13 Weeks to RPS Rawdawg Nats: Herder's PUUUGHE Comeback

Page 104 of 124 First ... 102103104105106 ... Last

1. Weight is 231.8. Time to start the glycogen depletion workouts. Gonna take about 8 layers of clothes to work out in the Power Shack today.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Weight is 231.8. Time to start the glycogen depletion workouts. Gonna take about 8 layers of clothes to work out in the Power Shack today.
    I do not envy you.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

I do not envy you.
    Lol. We're not in bad shape until you see me working out in a heated building with 8 layers of clothes on. I'm trying to figure out where to fit a garbage bag in all of this.
    Training log:

4. Hit up my first glycogen depletion session today. Fck that sht. Definitely shouldn't have done it fasted.

Deadlift
    185x5x8

Squat
    185x5x8

Bench/Band assisted pull up
    135x3x8/12,10,9

Press
    65x3x8

DB Dead Stop Row
    45s each handx3x12

And standing up from these made me dizzy, so I bagged them.

Rev Hyper
    BWx3x10

Done. Only lasted maybe 45min. Gives me a whole new respect for the kind of shape/mental toughness/retardation I was in when I wrestled. I used to do sht like that for ten hours a week. I'm going to do rows and good mornings first in tomorrow's workout, then squats and pulls, then the less dangerous stuff toward the end.

Lettuce plow more rabbit food!
    Training log:

5. Get some man. Stay tough. Good session and hang it out. Cutting weight will suck when I eventually get there.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Hit up my first glycogen depletion session today. Fck that sht. Definitely shouldn't have done it fasted. Deadlift 185x5x8 Squat 185x5x8 Bench/Band assisted pull up 135x3x8/12,10,9 Press 65x3x8 DB Dead Stop Row 45s each handx3x12 And standing up from these made me dizzy, so I bagged them. Rev Hyper BWx3x10 Done. Only lasted maybe 45min. Gives me a whole new respect for the kind of shape/mental toughness/retardation I was in when I wrestled. I used to do sht like that for ten hours a week. I'm going to do rows and good mornings first in tomorrow's workout, then squats and pulls, then the less dangerous stuff toward the end. Lettuce plow more rabbit food!
    Just ate 3 peices of Texas toast, and a big ol plate of spaghetti. You're welcome.
    [email protected]

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Just ate 3 peices of Texas toast, and a big ol plate of spaghetti. You're welcome.
    He's gonna be a miserable bastard until Saturday

8. Lol. Spirits are high for now. How long that lasts remains to be seen!
    Training log:
  9. smoker145

What is a Texas toast?

10. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    What is a Texas toast?
    Fail...

11. :-(
    [email protected]

12. Holy sht smoker. No wonder you haven't ever seen the right side of 190.
    Training log:

13. Smoker, Texas toast is the greatest creation in the history of the white breads...
  14. smoker145

Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Holy sht smoker. No wonder you haven't ever seen the right side of 190.
    Lol actually I have a vid of me weighin myself and I'm 193. That's last week but the weight is debatable. I'm mid 180s now, but Ill kill 190 by feb.

And I don't know this toast. I guess it's like a French toast spin off or something. I'll stick to my eggos

15. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Lol actually I have a vid of me weighin myself and I'm 193. That's last week but the weight is debatable. I'm mid 180s now, but Ill kill 190 by feb. And I don't know this toast. I guess it's like a French toast spin off or something. I'll stick to my eggos
    because egos and spaghetti is a good option? lol

Texas toast... with garlic and butter
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [email protected]
  16. smoker145

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    because egos and spaghetti is a good option? lol Texas toast... with garlic and butter
    I was taught that was called garlic bread.lol

I'll have to try for breakfast sometime

17. Texas toast is thicker than regular toast, as well.
    Training log:

18. ^ That

it's garlic bread with thick toast.

Google "Texas toast"
    [email protected]
  19. smoker145

Do they sell this roast at the store ?

20. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Holy sht smoker. No wonder you haven't ever seen the right side of 190.
    I laughed.

21. You can buy whole loaves of uncut bread and make your toast as thick as you want. Really, no foolin'.
    任重道远

22. Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrius View Post
    You can buy whole loaves of uncut bread and make your toast as thick as you want. Really, no foolin'.
    Smart man. And season it how you wish.

The only reason to use a fork for spaghetti, is to pile it on top of Texas toast.

The bread will be the delivery system
    [email protected]
  23. smoker145

A noodle sandwhiches? Very interesting. I've never really thought of it . I'll have to try.

Learn something new everyday

24. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    The bread will be the delivery system
    Somebody needs to 'splain this to mrs napalm. She tells me to stop eating like an animal...

25. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    A noodle sandwhiches? Very interesting. I've never really thought of it . I'll have to try.

Learn something new everyday
    This would be why you haven't seen the right side of 190, if that is indeed true. You must learn to combine carbs. Ever mix rice and potatoes? Delicious.

Also try mashed potatoes on garlic bread. Or garlic potato sweet potato hash. Or rice and pea mash on potato bread.

I know, that last one just blew your mind.
    任重道远
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 12:33 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 07:16 PM
  3. PHs-Any biological reason for weeks to work
    By mark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2003, 09:27 PM
  4. 12 weeks to long?