Rob112^3...That means cubed guys. See what I did?

Page 46 of 139 First ... 4445464748 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Form looked great and the power of the nip slip on the deadlift.
    Lmao I think that singlet is getting too small

    Thanks brother
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."


  2. Awesome job again rob. If smoke texted you the vids that's why they suck. Hey him to upload them.

    You're gona make big strides over the coming year Bro.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Awesome job again rob. If smoke texted you the vids that's why they suck. Hey him to upload them.

    You're gona make big strides over the coming year Bro.
    I appreciate it you crazy raw fish eating sombish!
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  4. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Awesome job again rob. If smoke texted you the vids that's why they suck. Hey him to upload them. You're gona make big strides over the coming year Bro.
    Great post

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    That is the plan. Honestly, I was surprised myself how easy some of the stuff was. I didn't squat more than 335 in training, bench more than 235, and dead more than 375...and I can count the amount of times on 1 hand I did that. 2 things I take away:1. Don't need to PR in the gym to get stronger. 2. Meet equipment is easier IMO. It's almost like it is made for lifters! Imagine that! haha
    This right here is why you will go a long way in this sport, buddy. Your ability to gather and synthesize information and continue to improve is going to serve you well. Years from now when you're a grizzled vet with a sweet silver beard totaling in the 1400-1500 range, you can look a youngin dead in the eye and tell him "I totaled in the 9s in my first meet. Learn from my awesomeness."
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html
    •   
       


  6. Rob that was very impressive u made all them lifts look so easy

    I need to work harder now lol

  7. Very nice smooth lifting. Looks like they were nearly effortless.
    Congrats on your new PR total too, Bigshot...!

  8. Great job big shot, 12% is a pretty good increase in your total...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post

    This right here is why you will go a long way in this sport, buddy. Your ability to gather and synthesize information and continue to improve is going to serve you well. Years from now when you're a grizzled vet with a sweet silver beard totaling in the 1400-1500 range, you can look a youngin dead in the eye and tell him "I totaled in the 9s in my first meet. Learn from my awesomeness."
    Thanks man. I wanna be one of those people who is an encourager in this sport
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Duramaxhd View Post
    Rob that was very impressive u made all them lifts look so easy

    I need to work harder now lol
    Hey man, you have a step up on me as you started 5/3/1 sooner! Haha gains will come brother! And don't underestimate adrenaline on the platform!
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  11. Quote Originally Posted by PaulBlack View Post

    Very nice smooth lifting. Looks like they were nearly effortless.
    Congrats on your new PR total too, Bigshot...!
    Thanks PB! It's great when 6 months of training(from the last meet) really ends up paying off. Awesome feeling. Thanks again!
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  12. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Great job big shot, 12% is a pretty good increase in your total...
    Thanks Napalm. If you noticed I used your exact squat attempt sequence
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Thanks Napalm. If you noticed I used your exact squat attempt sequence
    I noticed, how did the third feel?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post

    I noticed, how did the third feel?
    It felt good. Had the wife wrap up my knees with anger for it. Remember my ques and went for it. I know I had some more in me, but I don't know how much considering it was already a large PR(biggest of the day).
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  15. Side note, my body feels beat to **** today. Holy crap.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  16. Awesome stuff and you made it look easy. Congrats!
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Side note, my body feels beat to **** today. Holy crap.
    It should, now we know you went all out. If it didn't, I'd be worried.

    IMO, it's not too big a deal to leave a few on the bar. You'll catch those up and more during your next training cycle...

  18. You made every lift look easy. Great job big man!

  19. Leaving some out there and hitting them +some at the next meet is way better than missing an attempt and leaving even more on the bar IMO. Again, good work dude.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  20. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    You made every lift look easy. Great job big man!
    Thanks brother!
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Leaving some out there and hitting them +some at the next meet is way better than missing an attempt and leaving even more on the bar IMO. Again, good work dude.
    I agree. I wanted a total. Say I go for 400 on squat and miss...that's a 50lb turnaround. Take the PRs and keep on trucking. Granted nothing wrong with a miss, but I learned from last one to lower the chances of a miss.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  22. I agree. Going 3/3 on your lifts does make you feel good and want to kill your next meet the same way. I wanted to go for 6 on my pull, but I held back... looking back I probably could have done it. But if I had missed that's -35 pounds and I wouldn't have PR'd at all, just tied it. Granted they were all meet PRs either way, but still. I think you picked smart numbers and hit them. Next time you will do more. There is no rush. Just keep training hard and hitting good #s. Like everyone is saying 12% increase over last time is really substantial. Do that next meet too.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  23. Awesome work Rob. Job well done. This next year is going to be a big year for you.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I appreciate it you crazy raw fish eating sombish!
    I wanna say that's Lucas Parker in his avi (a Canadian dude that kicks ass at the crossfit games).

  25. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    Awesome work Rob. Job well done. This next year is going to be a big year for you.
    Thanks cincy, it was a blast!
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    Awesome work Rob. Job well done. This next year is going to be a big year for you.
    Thanks cincy, it was a blast!
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  27. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I wanna say that's Lucas Parker in his avi (a Canadian dude that kicks ass at the crossfit games).
    So you are saying he is living a double life?
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  28. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tak44v...ature=g-subs-u

    Dude walks around with 1003 on his back! Holy crap!
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  29. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I wanna say that's Lucas Parker in his avi (a Canadian dude that kicks ass at the crossfit games).
    Thanks for blowing my cover.

    But actually I was thinking about going fishing just to take one of those pics.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FinaFlex PX Black "on track" (see what I did there!?)
    By mustang0341 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 05:55 AM
  2. crea trona AND glycobol?! see what i did there?
    By tyga tyga in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 06:43 PM
  4. Getting Tax Return In a few days ..Whats that mean??..lol
    By slipondajimmy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 06:41 PM
Log in
Log in