Bean's Training/supplementation and all things competition - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Bean's Training/supplementation and all things competition

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

I have to give credit where credit is due. That guys got some wicked ass
    I can believe that
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

I can spank off to that
    Hmmm :P
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bean, what are your two leg days looking like??

Been playing around with the idea of hitting legs 2x week but it's hard I really only have m-thr to train..
    I squat Mondays, thinking of adding extra leg work on Friday but I'd have to manage to make it to the gym before working 12hrs... Yuck
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

I can spank off to that
    ^^THIS^^
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Saw your shyt in FB today. Looking good
    Independent Review
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Bean, what are your two leg days looking like??

Been playing around with the idea of hitting legs 2x week but it's hard I really only have m-thr to train..
    I squat Mondays, thinking of adding extra leg work on Friday but I'd have to manage to make it to the gym before working 12hrs... Yuck
    Yeah tbh it's fukkin diff every week. I can't find something I like. I'm trying to have one day be a quad emphasis day and the other a ham emphasis day but tbh I'm ****ing bored with the whole thing. I think I'm on week 8 or 9.

I'm not a fan of separating quads and hams. So I'm really not sure exactly what I'm doing. How's that for help ace ??!! Lol

Saw your shyt in FB today. Looking good
    Thanks brother ! That pic was from my show lol I look nothing of the sort right now
    Independent
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well if you are bored with splitting them up DON'T! Some people need to split them up and some people do not. Depends on your work capacity, bone structure, mind muscle connection, and many other aspects. The only time I really enjoy splitting mine is when doing a full body push & pull split. That way I can do my Squats all out then turn around later in the week and do my dead lifts all out. Bottom line most pressing or squatting movements hit both, I like to do a mix and break them down all at once. If you want to work them twice a week try a low rep / high rep day. I feel those are more beneficial in most circumstances. However once a week is plenty if you are really crushing them. That or on back day add in Deads and that will hit legs pretty good. Then just separate your leg and back day by a few days.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well if you are bored with splitting them up DON'T! Some people need to split them up and some people do not. Depends on your work capacity, bone structure, mind muscle connection, and many other aspects. The only time I really enjoy splitting mine is when doing a full body push & pull split. That way I can do my Squats all out then turn around later in the week and do my dead lifts all out. Bottom line most pressing or squatting movements hit both, I like to do a mix and break them down all at once. If you want to work them twice a week try a low rep / high rep day. I feel those are more beneficial in most circumstances. However once a week is plenty if you are really crushing them. That or on back day add in Deads and that will hit legs pretty good. Then just separate your leg and back day by a few days.
    I feel like they need a little more than just deads.

Mine have grown a lot from 1x/week, but they'll grow more from 2x, which as a competitor I need
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm actually just bored with this routine. 10x10 are fun for a while but these sessions take a long time. Leg day alone takes about 75 mins without cardio and abs. I like to get In and get out in 60 or 70 mins everything included. My hiit is only 15 mins.

Mine have grown a lot from 1x/week, but they'll grow more from 2x, which as a competitor I need
    My legs have gotten stringer for sure and my ass has grown but my quads haven't do e ****.

Even with the current volume I'm still recovered enough to hit them twice a week. I just don't know how to structure it to where I'm taking advantage of both days without doing the same workout twice. I was thinking of a heavy day and a volume day but with everything I got going on right now it's just adding to my stress trying to lay something out lol.
    Independent
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think you misunderstood me. I was talking about crushing the entire legs one day in the week, then he could add in some heavy moderate reps deads on back day to get some extra stimulation since he said he was short on time and the two times a week was not really working out for him with his schedule not so much his recovery. Two times a week is greatregardless of if you split them up or do them together when you have the time but when you don't it is about maximizing the time you do have. Deadlifts fit into a back day and when done for bodybuilding IE deep in the bucket using more leg than back in hypertrophic rep ranges can provide plenty of stimulus as a second lift in the week to stimulate the legs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I'm actually just bored with this routine. 10x10 are fun for a while but these sessions take a long time. Leg day alone takes about 75 mins without cardio and abs. I like to get In and get out in 60 or 70 mins everything included. My hiit is only 15 mins.

My legs have gotten stringer for sure and my ass has grown but my quads haven't do e ****.

Even with the current volume I'm still recovered enough to hit them twice a week. I just don't know how to structure it to where I'm taking advantage of both days without doing the same workout twice. I was thinking of a heavy day and a volume day but with everything I got going on right now it's just adding to my stress trying to lay something out lol.
    Well when splitting them up EI Quads/Calve and GLutes/Hams - it is easy not to repeat.

To me from what you are saying about your progress it sounds like you are posterior chain dominant. I have to do heavy leg press with my feet low on the platform to get good quad growth. Squats are great and make my adductors, hams and glutes grow all day but don't do much for my quads at all. Even when I change my feet position to close stance and go ATG they still don't have much effect on my quads.

I like to do something like this.
    Leg Day 1, 6-8 reps on squats , with lying leg curls, leg extensions and maybe some hacks all in the 8-10 range, and standing or machine calf raises.
    Leg Day 2, Leg Press Feet low on the platform for 10-12 reps as heavy as possible, romanian dead lifts x10-12, seated leg curls, & leg extensions in the 12-15 rep range with seated calf raises.

Just something simple that hits your legs from all angles. After a little bit you can switch the rep schemes on Day one to Day 2 and Day 2 to day 1. Sometime i will do the leg extensions and leg curls first to pre exhaust the muscles, there are a lot of little things you can do.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

I think you misunderstood me. I was talking about crushing the entire legs one day in the week, then he could add in some heavy moderate reps deads on back day to get some extra stimulation since he said he was short on time and the two times a week was not really working out for him with his schedule not so much his recovery. Two times a week is greatregardless of if you split them up or do them together when you have the time but when you don't it is about maximizing the time you do have. Deadlifts fit into a back day and when done for bodybuilding IE deep in the bucket using more leg than back in hypertrophic rep ranges can provide plenty of stimulus as a second lift in the week to stimulate the legs.

Well when splitting them up EI Quads/Calve and GLutes/Hams - it is easy not to repeat.

To me from what you are saying about your progress it sounds like you are posterior chain dominant. I have to do heavy leg press with my feet low on the platform to get good quad growth. Squats are great and make my adductors, hams and glutes grow all day but don't do much for my quads at all. Even when I change my feet position to close stance and go ATG they still don't have much effect on my quads.

I like to do something like this.
    Leg Day 1, 6-8 reps on squats , with lying leg curls, leg extensions and maybe some hacks all in the 8-10 range, and standing or machine calf raises.
    Leg Day 2, Leg Press Feet low on the platform for 10-12 reps as heavy as possible, romanian dead lifts x10-12, seated leg curls, & leg extensions in the 12-15 rep range with seated calf raises.

Just something simple that hits your legs from all angles. After a little bit you can switch the rep schemes on Day one to Day 2 and Day 2 to day 1. Sometime i will do the leg extensions and leg curls first to pre exhaust the muscles, there are a lot of little things you can do.
    Not a huge fan of extensions but I actually hit legs twice this week as well, Monday and Friday. Mine looked very similar to what you have.

Monday
    leg curl / 1 legged sldl
    Squats
    Ghr
    Then either Bulgarian split squats or unilateral leg press

Friday
    Leg curl warmup / 1 leg sldl
    Deads
    Hack squat or Bulgarian or even leg press
    Extensions
    Finish with some lunges

As you can see mon is more posterior chain, Friday is more quad

What do ya think kleen

Calves both days.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Looks good to me!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Thought I'd throw a couple weight session updates in. Sorry guys still busy as fock so this thread isn't my priority ATM.

Yesterday 7/24

Shoulders

Warmup

DB OH Press / DB lateral raises
    55x25/15x25
    70x22/20x20
    70x20/20x17
    70x16/20x15

Behind Neck BB Press/upright rows
    115x12/70x13
    115x11/70x12
    115x9/70x11

Seated Rear delt raises/reverse shrugs
    30x30/185x10
    30x25/185x10
    30x22 drop 15x20/185x9 drop 135x20

Shoulders were wrecked couldn't lift my arms to drink bcaas. Pump was ridiculous 1/2 scoop karbolyn pre and 1/2 scoop intra plus max pump equals crazy pumps.

Today 7/25

Legs

Warmup

Squats
    Bar x 20
    135x20
    225x15
    275x12
    315x8
    365x5 stopped here depth was close but not quite low enough. Weak out of the hole
    Drop
    225x20 good depth 2 sec pause in hole

Hacks
    3ppsx15/12/10
    Strip sets down to 1 pps
    12/12/18

Quads smoked

Leg curls fst
    130x12/12/12/12/12/11/10
    Leg ext fst
    130x12/12/12/11/11/10/9

Calf raises on hack machine
    In out neutral feet
    All sets to failure didn't count reps

Notes-
    So back on track with diet after a few days in the dumps stressed etc etc. weight back down to 214-215 upon rising on my digital scale. Today I weighed myself on my scale after pre wo meal then right when I got gym (5 min drive) on a counter balance scale (the kind in dr office). My scale had me at 216 the gym scale had me at 227lbs wtf??? Which one is more accurate? If I'm 225 ish I'm not very happy lol.

Strained my left tendon in my elbow wake boarding last weekend. Still bugging me on presses etc. dull ache a bit weak.

Training is whatever I want right now. Bored with the 10x10 stuff. Have a couple weeks left then I'm taking a week off for camping then ill probably start PHAT upon my return.

For now I'm thinking legs twice a week like I mentioned with squats twice a week but I'm thinking one day doing 60-70% Max with pause reps to work on my strength stability out of the hole, then heavy day on next leg day. Thoughts?
    Independent
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thought I'd throw a couple weight session updates in. Sorry guys still busy as fock so this thread isn't my priority ATM.

Yesterday 7/24

Shoulders

Warmup

DB OH Press / DB lateral raises
    55x25/15x25
    70x22/20x20
    70x20/20x17
    70x16/20x15

Behind Neck BB Press/upright rows
    115x12/70x13
    115x11/70x12
    115x9/70x11

Seated Rear delt raises/reverse shrugs
    30x30/185x10
    30x25/185x10
    30x22 drop 15x20/185x9 drop 135x20

Shoulders were wrecked couldn't lift my arms to drink bcaas. Pump was ridiculous 1/2 scoop karbolyn pre and 1/2 scoop intra plus max pump equals crazy pumps.

Today 7/25

Legs

Warmup

Squats
    Bar x 20
    135x20
    225x15
    275x12
    315x8
    365x5 stopped here depth was close but not quite low enough. Weak out of the hole
    Drop
    225x20 good depth 2 sec pause in hole

Hacks
    3ppsx15/12/10
    Strip sets down to 1 pps
    12/12/18

Quads smoked

Leg curls fst
    130x12/12/12/12/12/11/10
    Leg ext fst
    130x12/12/12/11/11/10/9

Calf raises on hack machine
    In out neutral feet
    All sets to failure didn't count reps

Notes-
    So back on track with diet after a few days in the dumps stressed etc etc. weight back down to 214-215 upon rising on my digital scale. Today I weighed myself on my scale after pre wo meal then right when I got gym (5 min drive) on a counter balance scale (the kind in dr office). My scale had me at 216 the gym scale had me at 227lbs wtf??? Which one is more accurate? If I'm 225 ish I'm not very happy lol.

Strained my left tendon in my elbow wake boarding last weekend. Still bugging me on presses etc. dull ache a bit weak.

Training is whatever I want right now. Bored with the 10x10 stuff. Have a couple weeks left then I'm taking a week off for camping then ill probably start PHAT upon my return.

For now I'm thinking legs twice a week like I mentioned with squats twice a week but I'm thinking one day doing 60-70% Max with pause reps to work on my strength stability out of the hole, then heavy day on next leg day. Thoughts?
    Yoir a beast and phat is great!!! Kill it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Those workouts are sick. The supersets on shoulder day looks simply painful... nice!

If you have been using the digital scale more often as your tracking tool then I would go with that as being your accurate one.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

Yoir a beast and phat is great!!! Kill it!!
    Why thanks bud good to see you

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Those workouts are sick. The supersets on shoulder day looks simply painful... nice!

If you have been using the digital scale more often as your tracking tool then I would go with that as being your accurate one.
    Shoulder day was fun rests were 30 secs. My shoulders have never been so pumped lol

I'm just calling the weight somewhere between the two lol. I just use weight as a gauge to see what my metabolism is doing based off what I'm eating
    Independent
  17. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

70x22 for DB military... Reps for days! Nice work brother! That's some crazy volume!
    Current Log:

804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    70x22 for DB military... Reps for days! Nice work brother! That's some crazy volume!
    Thank you 804. Feeling strong as fukc lately lol. Problem with DB press is anything over 70 kills my shoulders to get up. I need a partner bad :-)
    Independent
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I need a partner bad :-)
    Ill be your partner...but you gotta buy me dinner first--im not cheap or sleezy.....or were you talking about a lifting partner??
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Ill be your partner...but you gotta buy me dinner first--im not cheap or sleezy.....or were you talking about a lifting partner??
    Sounds g2g wait what?
    Independent
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

As far as training legs twice a week i've tried that before and am about to go back to it... I've never done squats twice in a week, I'd assume its pretty taxing. Once you get used to it tho you'll grow like crazy.

currently I'll use Monday and Friday. I'm going to train my whole leg both days, but with different emphasis.
    Squatting Monday w/ PC emphasis, pulling Friday with quad emphasis.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Nice work Bean, you are still crushing it! No wonder you are getting so big!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

As far as training legs twice a week i've tried that before and am about to go back to it... I've never done squats twice in a week, I'd assume its pretty taxing. Once you get used to it tho you'll grow like crazy.

currently I'll use Monday and Friday. I'm going to train my whole leg both days, but with different emphasis.
    Squatting Monday w/ PC emphasis, pulling Friday with quad emphasis.
    Asa Barnes gave me some advice that I'm going to implement for the next three weeks or so then after discussing it over with a buddy who is helping me I'm going to start a non linear periodization plan will go into play for 8 ish weeks then ill hit up PHAT.

Nice work Bean, you are still crushing it! No wonder you are getting so big!
    Not getting any bigger lol. Dropping some water and getting shyt back on track. I'm happy with my gains even though I'm not in the condition I planned on being in at this point I've put on some quality lbs and will be trying to recomp down to a more suitable bf % by fall.
    I learned my lesson of show rebound the hardest way possible but in a way I think it needed to happen.

Without all you guys and gals support who knows where I'd be right now.
    Independent
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Good ol Asa...
    Independent Review
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Good ol Asa...
    I'm after your strength homie
    Independent
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Right where you're sitting, just not feeling as loved. <3
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Right where you're sitting, just not feeling as loved. <3
    Haha good point.
    Independent
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Asa Barnes gave me some advice that I'm going to implement for the next three weeks or so then after discussing it over with a buddy who is helping me I'm going to start a non linear periodization plan will go into play for 8 ish weeks then ill hit up PHAT.

Not getting any bigger lol. Dropping some water and getting shyt back on track. I'm happy with my gains even though I'm not in the condition I planned on being in at this point I've put on some quality lbs and will be trying to recomp down to a more suitable bf % by fall.
    I learned my lesson of show rebound the hardest way possible but in a way I think it needed to happen.

If you don't mind /find some free time, feel free to share the details
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

If you don't mind /find some free time, feel free to share the details
    Sure thing

For the next 3-4 weeks my leg routine will look like this

Day 1
    Warmup

10x2 12-15" box squats explosive weight will be around 245 ish
    5x5 heavy leg press
    3x8 superset curls and ext

Day 2
    Warmup
    5x5 sumo deads
    5x8 good mornings
    3x8 lighter leg press

Will also be including some of these to help strengthen my lower back
    Pull throughs
    Zercher squats

On my 4th or 5th week ill try my 1 rep max to see where I'm at.

After that my non linear will look like

Day 1 legs
    Day 2 push
    Day 3 pull
    Day 4 rest
    Repeat

First three days will be strength heavy day 3-5 reps failure
    Second will be hypertrophy days 12-15 rep failure

Alternating

Ill go through when it gets closer and decide on exercises for this.

This is all new to me as my knowledge on training is limited so I'm excited to try it.
    Independent
  30. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Looks like some great workouts brother!
    Current Log:

804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Those zercher squats are gonna do wonders i love them!!

Your knowledge isnt as limited as you think. Trust your instincts and go by what feels right. If your low back feels weak...it prolly is.

You got this bud! Its always fun keepong ip with you!
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Looks like a very solid setup Bean
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Looks like some great workouts brother!
    Thanks buddy gotta keep up with your ass :-)

Those zercher squats are gonna do wonders i love them!!

Your knowledge isnt as limited as you think. Trust your instincts and go by what feels right. If your low back feels weak...it prolly is.

You got this bud! Its always fun keepong ip with you!
    Never done them b4, nor do I know what they are lol. Gonna hit up YouTube this weekend.

Thanks bud just trying to push myself to greatness!

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Looks like a very solid setup Bean
    Thanks wasme we shall see
    Independent
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Slept I'm yesterday as I was up studying till 11 or so thurs pm. Yeah yeah I know, Dave already told me I was a puss c for sleeping in.

Made today my chest/back day. I'm basically rolling with days off as I need them to help with my mental state from studying, training and high stress levels.

Warmup

15% decline on a flat bench (takes most stress off my left shoulder.
    135x15
    185x15
    225x12
    245x10 pause reps
    Drop
    225x12
    Drop
    185x12
    Drop
    135x14 smoked

Low cable cross big squeeze on these
    3x15/12/12

Incline BP
    185x13/12/11.

Single arm incline hammer strength press
    3x15

Chins
    3x12

CG pull downs
    180x18
    200x12
    200x11
    Drop
    150x18

T Bar
    3plates x 15/12/10
    Drop
    2plates x 12
    Drop
    1plate x 18

Bb shrugs
    4x20/17/15/12

Huge pump lots of comments and stares as I had my boss body tank on and my calf veins were insane along with great delt/chest separation (considering my bf is that low around 11% guessing +-). Sick shoulder veins

No fukcing around these days. Get in bang weights gtf out.

Boom feeling very alpha

Off to help my sis in law move ghey!
    Independent
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Leg setup looks good but I'd probably drop the lp the second day for something else.

Maybe some unilateral work, either one leg sldl or Bulgarian split squats, but that's just me.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Leg setup looks good but I'd probably drop the lp the second day for something else.

Maybe some unilateral work, either one leg sldl or Bulgarian split squats, but that's just me.
    Good idea bud thanks :-)
    Independent
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

You in on this bw bench comp?
    Independent Review
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

You in on this bw bench comp?
    No I actually just saw it don't know the deets on it really. As you saw I did bench today will hit it again tues or weds tho. I want the sticker and wrist wraps bad. Only problem is elbow is killing me and same with shoulder have to stop about a half inch from my chest. Finding ways to work around this shoulder issue until I can get it taken care of. I'm weighing 215ish upon rising i think I could hold my own
    Independent
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Well get 'er done!
    Independent Review
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

No I actually just saw it don't know the deets on it really. As you saw I did bench today will hit it again tues or weds tho. I want the sticker and wrist wraps bad. Only problem is elbow is killing me and same with shoulder have to stop about a half inch from my chest. Finding ways to work around this shoulder issue until I can get it taken care of. I'm weighing 215ish upon rising i think I could hold my own
    215? What the fuk happend! I bet you are straight jacked!

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

Similar Forum Threads

1. breezy's training, supplementation, and food log
    By breezy11 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 5450
    Last Post: 09-30-2014, 08:55 PM
  2. Snag gets FINAFLEXed on Road to Nationals
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 1650
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 11:29 AM
  3. Hemorrhoids..the Road to the Nationals..and all things Finaflex
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum Supplement Logs