napalm: 12 weeks to WPC Worlds...ya, really...

Page 45 of 64 First ... 4344454647 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Put a kettlebell on it's side and lay on it instead. Hard as fuk.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.


  2. yeah, i'm not sure something like that could do what a lax ball/the stick/foam roller couldn't

    40 bucks is 40 bucks...
    •   
       

  3. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    yeah, i'm not sure something like that could do what a tennis ball/the stick/foam roller couldn't

    40 bucks is 40 bucks...
    True. I no have a stick or roller so that's one of the reasons why I want it bad. Still would be cool to have.

    You getting anything else lifting equip wise?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    True. I no have a stick or roller so that's one of the reasons why I want it bad. Still would be cool to have.

    You getting anything else lifting equip wise?
    nope, starting w the bench shirt. i have to have a back up plan for nationals next yr in case i can't squat by feb. that plan is bench only and possibly depending on achilles dead lift only.

    a piece of 3 foot pvc is like...nothing. go to home depot...

    i got the stick for 25 bucks and i love it...
  5. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    What is weird is deadlift bothered you more than squat before worlds and yet...

    Wonder if you could buy something to help your heel, like an insert to help out when lifting, idk
    •   
       


  6. A Jack!? That shirt is all the rage! Might as well kick it off with the best. In4 napalm's 400lb bench!
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    A Jack!? That shirt is all the rage! Might as well kick it off with the best. In4 napalm's 400lb bench!
    The sleeves on that shirt are tight even by shirt standards. I got mine in last week, but haven't used it yet. It's without a doubt a monster shirt and the triple layer stitching on the chest is thick as hell.

    I'll most likely use it next week if I can stretch out the sleeves enough.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The sleeves on that shirt are tight even by shirt standards. I got mine in last week, but haven't used it yet. It's without a doubt a monster shirt and the triple layer stitching on the chest is thick as hell. I'll most likely use it next week if I can stretch out the sleeves enough.
    So what do you think? The jack or the ace pro for a rookie?
  9. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    So what do you think? The jack or the ace pro for a rookie?
    Mini rogue for the win
  10. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Saw estimated death toll at 10,000. Unreal.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Saw estimated death toll at 10,000. Unreal.
    Ugh, I was on Filipino news websites this morning. That 10k is just the island of Leyte.

    When we went to tacloban a few yrs ago, we went to mcarthurs shrine - where he landed w 174k troops. The shrine was awesome, I doubt it's still there...
  12. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post

    Ugh, I was on Filipino news websites this morning. That 10k is just the island of Leyte.

    When we went to tacloban a few yrs ago, we went to mcarthurs shrine - where he landed w 174k troops. The shrine was awesome, I doubt it's still there...
    Damn I'm jelly of that. He vowed he'd return one day... And he did.. America!

    And damn I didn't realize it was just the one island

  13. Took a banca ride a couple miles out into Leyte gulf just so I could say i was there.

    We're going back in April, it's gonna be interesting to see how much will be fixed as far as infrastructure.

    The flips don't typically move very fast on things like this...
  14. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Do they still have old tanks and war relics left on the beaches? I'm not sure if it's there or somewhere else

    And does her family live at your house and do the up keep?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Do they still have old tanks and war relics left on the beaches? I'm not sure if it's there or somewhere else
    Not at the shrine, but where we live there a still tunnels the Japanese dug in 1941. Our whole island was occupied from 1941 to 1944.

    Some of my wife's relatives were part of the resistance fighters. It's awesome to sit back and talk to these guys over a couple San Miguel's.

    Not too many of them left alive.

    On a side note, I'm watching this jay glazer interview w Richie incognito. You know what? I think I believe him.

    The whole thing stinks and he's the scapegoat...

  16. I think he went too far, and at the same time this other guy is an outcast type. Incognito is a dirty freaking player and had shown lack of control a few times. At the same time, who knows what happens if phone call wasn't left and it was a non-dirty player.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  17. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    He has a not so clean past but it's hard to say who I believe. It will be interesting to see how it unfolds

  18. There are dynamics going on here that we as fans have no fcking clue about.

    It takes me back to my navy days. We said shyt to each other that was along the same lines. N-words, honkey white mother fckr, cracker I've been called it all and then some. Brought us closer together as a unit.

    I can see it the way he's explaining it...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    There are dynamics going on here that we as fans have no fcking clue about.

    It takes me back to my navy days. We said shyt to each other that was along the same lines. N-words, honkey white mother fckr, cracker I've been called it all and then some. Brought us closer together as a unit.

    I can see it the way he's explaining it...
    I think all in the locker room. Phone calls is the part that is sketchy in my estimation. It is seeming like he was trying to toughen him up.

    I agree 100%, we will never know all aspects here.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  20. Incognito just said that Martin sent him a text last week saying he was going to kill incognitos entire family.

    I think incognito was just doing what his coaches asked him to do.

    I know Richie isn't a saint, but for fcks sake...
  21. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

    I think all in the locker room. Phone calls is the part that is sketchy in my estimation. It is seeming like he was trying to toughen him up.

    I agree 100%, we will never know all aspects here.
    Yea but what about tone. I could leave a message on your phone saying ill kill you, but if my tone is in a joking manner then...

    Everything in plain text looks bad

  22. After the end of that interview, I believe incognito...

  23. Social media will change another facet of life that was once private; the locker rooms.

    Tonight on ABC with your host, Mr. Big shot

    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  24. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    When it broke, I thought incognito was a dick, now.. Idk. Everything looks bad when the media breaks it. Like the jets fan who punched that girl. Everything was made about how he is an ass, but in the end, she was charged with assault Bc she kept hitting him and then he hit her. Not saying it was right at all, just saying media can make you jump to the conclusion that he just went up and rocked her.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Words
    Not really, that wasn't an NFL locker room..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 04:14 PM
  2. 12 week test-e cycle....cut deca back to 10?
    By waynaferd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 08:59 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 10:39 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 11:21 PM
  5. 12 weeks to long?
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 03:50 AM
Log in
Log in