Quest for success

BMo5

BMo5

Awards
Hey guys, this is my first post. Been reading through the forums over the last couple weeks and have seen lots of good info. Current goals are cutting bodyfat while adding weight to the major lifts. Just wanted to see if anyone has any advice or tips to help me reach my goals. For some background info- I'm 21 years old, 5'9 and 175 lbs. been lifting since I was 18 but not so much over the last year due to not having as much time or motivation as I'd like. Ready to get back to hitting it strong.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
My advice..... Start sweating and strt eating

BMo5

BMo5

Awards
Current workout split:

Monday- back/bi/shoulders
Pull ups 10x5-7
Db rows 60x8 70x8 80x8
Seated row 3x10
Back flys 3x10
OHP 115x10 135x8 155x6
Arnold's 35x10 45x10 55x10
Preacher curls 70x10 80x8 90x6
Cable bicep burnout 3xfailure

Tuesday- rest/basketball for cardio

Wednesday- chest
Bench press 135x5 165x5 185x10 185x10 205x5 135x20
Db incline press 60x10 70x10 80x10
Incline flys 25x10 35x10 45x10
Dips 5x8-10
Tricep cable pulldown 3x10
Db overhead seated tricep 60x10 70x10 80x10
Push ups 3x10

Thursday- rest/basketball for cardio

Friday- legs/lower back
Squats 135x5 185x5 225x5 245x5 165x12
Dead lifts 135x5 185x5 225x5 275x5 315x3
Good mornings 115x10 135x10 155x10
Seated ham curl 3x10
Leg press 3x10-12
Box jumps 3x10

Saturday-rest

Sunday- cardio/abs
100 yrd sprint x 10
Decline sit ups 3x20
Hanging leg raises 3x15
Russian twist 3x30

BMo5

BMo5

Awards
Any critique or suggestions to add/remove parts to my workout are definitely welcomed. Been on that workout pretty much (switch it up a little week to week, but it's a good routine to base off) for the last 2 months.

BMo5

BMo5

Awards
Forgot to add supplements.

Creatine- promera sports con-cret
Joint- usp labs super cissus
Protein- ON whey (2 scoops post workout)
Intra aminos- scivation extend
Preworkout- purus labs muscle marinade

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Determine your tdee, then break down your macros, then weigh-measure-and track daily calories.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Forgot to add supplements.

Creatine- promera sports con-cret
Joint- usp labs super cissus
Protein- ON whey (2 scoops post workout)
Intra aminos- scivation extend
Preworkout- purus labs muscle marinade
Drop the concrete once finished....add a fish oil supplement and maybe a multi if you're dieting

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
If you're looking to add weight to the major lifts then I would definitely check out 5/3/1.. I did a few cycles of it this past winter and added some major numbers to my lifts. Supplemented it with The Periodization Bible. Worked great for building mass+strength

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I do a hybrid 5x5 and I have been able to hard lean mass. I actually have a workout log up if you want to check it out.

Supps wise... Right now I'm just usin jacked Nolvadren xt( highly recommend and I stress highly) and orange triad. I have lymes and the orange triad has relieved me of all my joint issues thus far

BMo5

BMo5

Awards
If you're looking to add weight to the major lifts then I would definitely check out 5/3/1.. I did a few cycles of it this past winter and added some major numbers to my lifts. Supplemented it with The Periodization Bible. Worked great for building mass+strength
Will have to look into 5-3-1. Had been doing alot of 5x5 compound lift workouts, and adding some 10 rep iso exercises.

BMo5

BMo5

Awards
I do a hybrid 5x5 and I have been able to hard lean mass. I actually have a workout log up if you want to check it out.

Supps wise... Right now I'm just usin jacked Nolvadren xt( highly recommend and I stress highly) and orange triad. I have lymes and the orange triad has relieved me of all my joint issues thus far
Gonna check out nolvadren xt. My friend swears by orange triad, might be good for me to throw it in along side the super cissus for my elbow problems. Years of baseball have taken a toll lol.

BMo5

BMo5

Awards
I had been thinking about trying dpol+erase and running 2 bottles of each back to back for an 8 week cycle. Would Nolvadren xt + pr xt be a better option?

BMo5

BMo5

Awards
I was thinking about trying out dpol + erase for an 8 week cycle. Would nolvadren xt + pr-xt be a comparable or even better option??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I had been thinking about trying dpol+erase and running 2 bottles of each back to back for an 8 week cycle. Would Nolvadren xt + pr xt be a better option?
thats a matter of opinion, but erase and nolvadren xt are comparable, pr-xt is comparable to anabeta and compound 20 all in one and is a good choice for recomping and strength gains and you could add dpol to any stack.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
IMO( and I've taken a good amoun of things) Nolvadren XT has been bay far the best yet. Well worth it. I'm not company affiliated but the reps on here are awesome!! Pete, piston, and hvac they can help you no doubt. They have all helped me greatly even got behind my log and are followers.

BMo5

BMo5

Awards
Thanks alot for the info. I've got an unopened bottle of hgh up by AI that I've had a couple months(friend gave it to me). Hadn't looked into taking it until recently and was thinking dpol + erase would be better. But maybe ill go dpol + nolvadren xt + hgh up? Seems like it couple be solid. And why did you say I should drop the concret? Creatine and protein have always been my go to supplements. Just curious.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
monohydrate is cheaper and just as effective...

BMo5

BMo5

Awards
monohydrate is cheaper and just as effective...
Always made me feel bloated, concret is the only one Ive found that doesnt made me feel like a puffer fish. Only reason I switched from mono

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Mehh, if you havent yet, look into orotine for a designer creatine....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Seems worth trying, gonna scoop some next time I reup on supps. All of the MAN products seem decent actually... Hmm
Yeah its a really good line up plus we're not too far from a few new releases. ...