13 Weeks to RPS Rawdawg Nats: Herder's PUUUGHE Comeback

Page 6 of 124 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Here's the squats. Chime in if anybody notices anything. This was high bar, feet well outside of shoulder width. For me, that's the least brain-involved way to squat. All I have to do is open my knees hard and the rest comes naturally.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html


  2. Here's how I set up my reverse hypers, if anyone doesn't have access to a reverse hyper but would still like the benefits of it.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html
    •   
       


  3. Yeah... No. I'm a broke college kid. I wish. I checked it out and it looks good but literally don't have the spare cash to toss around right now. I've been working at it a good bit, and the last week have been making some good progress. I might get our new PT to check it out. It will be nice in just a few years I will be able to do this stuff myself after I get done with school. I gota deal with BS classes for another year or two though.

    Squats look good, and I like how you set that up. I really wana get back squating hard it's pissing me off. I might try and find some way to set up hypers at my gym or home if I gota.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  4. I have the supple leopard in e-book format...

    Herder, with high bar, that's a little more torso lean than I'd like to see.

    Going to steal your rev hyper idea.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  5. It's a really good book and very nice to have that many mobility exercises in one place. I have this like "mobility station" and I keep the book there. Very awesome stuff.

    Very cool idea for the reverse hyper. Trying to think of a place at my gym to lean on like that.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
    •   
       


  6. I wish I could get it Sean recommended it to me as well.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  7. Even just reading on how to stand properly made me more steady walking out a squat.

    Reverse hyper-I've neglected it. No more.

    and ****in FedEx! First time they ever ask for someone to sign for the package! I'm on duty until Wednesday and wifey works during the day so I'll get your Rage then (I'll let ya know how you smell)
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  8. In on reverse hyper love. One of my favorite (and only) machines in my gym.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    I have the supple leopard in e-book format...

    Herder, with high bar, that's a little more torso lean than I'd like to see.

    Going to steal your rev hyper idea.
    How much did it cost you in ebook?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    I have the supple leopard in e-book format...

    Herder, with high bar, that's a little more torso lean than I'd like to see.

    Going to steal your rev hyper idea.
    I'm having a bad time with that. It's like I'm squatting low bar with a high bar. Got any tips or cues?
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Even just reading on how to stand properly made me more steady walking out a squat.

    Reverse hyper-I've neglected it. No more.

    and ****in FedEx! First time they ever ask for someone to sign for the package! I'm on duty until Wednesday and wifey works during the day so I'll get your Rage then (I'll let ya know how you smell)
    Dude, that sucks bad! It's definitely gonna reek. I made sure to grind the sweat into it and eat sardines and pickles and **** before each bench session.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  12. Use a similar set up for reverse hypers as well. Get a bit more range of motion as my head ends up down below parallel.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jem6702 View Post
    Use a similar set up for reverse hypers as well. Get a bit more range of motion as my head ends up down below parallel.
    Yeah that's why I moved the roller pads to the bottom pin. I bend my knees to get fully rotated under since it's a little close to the floor. Could maybe put a plate under the one side. I also noticed on that set that I didn't get a full contraction at the top. This is why I video my sets.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  14. 6/12 Rep Bench

    Bench
    Barx100 total
    95-225x8 a quarter at a time
    275x11 PR

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu_VqIB_74c

    300x2 got a little big for my britches there
    225x14

    Dips
    BWx20,15, 10

    BB Extension
    135x10

    If you couldn't already tell, triceps were GONE.

    Lateral Raise
    25x10x5

    DB Row (loose form, could almost call them Krocs if I had actually repped them)
    130x10x2

    Cat Back Lat Pull
    20,15, 8/6/4 Rest Pause

    Facepull/Pullapart
    10x4/10x4

    Poundstone Curls (light rest pause bb curl)
    65x25,10, 8, 7 (50 total)

    Today I felt like a million bucks and a pair of titties. Hit a PR, wore myself out on all variations of assistance lifts and did it all in 75 minutes from in the door to out the door. Good stuff.

    I highly recommend the new bench setup. Get into your best arch with your head on the end of the bench, then lift up again and have your spotter push your shoulders down. Really maximizes arch and MORE IMPORTANTLY it really makes sure you're on your traps.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  15. Sure that wasnt 185 instead of 275? Looked easy as hell. I like the set up too.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Sure that wasnt 185 instead of 275? Looked easy as hell. I like the set up too.
    Lol. Felt like 185 on the unrack. I knew on my first eccentric that it was PR time. The setup is nice. I have a feeling that it will be crucial for shirted benching in the future. Give it a try.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post

    Lol. Felt like 185 on the unrack. I knew on my first eccentric that it was PR time. The setup is nice. I have a feeling that it will be crucial for shirted benching in the future. Give it a try.
    Absolutely will.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  18. Man that looked easy! Awesome work man.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  19. Dude, great work. I need to consider training shirtless. I'm sure it adds an additional 25 horsepower.

  20. Definitely good form getting into the bench. Looked great and nice work. Mad strength man.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    Dude, great work. I need to consider training shirtless. I'm sure it adds an additional 25 horsepower.
    When you're big and fat and training in a building without insulation, it adds countless poundage to the session. I'd be 198 in a hurry if I trained in a sweatshirt.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude

    When you're big and fat and training in a building without insulation, it adds countless poundage to the session. I'd be 198 in a hurry if I trained in a sweatshirt.
    You'd be a hoss at 198. Not that you're considering it.

  23. I'm really just going with whatever I weigh. I don't eat breakfast, because I like to sleep in. For lunch I eat as many calories as I can and still move outside in whatever the weather is, and then for dinner I usually have an extravagant meal featuring a pork product. That's the secret to the incredible strength of the Eastern Europeans.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    I'm really just going with whatever I weigh. I don't eat breakfast, because I like to sleep in. For lunch I eat as many calories as I can and still move outside in whatever the weather is, and then for dinner I usually have an extravagant meal featuring a pork product. That's the secret to the incredible strength of the Eastern Europeans.
    This is true. I don't know how many whole hogs I've consumed in my life time.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  25. Pulled pork sammitch and doing wood before rep deadlifts. Today is gonna be a strong day.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 12:33 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 07:16 PM
  3. PHs-Any biological reason for weeks to work
    By mark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2003, 09:27 PM
  4. 12 weeks to long?
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 03:50 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 01:17 PM
Log in
Log in