see how this all turns out. I'm fckin excited though foreal! Sleepless nights ain't no thang but a chicken wang
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Thanks guys . Yea and we got 6 more weeks to go. we'll see how this all turns out. I'm fckin excited though foreal! Sleepless nights ain't no thang but a chicken wang
    Sesame chicken? Lol

We're going to wait another year before we have a child, I'm hyped tho. Can't wait ... As long as it's a boy lol
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Sesame chicken? Lol We're going to wait another year before we have a child, I'm hyped tho. Can't wait ... As long as it's a boy lol
    Lol yea man it's a blessing. We kinda wanted to wait till I was done with school but then..we kinda just wanted one already. Been together for 6 years n it was a long time over due. The longer u wait the harder it gets people kept tellin me lol
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Lol yea man it's a blessing. We kinda wanted to wait till I was done with school but then..we kinda just wanted one already. Been together for 6 years n it was a long time over due. The longer u wait the harder it gets people kept tellin me lol
    We had ours when she was on birth control. You coulda asked me if I wanted kids 5 minutes before she told me she's pregnant, and I woulda said hell no lol But, after she told me, I was excited and it was the coolest thing ever.

Hope your wife remains healthy through labor and all that. Scary stuff. Be aware as a husband for her postpartum depression. Pain in the ass!!
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

We had ours when she was on birth control. You coulda asked me if I wanted kids 5 minutes before she told me she's pregnant, and I woulda said hell no lol But, after she told me, I was excited and it was the coolest thing ever. Hope your wife remains healthy through labor and all that. Scary stuff. Be aware as a husband for her postpartum depression. Pain in the ass!!
    Lol thanks for the heads up. Women n their emotions man I tell ya. One of the hardest thing to understand. But yea hope all is well with ur fam n thanks for ur blessings brother. I appreciate it.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

OHP
    Cycle 5 week 1
    -forced my hungover asss to the gym tonight. Went out for cuzzo's bday.. Then had to open up the store within an hour. Got home from work n just watched a few movies with the wife then I was like fck it.. Ima hit the gym

135 x 5
    155 x 5
    175 x 7

Pull ups
    5 sets x 10

Rows
    105 x 3 x 12

Paused bench
    Working
    225 x 8
    255 x 3
    275 x 3
    225 x 8

Lateral raises, front raises
    And some tricep ext

Glad I didn't miss today's session. Evn tho I felt like Shyt it was well worth it. Got my reps in and my accessory
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Congratulations, you are addicted to iron! Nice job AT!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Congratulations, you are addicted to iron! Nice job AT!
    Very addicted indeed
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Answers

OHP
    Cycle 5 week 1
    -forced my hungover asss to the gym tonight. Went out for cuzzo's bday.. Then had to open up the store within an hour. Got home from work n just watched a few movies with the wife then I was like fck it.. Ima hit the gym

135 x 5
    155 x 5
    175 x 7

Pull ups
    5 sets x 10

Rows
    105 x 3 x 12

Paused bench
    Working
    225 x 8
    255 x 3
    275 x 3
    225 x 8

And some tricep ext

Glad I didn't miss today's session. Evn tho I felt like Shyt it was well worth it. Got my reps in and my accessory

That's a handsome OHP you have there, bud. And not too shabby at all on the benching afterwards, either. Not that any of this comes as a surprise, given your hulkish avatar pic. Dems some hyooge arms.
    "The Iron never lies to you."~Henry Rollins
    "People have to get away from the dogma that it's all free weights or all machines. They can have sex. You can do both."~Dave Tate
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jinxie View Post
    That's a handsome OHP you have there, bud. And not too shabby at all on the benching afterwards, either. Not that any of this comes as a surprise, given your hulkish avatar pic. Dems so me hyooge arms.
    Thanks bud. And glad to have u . And about my arms.. Ain't gonna lie, The pic was taken after this huge pump I had haha. Had to take a pic of it. Arms looks pretty average normally haha.

But yea just gotta get my lower body to be as impressive as my upper. But this lower back and this supposed impigment on my right hip been messing up my squat progress I feel. Just gotta keep doin my mobility work n hope for the best.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Don't sell yourself short dude. You've gotta strong lower body. Everything seems to be climbing in this log.

Sucks about the back/hips. How many consecutive weeks have you pulled sumo?
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Don't sell yourself short dude. You've gotta strong lower body. Everything seems to be climbing in this log. Sucks about the back/hips. How many consecutive weeks have you pulled sumo?
    Thanks dude.. Means a lot comin from u bro.
    Well I think I completed 4 cycles sumo.. N did 1 cycle conventional. Don't feel that pinch when I pull tho.. Only if n when I squat. Or say I'm sitting down and I'm lifting up my leg to put on my socks lol then I would feel it.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks dude.. Means a lot comin from u bro. Well I think I completed 4 cycles sumo.. N did 1 cycle conventional. Don't feel that pinch when I pull tho.. Only if n when I squat. Or say I'm sitting down and I'm lifting up my leg to put on my socks lol then I would feel it.
    Yeah I know what you're feelin. Sucks. Sumo ain't gonna help it though. I wouldn't go more than 3-4 weeks pulling sumo. Then shift to conventional for a week or so. Just IMO. It won't fix it completely, but it won't aggravate it as much for your other lifts
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

What Sean said, brother.

I'd even go so far to say pull conventional for a few Weeks just to give your hips a break.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the input fellas. Prob gna go conventional the rest of this cycle.

On another note.. Feelin like sht today. Had 40 ft container come in yesterday night, no skids. Had to unload it n put it in skids . Took 4 hrs for me n two other guys to finish. Fckin back breakin labor man. It's funny cuz I swear the container just kept growing on us, cuz it felt like after we got done with one row, another row and another row just kept coming haha. anyways , the warehouse is fcked. No room to even move around the forklift cuz all this we had to unload .
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Jealous of your OHP. Very nice. I hope to get there one day.

OHP
    Cycle 5 week 1

135 x 5
    155 x 5
    175 x 7

Pull ups
    5 sets x 10

Rows
    105 x 3 x 12

Paused bench
    Working
    225 x 8
    255 x 3
    275 x 3
    225 x 8

And some tricep ext

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Jealous of your OHP. Very nice. I hope to get there one day.
    Haha thanks bud. Welcome aboard too. I just subbed to ur log as well. I did the BBB for a while befor n was just to boring for my inner BBing type mentality.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Squat
    Cycle 5 week 2

255 x 3
    290 x 3
    325 x 7

FS
    135 x 12
    185 x 3 x 10

Speed pulls conventional
    135 x 4 x 3
    185 x 2 x 3
    205 x 3 x 1

Hack squat machine
    -Hypertrophy work

Leg raises

-nothing to exciting. Wasn't feeling like going heavy after squats. Body feels burnt out from work. Prob gna pass on bench tomorrow n give myself a day off or two . I'll see if I feel any better tomorrow
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Bench
    Cycle 5 week 2
    210 x 3
    240 x 3
    270 x 7
    -really wanted 8-9 but felt like I had 300 lbs on my hands today. All went up pretty slow .Picking up n Carrying boxes all day long really puts a toll on u.

Chins
    5 sets of 10

Db press
    3 sets 15
    -light weight, didn't have it in me To go any heavier

Smith machine front presses
    3 sets 20-30 reps

HS rows
    4 sets 12

Rear delt flys with cables
    3 sets of 15

-light work today. Work killin me lately. Luckily I'm off tomorrow. I hope I'll have it in me to do deads. We will see
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I miss you man. Glad to see things are going well and wish the best for you and your family
    Independent Review
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I miss you man. Glad to see things are going well and wish the best for you and your family
    Haha miss u too brotha no homo. And thanks for ur blessings man. We good up here in the chi. My baby boy almost here expecting him to come mid January! Hope everything is goin well with u n ur fam as well mayne! I know u taking care of business over there so keep doing ur thang. KEep in touch though tho man. U ain't no stranger round here bro
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

So I was starving . Nothing to cook but eggs in the fridge . Had to cook me 4 over easy eggs with some Valentina hotsauce . And some Doritos chips with salsa.

late night snack
    Name:  image-3148178067.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  504.7 KB
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Work always takes a toll on good lifting. If only we could stay home and lift while the company still sends us the paycheck! Good work AT. That baby boy is going to be your New Years gift for a lifetime. Is your wife doing OK so far?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Work always takes a toll on good lifting. If only we could stay home and lift while the company still sends us the paycheck! Good work AT. That baby boy is going to be your New Years gift for a lifetime. Is your wife doing OK so far?
    Yea we gotta do what we gotta do to make that money. But thanks ken Yea she is doing better! And that would b awesome if he came out on New Years haha. We will see tho.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Deadlift
    Reps week
    Cycle 5 week 2 (5s)
    275 x 5
    315 x 5
    355 x 5

375 x 5 x 5

Speed squats
    -nothing too taxing on my back n hips. Just tried to drop down with some speed into the hole then explode right up. I've been lacking this on my squat lately and been going to slow on the way down to avoid any pain on the hips. Felt good today for once. Had a good pop off the hole
    135 x 5 x 5
    185 x 3 x 3
    225 x 2 x 2

Back ext
    Bw step ups

Called it a day. Would of done the AMRAP with first set last but I know it would of been more detrimental to my back than good. So kept it at a decent weight that I can perform with good form.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Is that 375 or 275?
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Is that 375 or 275?
    375 . I was gna do AMRAP with 275 but I was like eff that. I'll end up hating myself tomorrow if I did
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

375 5x5.. Jeez lol. Nice work man.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capo180 View Post
    375 5x5.. Jeez lol. Nice work man.
    Thanks dude. Felt worn out afterwards. That's why I decided to take it easy with speed squats. N other non taxing accessory . Can't wait for Deload Ill tel u that much.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

OHP
    Cycle 5 week 2
    145 x 3
    165 x 3
    190 x 5 +2 (had two reps in between that weren't fully locked out at the top)

Paused bench
    -3 sec pauses .
    Working sets
    225 x 5
    255 x 3
    275 x 3
    295 x 2

Pull ups
    4 x 12

Seated cable rows
    5 x 12

Face pulls
    Upright plate rows
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

OHP are beast. Love the pull ups and looks like a 300 bench is going to be your normal warm up weight. Nice!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

OHP are beast. Love the pull ups and looks like a 300 bench is going to be your normal warm up weight. Nice!
    Thanks bud. Yea can't wait till I could just walk in and warm up with 3 plates haha. Wouldn't that b beastly.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Bodyweight OHP. You have arrived. Great work man....beats the crap out of my OHP for sure.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

You strong mofo!!!!
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks fellas. on another note. Long day at work today. Ima eat then see how I feel To hit legs tonight. Highlight of my day was when I got the forklift stuck on the dock ramp. Lol called over my other coworker to grab the other forklift n told him to use the chain to pull me out. He ends up getting stuck on the dock ramp as well lol. so hadda get the third forklift but this time not letting him go on the icy dock ramp . And to top it off, I went to close the dock door and end up busting my asss cuz the floor was so slippery smh. What a day.

Name:  image-1721763880.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  627.6 KB

Snagged me this on the way out . If y'all happen to stop by an oriental filipino store try these. Best tasting hotdogs (msg all up in that Shyt) bout to go HAM with these tonight with some eggs and rice!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Half of me is disappointed that I've never had those little dudes
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Squats
    Cycle 5 week 3

275 x 5
    310 x 3
    345 x 4

225 x 10
    185 x 4 x 12

Leg raises
    Bb lunges

-might have to reset squats. Bar felt super heavy today. Had to power it up with my back on the last two reps. This job is killin my lowerbody. Tried for some GMs n nope.. Wasn't having it. Either I gotta eat a fck ton more or just lower the weights for a while. Sucks cuz this warehouse job I dnt have time to eAt except when I get home.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I feel you man. When leg day comes I really don't feel up to it. Hang in there
    Independent Review
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 02:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 02:03 PM
  3. Workout Log in Word Format