Rob112^3...That means cubed guys. See what I did?

Page 9 of 87 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. smoker145
    Guest
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post

    Yeah, if your core is tight like it should be for a deadlift, you're good to go.
    That's interesting. Always a bit paranoid about my shoulders being rolled forward.

  2. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,489
    Rep Power
    7504903
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    0.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post

    Yeah, if your core is tight like it should be for a deadlift, you're good to go.
    And that's the key!
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  3. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    348427
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Mark Bell going over the elbow positioning(flare) once again for the raw lifter.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2g_AteG...ature=g-subs-u


    Oh, and holy freaking DOMs today!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    348427
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    This is one of the best squat tutorials I've ever seen for a raw squat. This is from JTS's very own CWS.

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_wwJha...ature=g-subs-u
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  5. Elite Member
    herderdude's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,019
    Rep Power
    592345
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    58.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good stuff, Rob. I'll be looking at those later for sure.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html
  6. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    348427
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Good stuff, Rob. I'll be looking at those later for sure.
    You'll like it, especially the squat one. Excellent video.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  7. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    348427
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    85 x 3, 95 x 3, 110 x 3+(6), AMRAP x 85( 8 )
    I called for Pendlay Rows but this BBB style 5sets of 10 has me really sore so I changed them.
    Chest Supported Row-70 x 5sets of 10reps
    Fat Grip JM Floor Press-65 x 6sets of 8reps(really working on this movement for 1st time; not ready for 50lb chains)
    Close Grip Cable Row-mystery weight x 5 sets of 15-20reps
    Cable Crunch/Face Pulls-150 x 4sets of 15/60 x 4sets of 12

    Happy with this workout. Couldn't do anymore compound movement barbells for this week. Next week(sunday) is 5/3/1's week. I have planned overload(safe overload!) stuff in mind here. Then I will do 3 more weeks of this with increased weights, deload, and do another variation. Should be fun.

    Oh, I ate goat off the bone...don't know how I feel about it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  8. Professional Member
    napalm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,227
    Rep Power
    431286
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    7.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Oh, I ate goat off the bone...don't know how I feel about it.
    Lol, we have a herd of about 40 goats at our place in the Philippines. Sturdy animals and they make good stew!

    Somewhere my wife has a pic of me erm... Dispatching one by holding its mouth closed and pinching its nose so it couldn't breath.

    Better than shooting them, no wasted meat...
  9. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    348427
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post

    Lol, we have a herd of about 40 goats at our place in the Philippines. Sturdy animals and they make good stew!

    Somewhere my wife has a pic of me erm... Dispatching one by holding its mouth closed and pinching its nose so it couldn't breath.

    Better than shooting them, no wasted meat...
    Haha holy **** haha

    Yea this was a stew with potatoes. It wasn't bad...just different.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  10. smoker145
    Guest
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post

    Lol, we have a herd of about 40 goats at our place in the Philippines. Sturdy animals and they make good stew!

    Somewhere my wife has a pic of me erm... Dispatching one by holding its mouth closed and pinching its nose so it couldn't breath.

    Better than shooting them, no wasted meat...
    Damn that's some hardcore goat killing right there.

    Do you still hear the lambs cry out at night clarice?
  11. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,006
    Rep Power
    3694594
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    42.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Did you use the fat grips?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  12. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,006
    Rep Power
    3694594
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    42.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    Damn that's some hardcore goat killing right there.

    Do you still hear the lambs cry out at night clarice?
    lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  13. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    348427
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Did you use the fat grips?
    Yea man, I liked it...but it was a lot to grip as well. I need to build up the chains on that movement. I liked how it was stress free on my beat up body, yet still worked it nice in the triceps and forearms. You the man for finding that one.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  14. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    348427
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    And smoker thinks Mike Vick is better than Peyton lmao that's a real knee slapper. Lets get ready for the for Washington and Philly to tie and the giants start the stranglehold on the division.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  15. Professional Member
    napalm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,227
    Rep Power
    431286
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    7.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    Damn that's some hardcore goat killing right there.

    Do you still hear the lambs cry out at night clarice?
    Lol, there's also a vid somewhere of me slitting a pigs throat. You have to understand, our place is in the jungle, there ain't no butcher at the corner to go to. You kill it, put it on a table and cut it up.

    A couple years ago we had a 3 pig party - that's how they measure how big a party is - by how many pigs were killed to eat. It was all hands on deck getting ready for it. The men were doing the killing and butcher work, the women were doing the cooking in woks about 3 feet across, and the kids were clearing out a spot in the bush where we could put tables.

    Around 300 people from our barangay were there for the party.

    We are going back in April or may. I'll have some toe curling vids to post...
  16. smoker145
    Guest
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    And smoker thinks Mike Vick is better than Peyton lmao that's a real knee slapper. Lets get ready for the for Washington and Philly to tie and the giants start the stranglehold on the division.
    Lmao that's a good joke brah. In 2010 Michael Vick was the best qb in the nfl and led the eagles to the playoffs. If David Akers didnt blow that game, eagles win the Super Bowl that year.

    Eli manning has the most turnovers in the nfl since 2011. Michael Vick doesn't even come close to Eli's number, and Vick was fumbling a lot last year....

    Please do him a favor, when it's time to get on your knees and praise mike vick, don't use your teeth mang
  17. smoker145
    Guest
    smoker145's Avatar

    Good lord man. I don't think I could handle living there in the heat with all the wildlife and stuff, but maybe a visit would be pretty cool. You from there?
  18. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    348427
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    Lmao that's a good joke brah. In 2010 Michael Vick was the best qb in the nfl and led the eagles to the playoffs. If David Akers didnt blow that game, eagles win the Super Bowl that year.

    Eli manning has the most turnovers in the nfl since 2011. Michael Vick doesn't even come close to Eli's number, and Vick was fumbling a lot last year....

    Please do him a favor, when it's time to get on your knees and praise mike vick, don't use your teeth mang
    Pretty hard to beat any numbers when you play 3 games a year
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  19. Professional Member
    napalm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,227
    Rep Power
    431286
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    7.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Good lord man. I don't think I could handle living there in the heat with all the wildlife and stuff, but maybe a visit would be pretty cool. You from there?
    Nope, wifey is. There isn't much wildlife, it's all been eaten. Every household keeps pigs, goats and chickens for food.
  20. smoker145
    Guest
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post

    Nope, wifey is. There isn't much wildlife, it's all been eaten. Every household keeps pigs, goats and chickens for food.
    That's interesting. Not sure I could do it, but if your happy ( or it makes her happy) then that's all that matters.

    Post some pics sometime.
  21. smoker145
    Guest
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

    Pretty hard to beat any numbers when you play 3 games a year
    Some truth in that, but there's also truth in saying he will lead the birds to the Super Bowl this year.
  22. Elite Member
    CountryLiftin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,326
    Rep Power
    758280
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    39.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I second what was said about the shoulders/deads. You need to be over or slightly the bar with your shoulders. Let them go slightly forward and let the traps go neutral and tight. Sit bak and pull. Keep the back flat at the spine but the outer edges will look like they are bent forward from your shoulders. You care about the spine not the rear delt/traps being flat.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  23. smoker145
    Guest
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I second what was said about the shoulders/deads. You need to be over or slightly the bar with your shoulders. Let them go slightly forward and let the traps go neutral and tight. Sit bak and pull. Keep the back flat at the spine but the outer edges will look like they are bent forward from your shoulders. You care about the spine not the rear delt/traps being flat.
    Gonna deadlift soon today, will keep that in mind. And I just got my Swiss bar today!! I was like a kid at Christmas taking it out of the box
  24. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    348427
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    Some truth in that, but there's also truth in saying he will lead the birds to the Super Bowl this year.
    You got jokes man
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  25. smoker145
    Guest
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

    You got jokes man
    Yea ok. When yu look at the stats, you can only say mike Vick has had the better career. More trips to the postseason bro, and way more rushing yards, and rushing Tds. They don't even compare
  26. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    348427
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    Yea ok. When yu look at the stats, you can only say mike Vick has had the better career. More trips to the postseason bro, and way more rushing yards, and rushing Tds. They don't even compare
    You win, he is a better running back...and playoffs!?!?! Rings bro
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  27. smoker145
    Guest
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

    You win, he is a better running back...and playoffs!?!?! Rings bro
    The goal of a qb is to move the ball down the field. That's what Michael Vick does. And rings don't define a players career. Ex. Mcnabb and Marino
  28. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    348427
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    The goal of a qb is to move the ball down the field. That's what Michael Vick does. And rings don't define a players career. Ex. Mcnabb and Marino
    Both better quarterbacks than Vick, worse running backs.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  29. smoker145
    Guest
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

    Both better quarterbacks than Vick, worse running backs.
    Lol ok. Lets disregard the fact that Michael Vick had arguably the greatest game a qb has ever had in nfl history in 2010 against the redskins.

    Vick delivers in the clutch, and is a pro at moving the ball down field. In fact, he has the most rushing yards as a qb in history. What has Eli done that makes him hof worthy?
  30. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,641
    Rep Power
    3771479
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    96.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Is smoker trolling???

    TROLOLOLOL
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  31. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,545
    Rep Power
    1213212
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Lol ok. Lets disregard the fact that Michael Vick had arguably the greatest game a qb has ever had in nfl history in 2010 against the redskins.

    Vick delivers in the clutch, and is a pro at moving the ball down field. In fact, he has the most rushing yards as a qb in history. What has Eli done that makes him hof worthy?
    Two rings when his team was a huge underdog. Vick is streaky; when he's doing well, his numbers are great, but he never truly evolved as a QB and he's had several mediocre years throughout his career not to mention he hasn't won a playoff game since '04.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  32. smoker145
    Guest
    smoker145's Avatar

    Only qb in history to have:

    300 plus passing
    50 plus rushing
    4 plus passing Tds
    2 plus rushing Tds in a single game.

    This accomplishment goes to Michael Vick.

    And lets be fair here, in 2010 he got under cut by Akers. And the 2011 and 2012 teams were horrible. Terrible o line, and defense.

    And talking of streaky, Eli and the giants are ridiculously streaky. Both Super Bowl wins were them turning it around and going on a run
  33. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,545
    Rep Power
    1213212
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Only qb in history to have:

    300 plus passing
    50 plus rushing
    4 plus passing Tds
    2 plus rushing Tds in a single game.

    This accomplishment goes to Michael Vick.

    And lets be fair here, in 2010 he got under cut by Akers. And the 2011 and 2012 teams were horrible. Terrible o line, and defense.

    And talking of streaky, Eli and the giants are ridiculously streaky. Both Super Bowl wins were them turning it around and going on a run
    Cool factoid, bro. How about a horrid carrer completion percentage, regular/postseason record, and QB rating?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  34. smoker145
    Guest
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    Cool factoid, bro. How about a horrid carrer completion percentage, regular/postseason record, and QB rating?
    Hey man you don't get 4 pro bowl selections for nothing. I posted that single game stat because you guys keep mentioning those single games Eli won.

    Eveyone has a different opinion on players. It's the intangible about Vick which makes him great. Tremendous athlete and he rushes and passes, hell if he could kick he could do it all. He will turn some heads this year for sure.
  35. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    348427
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    Hey man you don't get 4 pro bowl selections for nothing. I posted that single game stat because you guys keep mentioning those single games Eli won.

    Eveyone has a different opinion on players. It's the intangible about Vick which makes him great. Tremendous athlete and he rushes and passes, hell if he could kick he could do it all. He will turn some heads this year for sure.
    Quoted for future reference
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  36. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,545
    Rep Power
    1213212
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Hey man you don't get 4 pro bowl selections for nothing. I posted that single game stat because you guys keep mentioning those single games Eli won.

    Eveyone has a different opinion on players. It's the intangible about Vick which makes him great. Tremendous athlete and he rushes and passes, hell if he could kick he could do it all. He will turn some heads this year for sure.
    Super Bowl>>>>>>>>>any other game

    Look at Namath; his overall career is not fantastic, but he'll always be highly regarded because of his win in SB III. What are these intangibles that Vick has? Underachieving?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  37. smoker145
    Guest
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    Super Bowl>>>>>>>>>any other game

    Look at Namath; his overall career is not fantastic, but he'll always be highly regarded because of his win in SB III. What are these intangibles that Vick has? Underachieving?
    So are we belittling regular season stats? I guess Marino or mcnabb is not highly regarded Bc they never won the big game. I guess Trevor Hoffman can't be considered an all time great closer Bc despite his regular season numbers being amazing, his postseason performance was sub par.

    Intangibles like scrambling, dodging tackles and especially sacks, and moving the ball down field. He can read a defense, you can't be a qb in the nfl for as long as he has been and not be able to read a defense.

    When has he underperformed? 2010 is an example of him carrying a mediocre team and making them look strong.
  38. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    348427
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dude, he can't read a defense man. If he can his reactions are slow. Its science.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  39. smoker145
    Guest
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Dude, he can't read a defense man. If he can his reactions are slow. Its science.
    When you have one the worst o lines in the league, you clearly have to rush. He was top 3 in hurried and hit as a qb. When he has a stable o line he makes magic.
  40. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    348427
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I forgive you smoker
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FinaFlex PX Black "on track" (see what I did there!?)
    By mustang0341 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 05:55 AM
  2. crea trona AND glycobol?! see what i did there?
    By tyga tyga in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 06:43 PM
  4. Getting Tax Return In a few days ..Whats that mean??..lol
    By slipondajimmy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 06:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in