napalm: 12 weeks to WPC Worlds...ya, really...

Page 3 of 53 First 12345 ... Last

1. Good job on the pulls man. I still can't believe you're going to the Czech Republic to compete at worlds. Crazy/awesomeness.

2. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    Good job on the pulls man. I still can't believe you're going to the Czech Republic to compete at worlds. Crazy/awesomeness.
    Thanks man, yeah it's gonna be a trip. Rodja's buddy Alex is going too, so at least I'll know somebody. Still got a lot of work to do and not a lot of time to do it...
    •   

3. Name:  image-2303572107.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  392.7 KB

A day for celebration...

4. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Found ya!!!!
    Now we have a party...

5. I'm speechless, my niece put together a fundraising thing where she works. Apparently we have to cook a bunch if Filipino food and the people she works with will pay $20 a plate. She said there's like 40-50 dudes that will contribute. She also said there's a bunch of meatheads there.

<---humbled.

6. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    I'm speechless, my niece put together a fundraising thing where she works. Apparently we have to cook a bunch if Filipino food and the people she works with will pay $20 a plate. She said there's like 40-50 dudes that will contribute. She also said there's a bunch of meatheads there.

<---humbled.
    Looks like the fam understands the importance to you. Lots of love for Napalm. That is awesome man.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

7. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    I'm speechless, my niece put together a fundraising thing where she works. Apparently we have to cook a bunch if Filipino food and the people she works with will pay $20 a plate. She said there's like 40-50 dudes that will contribute. She also said there's a bunch of meatheads there.

<---humbled.
    Oooh, I want some lumpia!!!!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

8. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Oooh, I want some lumpia!!!!
    Whats the Hmong equivalent called?

9. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

Looks like the fam understands the importance to you. Lots of love for Napalm. That is awesome man.
    Yeah dude, I don't even know what to say. I'll see her later today...

10. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post

Whats the Hmong equivalent called?
    Just egg rolls lol. I don't know how to make them so I always have to ask my mom. :/
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Just egg rolls lol. I don't know how to make them so I always have to ask my mom. :/
    Can't make egg rolls or rice....Worst. Asian. EVER.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

Can't make egg rolls or rice....Worst. Asian. EVER.
    I'm a PLer not a cook!

13. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I'm a PLer not a cook!
    We all know. Good thing she's pretty...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

We all know. Good thing she's pretty...
    I'm cooking today tho!

15. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I'm cooking today tho!
    Have you re-upped on your fire insurance?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

Have you re-upped on your fire insurance?
    Sooooo mean!!!!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Sooooo mean!!!!!!
    Is that a yes...?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

Is that a yes...?
    Lol.. Good thing you're stunningly attractive!

19. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Lol.. Good thing you're stunningly attractive!
    And I can cook!!
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

20. Lol, vids of you cooking or it never happened...

21. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Lol, vids of you cooking or it never happened...
    I'm actually gonna make my sister cook for me!

22. 8/19 squats 75/85/95% 531
    warmup
    rolling, stretching - lots of it, a little tight today
    bar x 2 x 5
    95x2x5
    135x2x5
    185x2x5
    225x5

work
    265x5
    300x3
    335x1, here it is:

assistance
    205x3x5

thoughts
    today i walked up to the squat rack, got warmed up, looked in the mirror and told myself

'stop being a p.ussy and hit depth.'

it worked.

every rep of every set was good today. best session i've had in a month. i'm my own worst critic and even i can't see much wrong w the 335. bar path actually wasn't bad, knees were good and i kept my chest up. i thought about doing amrap,but decided not to. i don't want to overdo it and make a mistake. i'm 10 weeks out and don't want to get hurt so i'll prolly just keep doing the prescribed sets/reps.

good day today...

23. That's going to get you red lighted at World's. Remember, these are int'l judges that almost expect to IPF standards.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That's going to get you red lighted at World's. Remember, these are int'l judges that almost expect to IPF standards.
    really? i stopped it at the bottom a couple times and it looked good, crease def below top of quads. christ, i'm gonna have to find some tape of worlds and take a look. if it's called that tight, i have even more work to do than i thought.

<---going to youtube now...

25. ok, this makes me feel a little better, it's geared, trying to find some raw.

26. here's a raw, just awful but he gets lower than me

27. another raw

28. does this look higher than mine?

man, i don't know what to expect now.

29. I know what to expect: I expect I'm gonna have to get lower to erase any doubt...

30. Maybe set up a box a tiny bit lower just for a depth reference?

If they are really strict it is better safe than sorry.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 05:14 PM
  2. 12 week test-e cycle....cut deca back to 10?
    By waynaferd in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 09:59 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 11:39 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 12:21 AM
  5. 12 weeks to long?
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 04:50 AM