Rob112^3...That means cubed guys. See what I did?

Page 95 of 167 First ... 9394959697 ... Last

  1. I've been neglecting my mobility work but really haven't noticed any adverse effects from it actually feel better in some ways like no pinch in my hips but like u guys said if I get a spot that really sticks out u work it a bit


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

    Still PRing like a champ!
    Haha would have had a bigger PR if I could hold it together. Apparently taking 7(?) weeks off squats lets you PR 3 weeks back.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Duramaxhd View Post
    I've been neglecting my mobility work but really haven't noticed any adverse effects from it actually feel better in some ways like no pinch in my hips but like u guys said if I get a spot that really sticks out u work it a bit
    Exactly. Just do what you have to to perform optimally.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  4. Subbed....lil late, but good readin. Interested to see your meet #'s!

  5. Damn Rob, your numbers continue to move steadily up a steep slope. Very nice. Good luck at this meet. I will be back, tracking, living vicariously. Keep up the good work, bud.
    "The Iron never lies to you."~Henry Rollins
    "People have to get away from the dogma that it's all free weights or all machines. They can have sex. You can do both."~Dave Tate
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    Subbed....lil late, but good readin. Interested to see your meet #'s!
    Thanks brother, glad to have you here
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jinxie View Post
    Damn Rob, your numbers continue to move steadily up a steep slope. Very nice. Good luck at this meet. I will be back, tracking, living vicariously. Keep up the good work, bud.
    Nice to have you back jinx!
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  8. Im with you guys on mobility.. I dont really roll/mash much really. but on lower body days i need to do hip flexors and ankles, upper days i gotta loosen up the shoulders. ill roll the back if i feel real tight and/or mash the glutes. but i keep it minimal.

  9. Worked up to opener for a single with commands. Felt great and easy. Really feel like, and I don't want to jinx it, my form is in the right direction again.

    Warm up-band pull apart series twice/push up variants off the smith bar/DT shoulder series
    Bench
    Up to 235 x 1pretty easy. If it feels like this ill go 250-255 second and take it from there
    Swiss OHP
    75 x 5
    95 x 5
    115 x 5
    125 x [email protected]
    135 x [email protected]
    Thought I had three...tried again
    135 x 1 and almost freaking blacked out. Barely racked the weight. I don't know what happened. I hit the sticking point and broke through and then processed to almost drop the bar. Freaking crazy. Never really happened to me before. I'd say that was a 10rpe lol

    Headbanger to close grip burnouts/superset w-bottom rack DB rows
    65-75? X 8/8 x 4/110 x 5ea, 85 x 10 x 3

    About one hundred and something band push downs

    Curl variants/face pulls
    25's x 10, 10, 8, 8/70 x 20, 16, 15, 15

    And felt all jacked and asploded like.

    Tomorrow is squat opener. Thinking 365 if I walk it out, if I use the monolift 375.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  10. Nice rob

    It hard to say on OHP maybe try it on a different day may have been burnt out with bench and maybe throw in some sort of unilateral work DB or landmine shoulder presses

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Duramaxhd View Post
    Nice rob

    It hard to say on OHP maybe try it on a different day may have been burnt out with bench and maybe throw in some sort of unilateral work DB or landmine shoulder presses
    You know, I haven't done a DB OHP type thing is forever...I gotta get that in the rotation a little. I have plenty of time to plan after the meet! Thanks buddy
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  12. Overheads always kill my triceps for other presses.. I think working up heavy on bench fatigued your triceps.

  13. I've had that almost black out thing you experienced today on OH presses before. I was another half second from going out cold. It's crazy, huh? Haha.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    I've had that almost black out thing you experienced today on OH presses before. I was another half second from going out cold. It's crazy, huh? Haha.
    Scared the **** out of me haha
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rob112
    Scared the **** out of me haha
    Haha, it's definitely a holy f*** moment.

  16. Bunch of pussies....


    I've passed out with a log OH, and all I thought was "that was awesome."


    Its from the pressure, if it's a recurring issue then I would work on your breathing.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Bunch of pussies....

    I've passed out with a log OH, and all I thought was "that was awesome."

    Its from the pressure, if it's a recurring issue then I would work on your breathing.
    It's basically your fault for hyping up Swiss press and blacking out and ****
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Bunch of pussies.... I've passed out with a log OH, and all I thought was "that was awesome." Its from the pressure, if it's a recurring issue then I would work on your breathing.
    what did you do to fix it? I get that once in a while too....pisses me off!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    what did you do to fix it? I get that once in a while too....pisses me off!
    It's a secret

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Duramaxhd View Post
    It's a secret
    dam bro... That's cold!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    dam bro... That's cold!
    DMax is "as coolllddd as ice! Just another sacrifice" all 80's rock style
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

    DMax is "as coolllddd as ice! Just another sacrifice" all 80's rock style
    Lol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

    It's basically your fault for hyping up Swiss press and blacking out and ****
    Lol, it's good for you. Builds character.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    what did you do to fix it? I get that once in a while too....pisses me off!
    Try not holding your breath as long during sets, I usually exhale at the top and inhale while I lower the bar.

    Or just not worry about it and wear a mouthpiece for when/if you eat ****.


    I prefer the second option, personally.

  24. Squat opener

    Elitefts upper and lower band series
    Warm up squats with low box. Ripped 3rd pair of boxers this year.

    Worked up to 365 x 1 since I was walking it out
    GHR-5 sets in the 10-15 range
    BSS-+40lb chain x 4 sets if about 10 each leg
    Kettle bell swings-35 x 10, 15, 15, 20

    Only note is my upper body was sore and I did what I intended. Nearing last workout! Can't weight to compete!

    Edit: sorry capo, gym wasn't empty. You can see eric lilliebridge do what I am talking about on deads bc as his hips go down the bar bends. If I get a chance sometime in the coming weeks ill video. Also check out mike tuscherer on deads.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    Bunch of pussies.... I've passed out with a log OH, and all I thought was "that was awesome." Its from the pressure, if it's a recurring issue then I would work on your breathing.
    Easy Rambo. Awesome is staying conscious and PR'ing, lol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FinaFlex PX Black "on track" (see what I did there!?)
    By mustang0341 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 05:55 AM
  2. crea trona AND glycobol?! see what i did there?
    By tyga tyga in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 06:43 PM
  4. Getting Tax Return In a few days ..Whats that mean??..lol
    By slipondajimmy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 06:41 PM
Log in
Log in