Rob112^3...That means cubed guys. See what I did?

Page 19 of 139 First ... 1718192021 ... Last

  1. Thanks guys. I will find out where I am at and pick openers appropriately. I just gotta get a good idea. I haven't maxed on any lifts in months. Most I've done is a heavy single/double.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."


  2. Giants = worst team in football
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
    •   
       

  3. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Giants = worst team in football
    Hey, I thought a good qb could deal with a bad I line. At least that's what everyone said about Vick...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    Hey, I thought a good qb could deal with a bad I line. At least that's what everyone said about Vick...
    We will draft Barkley and trade him to you for McCoy next year and win it all.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  5. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post

    We will draft Barkley and trade him to you for McCoy next year and win it all.
    If you don't get vick, you won't win. Most rushing yards by a qb in nfl history boy
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    If you don't get vick, you won't win. Most rushing yards by a qb in nfl history boy
    That's the most worthless stat a QB could have.


    He isn't a RB so quit talking like his rush yards even matter.


    What about his passing yards? *cricket cricket*
  7. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    That's the most worthless stat a QB could have.

    He isn't a RB so quit talking like his rush yards even matter.

    What about his passing yards? *cricket cricket*
    Dude it matters. He moves the ball down the field anyway he can and succeeds. Hey some people like their qb to have only one weapon, but Michael Vick has two. Highly athletic? I think so

  8. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    Dude it matters. He moves the ball down the field anyway he can and succeeds. Hey some people like their qb to have only one weapon, but Michael Vick has two. Highly athletic? I think so
    Succeeds?

    What's our record again?


    What was the score of the Chiefs game again?
  9. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Succeeds?

    What's our record again?

    What was the score of the Chiefs game again?
    What about his chargers stats? You gonna blame that one on him? He had a bad game on Thursday. Heck, most of the team did. Have faith my friend. One bad game out of 3? Ill take that

  10. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    What about his chargers stats? You gonna blame that one on him? He had a bad game on Thursday. Heck, most of the team did. Have faith my friend. One bad game out of 3? Ill take that
    You answered none of the questions at all....



    Fact: We have had literally no success with Vick at the helm and likely never will.


    Fact: We completely stacked our entire team and still got beat on for more than one season in a row.


    Fact: Our current record is 1-2 and the game we won was not impressive considering the way WAS has been playing due to keeping RGIII out of preseason.


    Another fact for you:

    You will ride Vicks dick all the way until we drop him and never, ever, go anywhere with him.
  11. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    You answered none of the questions at all....

    Fact: We have had literally no success with Vick at the helm and likely never will.

    Fact: We completely stacked our entire team and still got beat on for more than one season in a row.

    Fact: Our current record is 1-2 and the game we won was not impressive considering the way WAS has been playing due to keeping RGIII out of preseason.

    Another fact for you:

    You will ride Vicks dick all the way until we drop him and never, ever, go anywhere with him.
    You blame the chiefs loss on him, but how do you blame the chargers game on him? And stacked our team? Our defense was terrible and none of the guys we brought in like "awesome"muagh panned out. They all played like garbage. I'm surprised that guy even has a job right now.

    Vick has led the offense well in 2 of 3 games.

    Well see where they're at by thanksgiving. And don't freak out when they lose to the broncos. I'm pretty sure the broncos are huge favorites.

    Fact: Michael Vick led the eagles to the playoffs in 2010. He will repeat that success in 2013

  12. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    You blame the chiefs loss on him, but how do you blame the chargers game on him? And stacked our team? Our defense was terrible and none of the guys we brought in like "awesome"muagh panned out. They all played like garbage. I'm surprised that guy even has a job right now.

    Vick has led the offense well in 2 of 3 games.

    Well see where they're at by thanksgiving. And don't freak out when they lose to the broncos. I'm pretty sure the broncos are huge favorites.

    Fact: Michael Vick led the eagles to the playoffs in 2010. He will repeat that success in 2013
    Oh yeah, and lost the playoffs.

    But, let me guess, if he hadn't lost we woulda had the SB!


    McNabb led us to multiple NFC championship games and a SB, and man if he hadn't lost those games I bet we woulda won the SB!

    But we didn't.



    You can go quote whatever stat you want to to justify why you think Vick is a great player, but the fact of the matter is that great players WIN games and Vick doesn't.

    He wasn't good in ATL, and he isn't good in PHI. There's a reason no one in the NFL wanted him when he came back.
  13. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Oh yeah, and lost the playoffs.

    But, let me guess, if he hadn't lost we woulda had the SB!

    McNabb led us to multiple NFC championship games and a SB, and man if he hadn't lost those games I bet we woulda won the SB!

    But we didn't.

    You can go quote whatever stat you want to to justify why you think Vick is a great player, but the fact of the matter is that great players WIN games and Vick doesn't.

    He wasn't good in ATL, and he isn't good in PHI. There's a reason no one in the NFL wanted him when he came back.
    Mcnabb won? How many rings does he have again? Seems to be a career full of almost. And how were mcnabbs stats in all those championship games? Not too impressive to say the least.

    And yea if Akers didnt miss those field goals the eagles had a serious chance of winning. You can't blame vick for that loss.
    Also, mcnabb had way better teams than vick. You can't argue that.

    Wasn't good in atl? He put them on the map and had 3 pro bowl selections, and I believe took them to the NFC championship game, with not that great of a team.

    Vick is a hof qb. That's a fact

  14. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    Mcnabb won? How many rings does he have again? Seems to be a career full of almost. And how were mcnabbs stats in all those championship games? Not too impressive to say the least.

    And yea if Akers didnt miss those field goals the eagles had a serious chance of winning. You can't blame vick for that loss.
    Also, mcnabb had way better teams than vick. You can't argue that.

    Wasn't good in atl? He put them on the map and had 3 pro bowl selections, and I believe took them to the NFC championship game, with not that great of a team.

    Vick is a hof qb. That's a fact
    You have reading comprehension issues, don't you?


    I specifically said McNabb didn't win, as a contrast to the arguments you make for Vick while talking about how awful McNabb was.

    Pro Bowl is a popularity contest so to talk about selections for that like it matters is absolutely retarded.

    http://mobile.philly.com/sports/eagl...s&id=224094211

    And as if it mattered, McNabb had 6 PB selections in his career.

    McNabb never had any kind of "super team," and that is the poorest excuse of all.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    And yea if Akers didnt miss those field goals
    Don't say anything bad about him please. He's our kicker now...
  16. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Well vick does a pb selection with Philly too.


    But how good a team you have does matter. The eagles had a strong defense led by a hof player for mcnabb. Who does vick have? The eagles defense is a wreck and has been for the past 2 years. One man can only do so much for his team, the chargers game is a prime example.

    Michael Vick is a Desired qb who will have more success this year. You take me as a guy who argued for kolb or when worse, argues for " I only throw 5 yard passes " foles
  17. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post

    Don't say anything bad about him please. He's our kicker now...
    Akers had a solid career with the eagles. It's ashame he ended his birds career with his last performance in the playoffs

  18. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post

    Don't say anything bad about him please. He's our kicker now...
    He was one of the most dependable kickers in the NFL for a long time.

    Probably still is, but I don't really watch him play now.
    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Well vick does a pb selection with Philly too.

    But how good a team you have does matter. The eagles had a strong defense led by a hof player for mcnabb. Who does vick have? The eagles defense is a wreck and has been for the past 2 years. One man can only do so much for his team, the chargers game is a prime example.

    Michael Vick is a Desired qb who will have more success this year. You take me as a guy who argued for kolb or when worse, argues for " I only throw 5 yard passes " foles
    I've said on more than one occasion that I don't like Foles.

    What we need is a stronger defense (literally always have needed it) and a new QB to run the offense.


    Thursdays game was proof that Reid was not the issue in Philly (although I didn't like him then, and still don't).

  19. And not Kelly's offense, that I don't expect (and never have expected) to do well in the NFL.
  20. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    He was one of the most dependable kickers in the NFL for a long time.

    Probably still is, but I don't really watch him play now.

    I've said on more than one occasion that I don't like Foles.

    What we need is a stronger defense (literally always have needed it) and a new QB to run the offense.

    Thursdays game was proof that Reid was not the issue in Philly (although I didn't like him then, and still don't).
    Wasn't the issue? He was part of the drafting process that made the eagles defense suck right now, hell he made so many bad choices you cabt even count them. i think he was part of the problem towards the end. From poor clock management to not utilizing the run game. It was time for a change. Maybe if he won the sb then he would still be around, but that never happened so who knows.
  21. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    And not Kelly's offense, that I don't expect (and never have expected) to do well in the NFL.
    I'm skeptical. This ain't college, but you need a full season to evaluate effectiveness IMO
  22. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    One more thing about Vick, why do we all forget the magic of 2010? He was the nfl best qb over a span of 6 games and carried that team.

  23. Why do you dwell on it?


    6 good games does not negate 42 crappy ones.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by "smoker145 View Post
    He was the nfl best qb over a span of 6 games
    Buddy, buddy, buddy...

    Nobody cares about who was the best over a span of 6 games. I'm pretty sure Tommy Maddox can lay claim to that feat. And Kordell Stewart finished third in the MVP voting in 01. Do either of them deserve a bust in Canton?

    I love that you're a diehard. That's better than being fair-weather by a mile. But don't be delusional, because a delusional diehard is worse than fair-weather. You can crow all you want when Vick performs up to par and the Eagles win, but don't pull stats out of context and say "just you wait". 76% of all statistics are misleading, and what Vick is capable of don't mean jack until he actually does it. Coming out, he had the arm strength and running ability above and beyond the young guns that get lauded today (yes, his arm talent was better than Kaepernick and he runs better than any of the new school guys, I'll defend that) but he never was a leader, and he never put it all together.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  25. The Redskin's defense is struggling a lot.
    Giants were certainly struggling again. So were the 9er's and the Steelers, were pretty much in the game 'til the end but, can't seem to buy one even though I think Ben had a day's record last night of some kind. Fumbles and picks are killing them too.
    The NFC and AFC predictions are pretty screwy at this point.
    As far as stats, meh, they are nice for player paychecks but look at Marino. Some of the best records in history and no SB ring(s). You gotta set records in the big game(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Do you guys ever try for a pr at the meet? Like say my dead was 350 max. Should I say **** it I'm going for 360? I guess how you feel factors in
    Yes, but never as an opener. You always want an opener to be well within your capacity of an anytime lift.
    As far as PR's, like napalm said, most cycles will have you peaking, or hitting supercomensation during or right near the week of the meet.

  26. Rushed schedule again so quick update. Went up to 265 x 5 no wraps(ties pr, less than wraps pr by 10lbs) just belt on squats. Did my 135lb 5 sets of 10 GMs. Did some front squats at 135 and 155...which sucked today, and then some an wheel and side planks.

    Just wasn't my day this morning. Felt slow and unexplosive the whole workout. Got in what I needed to, but I am looking forward to a couple days off. Glute area has been needing a lot of work lately. Got work so that's it as far as workout today. I have a better workout schedule the last two days of the week again. This seems to be the pattern.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  27. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Keep your eyes and ears open for change this week.
    Nice work bud, sometimes you just don't feel it on some days.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Keep your eyes and ears open for change this week.
    Nice work bud, sometimes you just don't feel it on some days.
    And the programming of below absolute max allows for bad days so not to big a deal.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  29. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    12 weeks out man.

  30. I know it man!


    Next week, then deload, and then THE FINAL FRONTIER. I coined that phrase btw.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FinaFlex PX Black "on track" (see what I did there!?)
    By mustang0341 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 05:55 AM
  2. crea trona AND glycobol?! see what i did there?
    By tyga tyga in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 06:43 PM
  4. Getting Tax Return In a few days ..Whats that mean??..lol
    By slipondajimmy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 06:41 PM
Log in
Log in