13 Weeks to RPS Rawdawg Nats: Herder's PUUUGHE Comeback

Page 48 of 124 First ... 4647484950 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I probably get out even less than you!
    Let me first say that we should not have a d!ck swinging contest about how we don't have lives. We can agree we're both nerds. That said, my schedule is literally, work, home, gym, home. Brother's football games on Saturdays, and boss rides me to the bank on Fridays. I don't shop for my food and I currently don't have a vehicle. It's possible that you get out less than me, but I see females about 2x/week. Like a prisoner.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

2. smoker145

Like the cheesecake quote.
    •   

3. smoker145

Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post

and boss rides me to the bank on Fridays.
    I like the sound of that

4. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post

Let me first say that we should not have a d!ck swinging contest about how we don't have lives. We can agree we're both nerds. That said, my schedule is literally, work, home, gym, home. Brother's football games on Saturdays, and boss rides me to the bank on Fridays. I don't shop for my food and I currently don't have a vehicle. It's possible that you get out less than me, but I see females about 2x/week. Like a prisoner.
    Lol.

I just don't go out.

I wake up at 12, eat, hit the gym at 4ish, go home and eat, watch some TV and sleep.

I bowl on Fridays though (league) and go to ma's house on Sunday to watch Football.

And, on that note, hoe about desean Jackson with only 2.2 points on my fantasy league. Bull****.

Also, smoker where's your boy Vick at? MVP my ass.
  5. smoker145

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Lol.

I just don't go out.

I wake up at 12, eat, hit the gym at 4ish, go home and eat, watch some TV and sleep.

I bowl on Fridays though (league) and go to ma's house on Sunday to watch Football.

And, on that note, hoe about desean Jackson with only 2.2 points on my fantasy league. Bull****.

Also, smoker where's your boy Vick at? MVP my ass.
    Desean just had a nice catch. Relax, I don't panic. It's a 7 point game.
    •   

6. I hate that I'm saying this, but I think Chip Kelly's gimmick will be short-lived in the NFL. And then after his 18 month show-cause, he'll be back to tear it up like some guys you might have heard of like: Carroll, Saban, and my favorite, the Ol' Ball Coach. Sadly without having Nike's entire arsenal of resources, he probably won't ever be as successful as he was at Oregon, though.
    Training log:
  7. smoker145

Everyone needs to calm down, smoke a cig if you have to. The defense is much improved tonight and there's still a quarter to go. Don't all hop off the band wagon yet gentlemen

8. I've said from the beginning that I didn't think it would last long. He doesn't have as deep of a roster as he did in college and the players are going to get worn out and injured after not too long. It was flashy at first, but I don't expect it to last long.

As for Vick, I've always referred to him as the "turnover factory" he churns those things out like GM did cars in the 60's. Especially since he'll only last 3-4 weeks in this season before he's injured (at least that's my guess).

And smoker, I'm not talking about winning this game. I'm talking about winning my fantasy game, which means I need some DeSean Jackson action. Although, the guy I'm playing started Vick so it's alright if I don't get much because Vick is bombing hard for him right now (something like 16 points).

9. I predicted this division being 1-3 at a 4 way tie(excluding tie breakers).
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

10. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Everyone needs to calm down, smoke a cig if you have to. The defense is much improved tonight and there's still a quarter to go. Don't all hop off the band wagon yet gentlemen
    My bandwagon is Oregon. I was a fan of theirs since Dennis Dixon, which by my estimation puts me 2 or 3 years ahead of the greatest swarm of Oregon worshipping. My goal for a weekend is to watch so much college football that I'm too sick of it to watch pro football. When the Steelers are good (and by that we mean Super Bowl bound, though they'll sell out every game even if they go 6-10) I'll watch them and that's it.

Since the Steelers suck this year, Sundays will be dedicated to deadlift parties at the buddies' house until he leaves for camp, and then at my shed.
    Training log:

11. Herderdude, you ever think you'd say "thank go we still have the Pirates?" Lol crazy. Well you guys are, and I hate to say this, good at hockey too.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  12. smoker145

Desean ain't having a bad game, not great but not bad. I still think there's magic to see from vick in this game.

13. He's gotten me 6.2 points, that's a bad game.

Last week he topped megatron with like 28 points.
  14. smoker145

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    He's gotten me 6.2 points, that's a bad game.

Last week he topped megatron with like 28 points.
    I don't follow fantasy so I don't know how the points go. I believe a bomb to Jackson is in order again
  15. smoker145

Ain't over yet boys

16. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Herderdude, you ever think you'd say "thank go we still have the Pirates?" Lol crazy. Well you guys are, and I hate to say this, good at hockey too.
    I've been watching the Bucs every year since 2000 and I played on some of the worst pony league/jv baseball teams ever assembled. I've seen things on a diamond that would make lesser fans give up the game. I thought for years I was going to cry when they won #82. Thankfully, they're going to make the playoffs so I didn't have to get emotional.

The Pens have had the best offense in hockey since I was young. It's unfair how they stockpile offensive talent. I've been spoiled to see guys like Jagr, Lemeiux, Kovalev, Malkin, Crosby, Gonchar, and Letang, among others. That said, the only games I watch anymore are the playoffs and my buddy's webcasts. We're thinking this year he'll play in the ECHL, two steps below the show. It's amazing that the only professional athlete to ever come from my high school has been a good buddy since we were toddlers. That'll change in 2014 as another of my training partners (and fellow AMer from the past) Lamonster's little brother graduates high school throwing 95 with two or three 'plus' pitches. You'll see him pitch in the show.
    Training log:
  17. smoker145

Still 13 ganes to go in a weak division. I ain't worried.

18. And finally, Sunday's videos.

Training log:

19. So much pulling for so many reps... ****. That will leave you trashed

20. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    So much pulling for so many reps... ****. That will leave you trashed
    Right!? My lumbar erectors were bound up until today from the pulling on Sunday. Hams are STILL a little sore and my traps were annihilated. Definitely the way to go with deadlifts. I'm pretty psyched for Cube Boss, should be an awesome time, as it pretty much consolidates some of the principles I'd developed on my own but with a little more coverage.
    Training log:

21. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Just realized I only see two feedings in here. Jim, are we going to have to have a talk about eating? :P
    Training log:

22. Awesome pics herder, jebus, lily is a hairy giant!

And the chick is what I call a sneaky hottie...
  23. smoker145

Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post

Just realized I only see two feedings in here. Jim, are we going to have to have a talk about eating? :P
    You need to have a talk with me about eating... Only two meals yesterday. I'm dropping weight like a fat kid in a health store.

24. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

You need to have a talk with me about eating... Only two meals yesterday. I'm dropping weight like a fat kid in a health store.
    Dinner for me last night was three breaded pork chops and two hours later I had four PB&J's. I told you Lilly ate a dozen biscuits on top of his breakfast of 6 eggs and grits and whatnot. The answer is eat until you're sweating, and then get another plate. I can hit 3500 calories in two meals, and that's a non training day for me.
    Training log:

25. I had 6 cups of chili, eaten with a bag of tortilla chips.

Unfortunetly today is a low carb day. So...I hate myself
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 12:33 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 07:16 PM
  3. PHs-Any biological reason for weeks to work
    By mark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2003, 09:27 PM
  4. 12 weeks to long?
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics